Other Cereals:
General Mills
General Mills Fiber One Caramel Delight

General Mills Fiber One Caramel Delight

Sweet and Delicious

I love cereal, so I always like trying new varieties.  When I heard about the Fiber One Caramel Delight, it sounded more like a dessert than a cereal, but it was on sale so I bought it.  I was so surprised at how much sweet flavor this cereal had.  The cereal is crunchy whole wheat squares sweetened with caramel.  This cereal has lots of fiber, about 9 grams which should keep you fuller longer.  The cereal is a bit high in calories at about 200 calories per 1 cup serving, but it makes a great snack.  It is lowfat with just 3 grams and very high in flavor.  I love the crunch of the wheat squares, and it seemed like each piece was sweetened.  This is a great way to have a sweet tasting breakfast.

most disgusting cereal I have ever eaten

I love love love cereal.  I eat it all the time, for breakfast, snacks whenever.  I can pretty much say that I have never met a cereal I haven't liked until now.  Fiber One Caramel Delight is the most disgusting, repulsive cereal I have ever had my misfortune to experience.  I really hesitate at using such strong language in reference to a cereal, when most seem to call forth much calmer and nicer descriptions.  Cereal is generally thought of as "nice" not something to illicite drama of any kind.  But this cereal to me is so disgusting on so many levels that I cannot even describe it entirely.  I will just begin with the smell which sort of reminded me of toe jam or smelly feet,  and then the taste, I'm sorry words just fail me. I continued to eat it only because I could not believe a cereal could taste this bad.  I will end with saying that I had a chilly creepy feeling afterward like after watching a commercial for a horror movie that has surprised you in the middle of watching your favorite show. I am at this view point place because I had to see if there was a public outcry and a demand that it go back whence it came, but I can see that I seem to be alone in my strong feelings on the subject.  But I felt I had been so wronged by this product I had to make my thoughts known.  Thank you.

I love this cereal.

Comments about General Mills Fiber One Caramel Delight:

I purchased this cereal on an impulse and I was very pleased with it. I admit, it the caramel taste is faint. I still love the taste and there's no cardboard taste. I was expecting the cereal to be bland, but it's far from it. I can eat dry or with milk, it's great either way. The cereal doesn't make my mouth feel like I have eaten a bowl of glass. I was expecting it to be a little pricier, but it was the same price as many cereals. The product is perfect for someone looking for a cereal that isn't heavily sweetened or just a light sweetness. It helps with fiber really well, also. I've heard friends say that anything designed to be healthy can't be good and when they tried the cereal they changed their mind. My husband and I eat cereal at least once a day and keep a box of this in the pantry. My husband is very picky and he loves Fruity Pebbles, but there are mornings when he specifically asks for this cereal.

Don't like it.

from Syracuse, New York

Comments about General Mills Fiber One Caramel Delight:

Although I genuinely like General Mills and Fiber One as a company, the General Mills Fiber One Carmel Delight Was not entirely delightful for me. I enjoyed the cereal somewhat but there were a few things that I didn't enjoy very much as well. I'll start with what I liked first. What I liked most was the nutritional information. When I am on the go it is often hard to get my recommended intake of fiber. It also had some vitamins but, I wouldn't say there was any significant sources of them. I also liked the texture of the cereal. It was somewhat similar to golden grahams. The main things I didn't like were that they tasted funny to me. In most of Fiber Ones products I can't taste the fiber in them. That is not the case with this cereal. It tasted to me as if some sort of fiber supplement was sprinkled on it. I also noticed that there was a very thick and intrusive caramel taste that lingered in my mouth for some time after ingesting the cereal. I think that more than anything, the company would benefit from toning down the thick caramel flavor a little bit. Overall, I don't like cereal's taste very much. I can't see myself becoming a frequent customer of this variety. I don't feel comfortable recommending it at all.

So good!

Comments about General Mills Fiber One Caramel Delight:

Finally! A cereal that tastes really good and is healthy! I bought this cereal thinking it would be a typical high fiber cereal...cardboard. But this tastes amazing! My only gripe is that its high in carbohydrates. I have one bowl a day and it keeps me regular without the chore of ingesting something that tastes bad.

