3.5
GT5658E
Gateway desktop computer

Gateway desktop computer

3.5

Does most anything you can think of.

from Chesterton, IN

Comments about Gateway desktop computer:

This is a great computer for most anyone.  The tech-savvie will like the specs and the computer newbies will like how relatively easy it is to operate.  The RAM is impressive and the 1 TB (terabyte = 1000 gigabytes) hard drive is massive.  You can store your entire life history in photos, videos, and more with that kind of space.  It's fast and as long as you do the proper maintenence with virus checkers and firewalls you ought to make it last for a very long time.  This is a very good all around computer that is easy on the pocketbook as well.

Never again!!!!

from Menasha, WI

Comments about Gateway desktop computer:

We purchased a Gateway computer with flat screen. I also got thescanner,fax,printer. First our screen went out. Then the computer. We kept sending it back to them and they kept saying it was fixed.Lie!!! Three times we have done this and now they sent us a refurphised one. It doesn't work. Have tryed telling them the problems and they keep blowing us off. I WILL NEVER BUY A GATEWAY PRODUCT AGAIN!!!!

Good, reliable machine

from Arlington, VA

Comments about Gateway desktop computer:

I bought this PC on a whim since I never believed that anything coming from Gateway could be of a good quality. Boy, was I wrong. This computer is as reliable as any of the other Pc's that I have or had, the support when I needed information was reasonable. The computer is of very good quality and reliability.

easy touse, no technical issues, LOVE the monitor

from Melbourne, FL

Comments about Gateway desktop computer:

We bought this computer a few months ago...and the only thing we changed was the OS...it came with Windows Vista, which sloooowwwwwwwwwed it down horribly.  It took at least seven minutes to boot up, and it did odd things like freezing up, and then all the little pop-ups regarding allowing the user to access things...ugh.  But we bought  XP, and everything is great.  This computer rocks!!  The sound, graphics, speed are fantastic.