Other Snacks & Cookies:

General Mills - Bugles, Original, 14.5 Oz Bag

Bugles yum!

from Aurora,Illinois

About Me Foodie

Pros

• Addictive
  • Light

Cons

• Snacking

Comments about General Mills - Bugles, Original, 14.5 Oz Bag:

I snack on these or have them as a side with a sandwich instead of chips. It's a nice change from ordinary potato chips. They are a corn snack, shaped like a semi smashed cone. About an inch long and a half an inch thick. Hollow in the center and pretty light. I find them a tad bit salty for my taste but the flavor is so great. Ah yes..the bottom of bag can be pretty salty but easy to shake some off if need be. A serving size is 1 1/3 cup and 180 calories and nine grams fat. Anyway, it's a great snack and I recommend them. Be warned though, they can be very addicting! I've eaten a whole bag in one sitting. Lol Enjoy!

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

So much fun to eat!

Comments about General Mills - Bugles, Original, 14.5 Oz Bag:

These corn flavored chips are uniquely shaped and are really fun to eat. The flavor is unique as well. They are close in flavor to Fritos or other corn chips, but they are a little less salty and a little bit lighter. A very delicious snacking option. A good change of pace.

A classic great snack!

Comments about General Mills - Bugles, Original, 14.5 Oz Bag:

I can remember as a kid getting the General Mills - Bugles, Original flavor as a snack or part of my lunch. I still like the Bugles and there are a variety of flavors available now. I always seem to go back to the classic original flavor because you cannot go wrong with this.

What's good on your lips? Bugles

from Boondocks the heart of Northern , NY

Comments about General Mills - Bugles, Original, 14.5 Oz Bag:

Bugles is a crispy corn snack that is put out by General Mills. It has a unique shape to distinguish it from other snacks as it is shaped like a hollow long cone or similiar to a dunce cap. It is a golden color that you can slide on your finger to bite it off there if you want to. The Bugles are a crunchy golden goodness that is not too heavy but not too light in taste either. It is very hard to eat only one or two of these. I bought a bag in my local drugstore when it was on sale and t his particular bag came in a 4.1 ounce size.

**Nutrition: **A serving is considered to be 1 1/3 cups so you are getting a nice amount for a serving. There are 4 servings in this bag. The calories are 160 with calories from fat being 80. Total fat is 9 grams and saturated fat is 8 grams. There is no trans fats and no cholesterol in Bugles corn snacks. Sodium is 310 mg, carbohydrates is 18 grams, dietary fiber is < 1 gram while the sugar and protein are at 1 gram.

**Ingredients:** Degermed yellow corn meal, coconut oil, sugar, salt, and baking soda. Bugles are preserved to maintain it's freshness because they use BHT.

**Bugles may contain Milk and Wheat.**

**My Opinion: **If you are looking for something that would crunchy with a crisp taste for a snack food then be sure to try these as you may enjoy them. I am, right now, nibbling on them at my desk. But shhhh, don't tell if you get a bag. Otherwise they may expect you to share.

Distributed by General Mills Sales, Inc. of Minneapolis, Mn. USA

I like 'em...

from Garner, NC

Comments about General Mills - Bugles, Original, 14.5 Oz Bag:

I've always liked Bugles. They have a nice crunch & good flavor. However, they are high in saturated fat & sodium so when they came out with the Baked version, I fell in love. They were sooo good, had alot less fat & tasted just as good as the regular. I liked them better & still do. Unfortunately, they don't make them anymore. :( I'll still eat Bugles every now & then but in small portions.

Shout Out for Bugles!!!!!!!!!!

from Shelton, CT

Comments about General Mills - Bugles, Original, 14.5 Oz Bag:

General Mills has hit a Home Run with this product. Once you open the bag the game is over. That Crunchy Taste and Awesome Flavor takes over immediately. You better have some soda nearby, because if you are eating the Nacho-cheese flavor you will need it the Taste does Get to you. Great Snack for Football Games,Heck they are good Anytime. I wood reccomend these snacks to all my buddies Overall there Great!!!

Nice Tasty Snacks of my Childhood

from Chicago, IL

Comments about General Mills - Bugles, Original, 14.5 Oz Bag:

I have been enjoying  Bugles snacks since I was little, when my dad gave me some long ago.  They are fun shaped, and have a corn-flavored taste to them.  I remember that Bugles used to come in a box (usually, I enjoyed eating the whole package).  Therefore, I would recommand the snacks to anyone who enjoying eating "old school" taste.