4.8

4.8

Love JoEllen

from Temecula, CA

Comments about Gentle Dental for Pets Non-anesthetic teeth cleaning service:

JoEllen was soo great with my dogs. My dogs teeth were horrible and now they look so great. She was really caring and informative. I will continue to use Gentle dental in the years to come and will recommend her to every pet owner I meet!

greenies are great for dogs teeth and breath, I use them all the

from Manchester, NH

Comments about Gentle Dental for Pets Non-anesthetic teeth cleaning service:

I strongly suggest that people that do not brush their teeth or have not had them cleaned to use greenies for cleaning plaque and also for fresher breath. I have 3 shelties and I use the greenies and have my groomer scrape their teeth every 3 months.

If you love your pet and live is So Cal, this is the way to go.

from Sierra Vista, AZ

Comments about Gentle Dental for Pets Non-anesthetic teeth cleaning service:

This is a sole proprietorship run by JoEllen Craglione, who has a home base in Cathedral City, CA.  She travels and provides service throughout Southern California.

I was introduced to her service through a veterinary shop in La Quinta, CA, where she dropped in periodically to perform her work under the supervision of the licensed veterinarians there.  She is not herself a veterinarian.

I now live in Arizona, and I still take my dogs to her once or twice a year to get their teeth cleaned because I have seen the excellent work she does and the benefits of not having to expose my dogs to anesthetic unnecessarily.

Her contact details are at her website, http://gentledentalforpets.com

I wish I was a cat - I wouldn't have to brush my teeth!

from Philadelphia, PA

Comments about Gentle Dental for Pets Non-anesthetic teeth cleaning service:

As an owner of three cats, Greenies has helped with their dental hygeine.  And too boot they see them as a treat; not as something to promote their health.

I have attempted to tru the cloth teeth cleaners, which of course had my cats running for cover.  Once I was finally able to pry them from their hiding places, I was face with aggitated cats.  Between the growling, attemts to flee and biting; I gave up on those types of dental hygeine methods.

Now all I have to do is shake the bag ogf Greenies and they come running - unknowing the treat is to promote dental hygeine.

Thanks to greenies we are all happy!