Caramel Delight ROCKS!!

from Palm Bay, FL

Comments about General Mills Fiber One Caramel Delight:

I love Fiber One Caramel Delight. I was diagnosed with diverticulitis a year and a half ago. The first thing the doctor said was that I needed to increase my fiber intake and drink lots of water. I decided to try the FIber one cereal and Fiber One bars. Both the cereal and the bars were a hit!! I tried several varieties of the cereal and my favorite is the Caramel Delight. I can usually find coupons to help defray the cost of the cereal. And once in a while, I find it BUY ONE GET ONE FREE!!! That is an awesome day. I usually stock up. My daughter was here recently from Germany and I also got her hooked on the Caramel delight. With my stomach problems, my girls also are becoming more aware of their need for fiber and this cereal and other Fiber One products help with this problem. My son-in-law is also having stomach problems and I strongly recommended he start to eat Fiber one also. It's not just for old people!! haha

Fiber One Caramel Delight is GREAT!

from Birmingham, AL

Comments about General Mills Fiber One Caramel Delight:

After going to the Dr., I was basically forced to add more fiber in my diet. The solution? Fiber One Caramel Delight! i LOVE this stuff! Cinnamon Toast Crunch is one of my favorite cereals on the market and this new Fiber One cereal is basically a healthier version of it. It has just the right about of sweetness and crunch to satisfy any appetite. Definitely give this cereal a shot!

most disgusting cereal I have ever eaten

from Wisconsin Dells, WI

Comments about General Mills Fiber One Caramel Delight:

OMG! This is such a treat!

from Delray Beach, FL

Comments about General Mills Fiber One Caramel Delight:

Fiber One's Carmel Delight Cereal is the best new food item I have purchased in a long time!  It is sweet and crunchy, yet low in sugar (5g per serving is amazing for something that tastes this great!)  I can easily eat it as a snack and feel good about it, or of course it is a great way to start my day, with some milk.  Personally though, I utilize this product more as a treat or snack.  It is on the higher calorie side (4 Weight Watcher points!) but it is so worth it.  I build it into my daily plan and know that a great treat awaits me.  It is also very good mixed in with yogurt or for a special treat, I even add a little Cool Whip!  I fill a measuring cup and am savor each bite.  Sounds silly, but to someone who loves sugar, sweet and crunchy, this is an awesome product!  Enjoy!

Even my kids love this stuff. Sooo good!!

from Milton, FL

Comments about General Mills Fiber One Caramel Delight:

I bought Fiber One Caramel Delight because it was on sale and am so glad I did. Mykids beg for it and I love it too. It is sweet but not too sweet and I feel good feeding it to my kids. It is nice to find something nutritious that my kids love!

A delight for breakfast.

from Hewitt, NJ

Comments about General Mills Fiber One Caramel Delight:

I'm the type of gal that likes sweet cereals.  Give me a kiddy cereal with lots of marshmallows, sugar and toys in the package and I'm a happy camper.  So when I first noticed the various Fiber One cereals in the grocery store, I was sure that I'd never subject my taste buds to such boring items.

One day I had a coupon for Fiber One and noticed that they were on sale for half price.  I thought I'd regret it, but I picked up a box of the **Fiber One Caramel Delight** cereal.  At the price I figured at worst I could feed it to the hubby as he's not as picky as I am when it comes to food.

I poured myself a bowl the next morning and prepared myself for a bland bite.  I was so wrong.  That first bite and every one after it were a tasty treat!  The cereal is sweet, yet not overly sugary.  It's the most delicious cereal that I've had in a long time.  It does bring to mind those Fiber One commercials where they guy at the store says that there can't be any fiber in the items because they taste too good.  Those ads hit the nail right on the head.  The Caramel Delight cereal by Fiber One is delicious and since my first box, I've purchased this brand more often than any others.  I'd highly recommend it and who knew that I of all people could enjoy a "grown up" cereal?  It's good for breakfast as well as a healthy snack.  Fiber One sure has proven to me that fiber doesn't have to taste like tree bark.  It can taste like a caramel delight!  The name doesn't lie, it truly is a delight!

They Missed something with this one...

from Hopkins, MN

Comments about General Mills Fiber One Caramel Delight:

Let me start this off by saying that the fiber one cereals are great.  They are trying to introduce more fiber into the diets of americans, which is needed.  I enjoy all the other fiber one cereals, yet something is lacking with the FiberOne Carmel Delight.  I have tried a couple boxes and the cereal almost holds a "stale" flavor.  For my recommendation stick to any other of the FIberOne brands.