Other Indoor Grills & Sandwich Makers:
George Foreman GR36BWCTP Indoor Grill

George Foreman GR36BWCTP Indoor Grill

Pros

Cons

Very convenient, fast and affordable.

Comments about George Foreman GR36BWCTP Indoor Grill:

Amazing, used daily. Love my George Foreman. Quick heat up, quick cooking, fairly quick clean up. Simple and easy to use.

A bit tricky to clean since you cant submerge it since the plates do not come off. So I usually use aluminum foil to help with the messes. Other then that its fairly simple.

my husband loves it!

from Kansas City, MO

Comments about George Foreman GR36BWCTP Indoor Grill:

I highly recommend this product! This has made my husband a happy man.

I had put this george foreman on our wedding registry list, as my husband was always asking for a george foreman. It's not that I didn't like it or didn't want to have one, I just didn't think it was a necessity. See my husband is an excellent griller. He enjoys it immensely and tries to grill at any chance he can get. So I thought since we grill outside all the time, why do we need an indoor one? Well, I was completely wrong.

Not only is this the easiest grill to use in the world, but it helps us eat healthier, especially my husband. My husband is a huge meat eater, would just eat that all day if he could. This cooks any meat without any added oils or butter or fat and yet keeps all the freshness and tastiness of that meat.

We cook a lot of chicken on it, sometimes marinated or just have salt and pepper on it. And it tastes amazing. I love to grill up a lot of chicken so that I can keep some ready in the fridge for the week for salads and cassroles, etc. Also we do hamburgers, steak, and a new favorite that my husband figured out with Thanksgiving leftovers - paninis. They are fantastic!!! Tastiest ever .

The best part is it comes with a booklet of how long to cook certain meats. My husband follows it like it's the bible. It's great! Very helpful!

And it's super easy to clean! Run out and get one!

Gets way more use than I thought.

from Kingfisher, OK

Comments about George Foreman GR36BWCTP Indoor Grill:

I have found way more uses for this product than I thought I would. My husband decided to make the purchase, and I was a bit skeptical as to how much we would use it. Turns out-a lot! We use it to grill hamburgers, chicken, and even grilled cheese. I love the fact that the fat drains of the burgers and other meats and the quickness with which it cooks food.

It has done a great job on every type of food we have tried. Make sure, however, that what you put on it is about the same thickness. It doesn't cook evenly if it is not.

This has lasted us about a year with quite a bit of use. However, the back hinge seems a bit loose, and I try to be careful with this in use.

The biggest draw back to this machine is that it is rather difficult to clean. I try to make sure it gets cleaned while hot as that is the easiest way to do it. However, when rushing through a meal, it sometimes gets forgotten. If cleaned when cooled off, it is not a fun task.

No way to not figure this one out. Super easy to use.

The George Foreman is never a disappointment

Comments about George Foreman GR36BWCTP Indoor Grill:

Our George Foreman has lasted a very long time and is a great help to fast cooking. We started with a small one and have since upgraded to the larger one. The next one we get will definitely be the one with removal grills so that it's easier to clean. It's a great addition to our kitchen!

The grills can get difficult to clean depending on what you cook.