Other Indoor Grills & Sandwich Makers:

George Foreman G-Broil Supreme

A George Foreman Should Be In Every Kitchen

from Potomac, MD

Comments about George Foreman G-Broil Supreme:

I love my George Foreman and I think this is my 4th one. We started with a small one and when it became clear that we needed to cook more, faster, we upgraded and upgraded again until we arrived at this model. I love that the plates are removable for quick cleaning and that there is an on/off switch. I don't put the plates in the diswasher very often to maintain their integrity. I think all of my children learned the value of the Foreman early on. Food cooks quickly, it is easy to clean and I don't have to worry that they will burn the kitchen down. If they want a turkey burger or grilled cheese sandwich after school it is so easy for them to do the cooking themselves. I like that the fat drips off so that meat items are a little more healthy for us. Although the Foreman claims to be non-stick, I spray it with cooking spray before every use. And with the floating hinge I don't worry that someone will be cooking their hand and not a burger.

My second George Foreman Grill and I Can't Complain Too Much

from Raleigh, NC

Comments about George Foreman G-Broil Supreme:

The GRP72CTTS is my second George Foreman grill which needed to be purchased after all the non-stick surface gone and everytime I cooked on it the meat would always stick, even when spray was applied.  I later found out you aren't suppose to put spray on the George Foreman grills because it speeds the lose of the non-stick coating.  The point was moot for me as by the time I started using it the coating was well gone.

This new George Foreman has many perks the other small one didn't have.  The removable pans are great for cleaning and if the coating comes off I can just replace the plates hopefully.  I've had no problems with these other then the beginnings of the non-stick coating coming off of the pans a little after only 6 or so months.

I did have some problems with th shifting cooking angle.  It was easy to change from flat to angle at first but then moving it back and forth the hinge would swing loosely and always shift to flat, which I believe is for sandwiches, which I never make on it.

These only problems are small enough to ignore as I do use it quite frequently and it's not a big enough to complain about in any other places.  So I would recommend this to anyone looking for a quick was to make meat with easy cleanup.

Still going strong after 2 years...

from Norwalk, OH

Comments about George Foreman G-Broil Supreme:

I have had this model of George Foreman grill for about 2 years now & I love it! Never again will I cook burgers, etc on the stovetop. This comes in handy during the cold winter months when you want grilled food but it's too cold outside to fire up the outdoor barbecue. We use ours for anything/everything...burgers, chicken, pork chops, sausage, occasionally hot dogs, veggies...you name it! Much healthier cooking when the grease just drips away. My mom liked ours so much, that she even went out and bought one too. I would say that one of the only downsides is the size. If you have a larger family or are having company, you can't get all your burgers cooked at once. It takes at least two times or more. But it does cook quickly so not too much of an issue. Clean up is super easy, which I love. Clean up is my least favorite part of cooking. I have found that for the last 6 months or so, the cooking surface isn't quite as non-stick as it used to be. For chicken & pork chops I spray the surface before cooking with a non-stick cooking spray first. Overall rather insignificant...I've gotten my money's worth out of it and then some...

cooks everything!

from Carson City, NV

Comments about George Foreman G-Broil Supreme:

I have now owned this grill for over a month, but I have grilled steak, catfish fillet, bacon just about everything. I lightly coat most meats (not bacon) with virgin olive oil and pre-season as the on-line videos suggest. The timer recommendations in the owner's book appear to be very accurate. Grease (fat) drains off the bacon and the results are fantastic. Clean-up is a snap. I soak and hand wash the removable plates in the sink...most experts recommend that you don't use the dishwasher due to potential plate warping, corrosion or teflon degradation. The removable plates fit this machinge much better than the more expensive G4 multiple plate model and the quality is much better than the other George Foreman models. The digital timer is very easy to use and the stainless steel cover is easily cleaned and looks great. I also like the on/off switch, on light, floating hinge and locks to enable upright storage. The only negative thing I can say about this grill is that the cord is the shortest I have ever seen on any appliance. The manufacturer will tell you that this is for safety reasons and states that you can replace the cord with a longer one...Yeah Thanks! The cord works for me, because my glass top range is next door to an outlet and I place the grill on the range under the overhead venting hood. Steam is released during cooking, so I would recommend a nearby power vent. This grill is great for preparing better tasting and healthier foods and fits my bachelor lifestyle. I even enjoy cooking now.

EXCEPTIONAL PRODUCT!!!!

from Coventry, RI

Comments about George Foreman G-Broil Supreme:

We had a Foreman grill for over 10 years.  My husband used it a lot, but I hardly ever did, as it didn't have removable plates.  The thought of not being able to wash it properly didn't appeal to me.  I recently bought a Foreman grill with removable plates, but I wasn't crazy about the design.  I decided to return it and get the G-Broil Digital grill, and it is without a doubt one of the best grills out there!!!!  It works very well, cleanup is a breeze, and the digital temp and time controls are a definite plus.  The attractive styling will fit into any decor.  We're so happy with our new grill.  Buy it, you won't regret it!!!

This George Forman G-Broil Grill makes life MUCH easier!!

from Agawam, MA

Comments about George Foreman G-Broil Supreme:

In my house the arrangement is one person cooks & then the other has to clean up.  With this, I *do not* cook!  One day, my boyfriend & I realized we outgrew our old George Forman grill.  We loved the concept, but we couldn't even fit two burgers comfortably on the grill without squishing them.  After Christmas this year, we decided to cash in some gift cards & make the investment on a new "Forminator" (as we call it).

**The George Forman G-Broil** version caught our eye almost immediately.  This model is bigger and WAY better than the original.  The removable grills make clean-up a cinch and the digital temperature pretty much omits the guessing game completely.  It has a futuristic look to it too with the crome finish.  The finish also makes it much easier to keep the unit itself from looking used and abused.  (Our old one was white).  The removable grills aren't able to go into the dishwasher, but they are still extremely easy to clean since it does have a non-stick surface.

Another fabulous thing about this model is the drip tray is larger & actually fits beneath the entire lenth of the grill.  No spills!!  The tray itself is dishwasher safe on the top rack.  With the tilted grill all grease & fat drips down the slope & directly into the catch tray so your food isn't sitting in it.  This, therefore makes your food a little bit healthier to eat.

Another perk is it's floating hinge.  I didn't really think that this would be too important, but it turns out it's great for melting cheese on your burgers & even cooking delicate fish without melting the cheese to the top grill plate or your fish falling apart when the top grill rests on it.  Lastly, I also like that you can lock this closed.  I often store this standing up to save space & my last one would often fall open & knock other things off the shelf.  Only a minor improvement, but it is much appreciated!!