Other Cereals:

General Mills Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal

Cinnamon Toast Crunch

from Sneads Ferry, NC

Comments about General Mills Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal:

General Mills Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal is amazing! It tastes really great straight out of the box or in a bowl with milk. My son also loves the taste of Cinnamon Toast Crunch and he is a very picky eater so yes these taste really good! It tastes kind of like French toast. It has a lot of sweet flavoring from the cinnamon swirls and it really satisfies my sweet tooth and it also satisfies my craving for something crunchy. It is also healthier then a lot of other breakfast alternatives and is low in fat. General Mills has really stepped up to make their cereals healthy for kids! This cereal is a great way also for my son to drink all of the milk from his cereal bowl because there is a lot of cinnamon left in the milk after the cereal is eaten so it gives the milk a very good cinnamon flavor. Overall this is a very delicious and healthy cereal and the advertising is great! Crave those crazy squares!

Tastes good and sweet

Comments about General Mills Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal:

I think this is one of the better tasting sweet "kids" cereals, it's one of the few that I still enjoy as an adult. The cinnamon sugar flavor is really nice and I enjoy the texture of the cereal pieces. I like that the sugar is on the pieces so it tastes just like fresh cinnamon toast.

The milk tastes great when I am done.

Comments about General Mills Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal:

I grew up on General Mills cinnamon toast crunch. It was the best sweet cereal my parents could buy for us. I loved the cinnamon swirls on each bite and the sugar just melts in every bite. It says its has a great source of calcium, but with all of the sugars I am not sure if that is entirely true. I also like to add the cereal to my ice-cream or just eat it without milk.

So good!

Comments about General Mills Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal:

I tried General Mills Cinnamon Toast Crunch again for the first time in a while. I was pleasantly surprised that they still tasted just like they did when I was growing up! They come in little cute toast shapes. They stay hard in milk for a lot longer than most cereal. Your milk becomes a nice little cinnamon sugar mix! However, the cereal is very sweet and it's not recommended for daily eating.

Great tasting cereal!

Comments about General Mills Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal:

Cinnamon Toast Crunch is a great cereal and always reminds me of my childhood. I still eat it today! It has a great taste. It's has just the right amount of cinnamon and sugar. I tried a generic brand of this cereal and it was no match for General Mills. It did not have the great flavor or quality of the original Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

Great tasting cinnamon crunch

Comments about General Mills Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal:

General Mills Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal has been a long time favorite of mine. Ever since I can remember we always have had this cereal in our pantry. I do like that you can usually get great deals on them at the grocery store so we always have at least one box in our cart at the store. You do not even need milk you can eat it as a snack.

Cinnamon Toast Crunch gives breakfast the sweet touch

Comments about General Mills Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal:

Cinnamon Toast Crunch lives up to its name with every bowlful of sweetened bliss, like its cousin Golden Grahams. General Mills cereals now emphasize whole grains as primary to the overall product, but the combination of sugar and cinnamon add to a very deliciously delighting taste.

As one of the few popular cereals that are different in concept, the hearty flavor is what counts. The best thing about Cinnamon Toast Crunch is that it stays crunchy and tasty when soaked in milk, for a longer lasting enjoyment. A better use of this cereal, which also applies to other Big G cereals, is a topping for ice cream or other fine desserts. Who says cereal is just for breakfast?

My first impression of Cinnamon Toast Crunch was easily that of another junk-food product aimed for kids. The sugar level isn't as punishing as one would expect, and it comes with fair nutritional value, so I'd say this is a sweet novelty of a cereal anyone can sink their teeth into.

A favorite in my house.

Comments about General Mills Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal:

There is hardly a time when I don't have General Mills cinnamon toast crunch cereal in my house. My family and I prefer the flavor of this cereal over most others. The cinnamon sugar taste is great without being too sweet. I like the added benefit of whole grain. I would recommend this cereal for both kids and adults.

Possibly the best in the world

Comments about General Mills Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal:

There's just no way you can dislike these- unless you are crazy. These right here: A crunchy squarish cereal heavily dusted with a lot of cinnamon and sugar. It's so amazing. So heavenly. This is NOT a breakfast, this is a dessert. My brother and I would grab huge bowls of these at around eleven'o clock at night!

taste great!

Comments about General Mills Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal:

I have loved this cereal since I was little. I remember eating it all the time. The price isn't bad for how much you get and the cheaper brand doesn't taste nearly as good. The size of the pieces are perfect for my young daughters. They love to snack on it without milk too. The only bad thing is sometimes my youngest daughter gets a little rash around her mouth from the roughness of the cinnamon, but it goes away shortly after. It's a great cereal.