Other Indoor Grills & Sandwich Makers:

Cons

it is so good i love it

from iq

About Me Gourmet Chef

Pros

• Even Heat

Cons

• Hard to Start

• Barbeque

Comments about George Foreman Grand Champ Family Value Grill:

waw it is very good devise

I love this grill!

Comments about George Foreman Grand Champ Family Value Grill:

I love this George Foreman Grill. This is my second one. My first one actually still works, but I wanted one that was a little bigger...and newer.

I don't really like to cook. I like my meals to be easy and healthy. With this machine, I can grill my fish, my chicken even hamburgers when I'm feeling like being bad. The grill is inclined a bit so that the fat can drain. You would think it would dry out the meat, but everything I've cooked on it is juicy and tender.

I have one of these grills that is at least 10 years old, that works fine. This one seems to use better material and is a little sturdier, so I expect it to last a long time.

I just wipe it down with a soapy rag, and then with a water soaked rag and it is done. It is really just that easy.

For someone who hates to cook, this is as easy as it comes. Just drop it on the grill and let it go. The food I cook is always delicious, and doesn't get dried out.

Basic Value Model

Comments about George Foreman Grand Champ Family Value Grill:

This was the grill that I used in 2009.

It's shocking to see that this same model of the grill is still being sold today, four years later. Now because of the time gap since this model was released, there are some functions that are not present at all, so you must be aware of this.

First of all, the great thing about this is that it does have a huge amount of cooking space. I believe it was around 144 square inches.

Now, this model does not have any removable grill plates. The two plates that it comes with are stuck to the machine, so there is no easy removable for cleaning. This is a deal breaker for some people.

Still it is quite easy to clean if you don't mind the extra work.

It does a good job for basic meats, such as chicken breasts, pork chops, bacon, beef, hamburgers.

But it is not a 5 star product. There are scrapers that can help with the cleaning, which is a plus, but it is difficult to clean sometimes because you have to replace your wash clothes over time because it does get dirt.

No temperature dials at all. You can't control the temperature setting at all. It's a basic plug it in to turn on and plug it out to turn off. Therefore, you need to be aware of the cooking times to cook this device because there is one temperature setting

The Bigger The Better With George Foreman Grills

from Oakwood Vlg., OH

Comments about George Foreman Grand Champ Family Value Grill:

I have owned 3 George Foreman grills and this one is my second favorite of them all. It is big and cooks a lot of food at once in comparison to my other Foreman grills . It leaves gorgeous grill marks on your meats and cooks your food more than pretty good.

The performance is very good. It cooks every meat that I have tried on great , accept for bacon. It heats very evenly and to prime in about 5 minutes.

The durability is great , just as I've found and come to expect from George foreman product , and the particular grill is no exception as far as that's concerned. It looks great and still looks practically new from having it a couple of years and getting good use of it.

I will say the ease of cleaning is good , although this model has much deeper groves than other models I've seen or used. So you have to take care and pay attention while cleaning it , especially if you've used any spices as they will get caught in the creases. I use a baby bottle brush for that part.

The ease of use it very good. It comes with drip trays and a spatula. The handle on it stays cool as well.

Really great for a quick dinner night.

Comments about George Foreman Grand Champ Family Value Grill:

Does a burger on the George Foreman Grand Champ Grill taste as a good as a burger that just came off of a charcoal grill? No. Not even close. But the advantage the George Foreman Grand Champ Grill has is that it is so easy to set up, cook with and the clean up is so easy. I personally don't use our grill nearly as often as I thought I would. Why? Because it is such a hassle to drag the grill out of the garage, clean it, grill a few items (which I always burn), clean the grill and put it away. The George Foreman provides an easier solution to grilling.

Does not cook like a charcoal or gas grill, but it will ensure that your burgers are done without making an enormous mess.

I have been using this grill for six months now and it is holding up like a champ.

Very easy to clean. I use a damp cloth to clean the hot grill, and have no problems.

