Other Microwave Ovens:

Ge PEB2060 1200 Watts Microwave Oven

GE 1200 Watt Microwave

from Winterset, IA

Comments about Ge PEB2060 1200 Watts Microwave Oven:

I bought a GE microwave a few years ago and it was great and it lasted for almost 10 years. When it came time to replace the old microwave I looked for another GE model. The price is amazing and they are great wuality microwaves. I ended up finding a GE microwave that was on sale at my local store. It was the GE PEB2060 1200 Watts Microwave Oven. I have now owned this microwave for about 8-9 months or so and I do not have anything negative to say about it. It works great, cleans easily and heats/cooks food like it is supposed to. The buttons are easy enough for my 2 and 3 year old daughters to push and my 3 year old knows how to do simple things on it. She knows how to warm up her breakfast in the morning by only pushing a couple buttons. I also believe that this microwave comes in different colors to go with anyones kitchen but I chose mine in black. Like anything black it has to be cleaned regularly. I would recommend to anyone.

Excellent microwave oven

from Elkins, WV

Comments about Ge PEB2060 1200 Watts Microwave Oven:

This sensor oven is perfect.  I have used many microwaves in my time, and have never used one that got popcorn right with the popcorn button.  This one does.  It pops a bag to perfection!  The beverage button also gets drinks to the perfect drinkable temperature within a reasonable amount of time (less than 2 minutes).  There are preprogrammed buttons for the minutes if you just want to punch a number and have it start up with just a one-button push; it also has a manual timer where you can put in exact times (like 1 minute 35 seconds or whatever you need).  There is also a kitchen timer function that can be set to go off whenever you need it, without the microwave actually running (like a stove timer).

This microwave is easy to use, inexpensive, and cooks foods perfectly.  I am thoroughly pleased with this purchase and highly recommend it after 6+ months of usage.  I have never used a better microwave!