Other Microwave Ovens:

Ge Monogram ZE2160SF 1200 Watts Convection / Microwave Oven

Great Microwave...But it does NOT have Convection over

from El Sobrante, CA

Comments about Ge Monogram ZE2160SF 1200 Watts Convection / Microwave Oven:

ZE2160SF is the model number of the basic 1200 watt microwave from the GE Monogram line.  I'm not sure why it is listed as having a Convection function as well because in my case, it does not.  But..is is a great microwave oven at a reasonably good price.

I have had this microwave installed in my kitchen for about three years now.  It gets pretty heavy use and is used at least 10 times a day.  I haven't had any problems with it and I am pleased with its performance.

At 1200 watts, it offers good power.  It cooks food pretty evenly, much better than other microwaves I've had in the past.

It has a large interior capacity 2.16 cu. ft., so you can cook/or reheat almost anything, yet it is not big and bulky looking.

It is built into my cabinets and I purchased the trim kit.  It looks very stylish and the stainless steel finish is of a nice quality.  Unlike my stainless steel refrigerator, this unit is very durable.  The finish remains free of any blemishes and resists scratches and dents very well.

I would recommend this product to anyone seeking a high powered, durable, stylish microwave with basic functions.