Other Indoor Grills & Sandwich Makers:
George Foreman GR20

George Foreman GR20

Great for Indoor Grilling

Comments about George Foreman GR20:

I love this every time I use it. It is a great alternative for getting the big grill going for a small lunch. I have only used it for meats, but I have been especially pleased with how well it cooks chicken, cooked thoroughly and still juicy every time. I was given this grill second hand because me friends family had gotten to big for the smaller size. The drip tray was missing, but it is no big deal, I just stick a plate under the edge and it works great. Such a great gift.

Have only used for meat, and maybe a few veggies, but I have been happy with the outcome every time.

I was given this second hand. I am not sure how much my friend used it before me, but it seems to be holding up well.

Some people have commented that these grills are hard to clean, I have not had a problem, I use a squirt bottle of water while it is still hot and then wipe it down when it is just cool enough to touch. Never had a problem.

Put meat on...cook...eat!

My hamburgers came out great every time.

Comments about George Foreman GR20:

Grilled my foods to near perfection every time. I use that grill more more than my stove top. A little tricky to clean if you don't know what you're doing but still a small price to pay to learn how. I wouldn't recommend cooking meats that has a big bone, like a T-bone steak. I've never tried a fish, so I don't know how successful that would be.