Other Snacks & Cookies:
Healthy snacks
General Mills
General Mills - Curves Chewy Granola Bars

General Mills - Curves Chewy Granola Bars

Tastes like a chocolate covered tire

from Matthews, NC

Comments about General Mills - Curves Chewy Granola Bars:

I was in the store the other day and saw that Curves Chewy Granola Bars, Chocolate Peanut were on sale and decided to give them a try.  I tried a bite and it was awful.  Quaker Granola bars are way better, they are chewy yet have texture.  This bar doesn't have texture.  It is too chewy and I feel like I'm eating melted rubber.  I would say for anyone who loves granola bars stick with what you grew up with... Quaker Granola Bars.  Eating good should never taste this bad!

Low calorie, high fiber snack!

from Oklahoma City, OK

Comments about General Mills - Curves Chewy Granola Bars:

Curves chewy granola bars make a nice snack between meals when you are hungry and tend to eat junk.  These chewy bars contain only 100 calories, yet they are packed with 5 grams of fiber and 2 grams of protein.  Just enough to take away your hunger, yet not make you overly full.

They come in two varieties, strawberries and cream and chocolate peanut.  I don't much care for the chocolate peanut, they are okay but to me peanut flavor with granola doesn't taste right.  I do like the strawberries and cream, it is quite sweet, but not overly so.

If you are like me and always looking for ways to add some fiber to your diet, give these a try.  It's a pretty good way to add some fiber without adding a bunch of calories.