Other Cereals:
General Mills
General Mills Lucky Charms

General Mills Lucky Charms

Lucky Charms- A Favorite Thats Been Around For Generations

Lucky Charms cereal is made of frosted toasted oat cereal with colorful marshmallows as an added treat. Although it has the frosted oats and the marshmallows in this, it is not overly sweet at all. As a matter of fact, it tastes good enough to eat directly from the box. For breakfast they say a serving of this is 3/4 of a cup, but usually everyone wants more than that. Add that with some milk in your bowl and it becomes Majically Delicious!

**Trans Fats: 0**

**Cholestoral: 0**

**Sodium : 190 mg.**

**Potassium: 45mg.**

**Sugar : 11 grams**

**Carbohydrates : 22 grams.**

These nutrition facts are listed on both sides of the box. One side is in English and the other side in Spanish. Some people tend to have allergies to foods and dyes so I like to list these so you are knowing ahead of time before you purchase. I do recommend this product as it has great taste. Although there is sugar in it, it don't taste so sweet that you can't stand it, but just sweet enough. I wish there were more of those colorful little marshmallows in it though..lol

** Contains: Whole Grain Oats**

**Dyes: Yellow #5 And 6,Blue 1 and Red 40.**

**This is Made in the USA **in Minneapolis, Mn.

Great for a quick breakfast in my house

I know a lot of people aren't too fond of this cereal because of the marshmallows. well this is my review so i'm going to give my honest opinion.

This cereal...Read complete review

This cereal was one of my favorites when i was little. I feel like now there are more marshamallows in the mix because i always remembering there not being enough in there, but even still its a great cereal with bright colors that make it appealing to my son. He does eat equal parts of the puffs as the marshamallows and i hear no complaints. I love how its not too pricey and is made with whole grain.

General Mills Lucky Charms: The Perfect Snack!

from Pittsburgh, PA

Comments about General Mills Lucky Charms:

In this house, cereal isn't just for breakfast and I like to stock up on it when it is on sale. Lucky Charms is one of the favorites and even though there's a little bit of an oat aftertaste from it, I love eating this right out of the box. For St, Patrick's Day you can use this to make a knock-off Rice Krispie treat by substituting this cereal for the crisped rice.

If you hate eating cereal that gets soggy after three minutes in milk then you will be pleased with how this holds up. Eventually it will lose its crunch but even slow eaters are going to be able to get through a bowl before it starts to get soggy. Compared to the chocolate version this has a better taste and holds up better in milk.

A 3/4 cup serving with milk contains 150 calories, 1 gram of fat, 22 grams of carbohydrates and 2 grams of protein. Those numbers could vary depending on the type of milk you are using. Most of the time I eat this without milk and have less than the suggested serving.

I like that Lucky Charms are somewhat nutritious and it is made with whole grains but moderation is the key with something like this. It's a fun cereal that everyone in the house loves for breakfast or a between-meal snack but if the bag isn't closed up properly it can lose its crunch.

Lucky Charms

from Sneads Ferry, NC

Comments about General Mills Lucky Charms:

General Mills lucky charms cereal is a really great cereal! I have been eating Lucky Charms cereal since I was a kid! It has crunchy sweet cereal pieces and it has a lot of different colored soft marshmallows! I don't particularly care for this cereal without milk because the marshmallow pieces are hard without the milk, but it tastes amazing in a bowl with some milk. Lucky charms is enhanced with a lot of vitamins and minerals and it tastes great so I don't mind serving this to my son for breakfast with some fresh fruit. It's a great way to make sure he is getting enough milk in his diet. He loves looking at all the different marshmallow pieces and trying to find each marshmallow piece that is in the Lucky Charms song on the TV commercials! Lucky Charms definitely has some very catching advertising that makes kids want to try this cereal! Hearts stars and rainbows!

The marshmallows contain gelatin

Comments about General Mills Lucky Charms:

This cereal tastes good, but if you buy it for your children I can guarantee they will only eat the marshmallows. I'm not sure if they rehydrate if you add milk because I only eat cereal dry, but they are crunchy dehydrated marshmallows and they taste very good. Unfortunately even though they aren't gummy in texture they still contain gelatin, which is not vegetarian safe so I can no longer eat it. I wish they would reformulate it. The cereal itself is very simple and sweet.

Magically Delicious!

Comments about General Mills Lucky Charms:

Lucky Charms cereal, in my opinion, is the absolute best cereal. It is nice and sweet but not overly so. It is a perfect combination of sweet and bland, making it a delightful experience for your palate. The marshmallows are spectacular, and I think any kid would be perfectly fine with eating nothing but those. This cereal certainly lives up to its slogan, proving the truthful fact that it is magically delicious.

My favorite sweet cereal when I want marshmallows too!

Comments about General Mills Lucky Charms:

When it all comes down to it, Lucky Charms is the BEST cereal that's not only sweet but has a TON of marshmallows! Marshmallow Alpha Bits doesn't come CLOSE to Lucky Charms, you just can't beat General Mills cereals period, and they're almost like a dessert breakfast. Sweetened cereal AND marshmallows that are GOOD for you? Either put milk on them or mix them with vanilla ice cream for dessert, Lucky Charms is the BEST!

So good!

Comments about General Mills Lucky Charms:

I am a huge General Mills Lucky Charms cereal fan. Most people just like Lucky Charms for the marshmallows, but I love the cereal part of it also! The cereal part has a great texture and they have a very unique taste. Lucky Charms can't really be compared to any other cereals because it's so different. I wish they would sell the marshmallows in a separate package because they are so good!

Tasty Cereal

Comments about General Mills Lucky Charms:

I like Lucky Charms cereal. What I really like are the marshmallows. The cereal itself does not have much of a taste. It has a hint of sugar and that's it. The marshmallows really make the cereal! It is loaded with them and they are so tasty. I really like to eat it as a snack. I have been eating it for years!

A favorite in my house

from Syracuse, New York

Comments about General Mills Lucky Charms:

I buy lucky charms quite frequently for my children, mostly anyway. I am still somewhat into cereal myself. I like this cereal a lot - I like that it doesn't get soggy right away and the marshmallows hold up pretty well to. Although under normal circumstances, I generally don't like marshmallows at all, the whole grain cereal balances it out so it doesn't taste too sweet and I don't feel too guilty about serving it to my kids who are avid cereal lovers themselves.

A great Classic cereal!

Comments about General Mills Lucky Charms:

I can remember this cereal from when I was a young child. The General Mills Lucky Charms is great for snacks and you can pick out just the marshmallows because they are absolutely addictive. I really love this cereal and my kids love it also, they too pick out the marshmallows and eat them.

Like candy for breakfast.

Comments about General Mills Lucky Charms:

Lucky Charms is a great-tasting, fun cereal that kids (and adults) love. The cereal consists of frosted oat pieces that taste just like frosted Cheerios, but what makes this cereal fun are the marshmallow charms. I've read that the marshmallow pieces make up about 25% of the cereal, so this really isn't a "healthy cereal". In our house, it is a "once a week" cereal in our house, because it is largely just vitamin-fortified sugar.

This is a Box Tops for Education product. Each box top is worth 10 cents for schools, so clip and donate to local schools. Every bit helps.