It does not get any easy to use than the George Foreman grill. Plug it in, heat it up, clean it, and put it away.

Absolutely Love the Grill, though it could be easier to clean

Comments about George Foreman Grand Champ Family Value Grill:

The brief synopsis is: i love this indoor grill! I got it as a Christmas gift, and didn't open the box for awhile. I never really wanted one, so it wasn't terribly important to me. But I had a dinner party happen right when i had my bbq break, and I was a bit panicked about what to do. My husband remembered the grill, and so i got it out and quickly read the instructions, which weren't difficult to follow or understand. Within minutes of opening the box (and after having cleaned the grill for first time use), i was cooking! My marinated lemon herb chicken, which i usually bbq, was thrown on the grill, the lid was shut and I hoped for the best. WOW! Was I impressed! Cooking from both sides shaved so much time, and the end result was perfect. . .grilled and slightly charred on the outside and juicy and tender on the inside. Though I did miss that slightly smokey taste that bbqing adds, this was such a close second i didn't mind. In fact, there are many things I prefer to prepare in the grill. . .and not just when I can't bbq outside!

A little tricky, but not too bad. Certainly not a deal breaker!

Pretty good

from Ellerslie GA

Comments about George Foreman Grand Champ Family Value Grill:

I purchased and have owned this George Foreman Grand Champ Family Value Grill GR144 for about two years now and it has worked out pretty good for me. I do not use it as much right now but when I do it is wonderful. The good thing about this grill is that it is large enough to cook a lot of stuff at once. I used to cook all of my meat for the week to take to work and it is amazing how many steaks or pork chops you can fit on this grill. Another good thing about this George Foreman Grand Champ Family Value Grill is that when you are cooking the fat drains off of it so your food does not have as much fat as normal. I really do love this grill. The one thing I do not like about this George Foreman Grill is that it can be hard to clean. Things have a tendency to stick to it and you really have to scrub to get the stuff off of it. The price for this indoor grill is pretty reasonable so it is really worth investing in this.

convient

from Chattanooga, TN

Comments about George Foreman Grand Champ Family Value Grill:

It is very easy to cook on and clean. You can make a lot or a little. We love ours.

It helps give the grill taste with out using an actual grill.

I have had mine for a long time and it still works like it is new.

I love how easy it is to clean. You just wipe it off after you done using it and it is clean. Very easy and simple.

Very easy to use. I grill hamburgers, fish, chicken, and paninis on it.

Re-living my dorm days

from Tomball, TX

Comments about George Foreman Grand Champ Family Value Grill:

Had one of the small ones in college and loved it, so when I saw this on sale, I bought it without asking my wife...not a good choice. Originally, she didn't like it because I wanted to keep it out so I can get to it when I wanted. It was an eye sore to her and didn't match her kitchen.

But after regular meals like grilled cod and tilapia, hamburgers and steaks, and her favorite meal, grilled/boneless chicken wings, she is a believer and has given me a kitchen pass to leave it on the counter. Because of cooking on dual sides, meals are faster and easier to control.

A bit of a chore to clean, but not terrible, maybe if plates could be machine washed. If it was black, she might have been happier, but now I have to start replacing all out appliances with stainless steel to to match the Foreman, or upgrade to black...

Dual grilling makes for faster meals and allow for juicer centers. The slant allows for grease to drain for lower fat foods and foods very Weight Watcher friendly

I have had this since last Christmas and it is running fine without issues and surface scratches

It would be nice if plates were removable and dish washer safe, but like an outside grill, if you wipe up after using, usually a wet cloth or teflon safe sponge does the job.

Plug it in and go...

extremely easy to use and cleans in a breeze

from Laredo, TX

Comments about George Foreman Grand Champ Family Value Grill:

this product far exceeded my expectations, cooks meals fast and is easy to clean up.

easy to cook meals with

seems to be durable, has withstand excessive use on our part

nonstick grill makes it a breeze to clean

extremely easy to use