View more laptops

Gateway Notebook PC

Gateway NV59 Laptop Rules

from Houston, TX

Comments about Gateway Notebook PC:

12 months ago I bought the Gateway NV59 laptop and haven't looked back. It was listed as an i3 core processor but when I got it home it had a core i5 processor. The specs are enough for everything that is needed, with 4gb of RAM memory and intel hd graphics that could run games like the new Grand Theft Auto game on PC. The fact that it had an HDMI port was a big factor in buying it so I could hook it up to my TV and stream TV shows and blu-ray - yes, it has a blu-ray player. It also has 4 USB ports, and an SD card slot. The only pain is you have to open the lid to turn it on (I have an external monitor that I always use). All in all, the laptop was well priced for the features it offered and would recommend it.

The NV59 is a great bargain laptop!

from Saint Charles, MO

Comments about Gateway Notebook PC:

I've had this laptop for about 8 months now and I am really happy with the purchase! Gateway is not known for it's quality, and the shell of the laptop is nothing very impressive, but the specs on this are quite outstanding for the price. The 4 gigs of memory, the i3 Intel processor and windows 7 really make the computer an enjoyable experience. I am also pretty impressed with the battery life, as this will go about 3 hours without a charge. I was excited that the laptop had a blu ray drive, as it cost little more than a bluray player would have cost all by itself a few years back, but to be honest, I've not used the drive hardly at all. My only complaint about the computer is that the hinge between the screen and and the rest of the unit seems pretty loose. That being said, I've not been all that gentle with it, and nothing is broken yet! I recommend the computer! Only thing I don't like is the clickpad, it's a bit hard to click.

This gateway laptop is a great buy

from Seattle, WA

Comments about Gateway Notebook PC:

I purchased this laptop as a replacement for a failing one and am very impressed with it.  There is an abundance of hard drive space (500GB) and great memory (4GB), and its performance has been outstanding.  It is a little more expensive than some, but I firmly believe that the added space and memory, as well as the computer's reliability make this a great buy.

great gaming computer

from Waterbury, CT

Comments about Gateway Notebook PC:

i've had this laptop for almost a year & im proud to say it. Its durable because i dropped it, not on purpose though. and the graphics are prestine i play so many games on this laptop. Im always online and it doesnt give me trouble its great with everything. I do wish it had higher volume and less heat, oh and a better battery life. but besides that i recommend it!

Works great, never had a problem with the computer!

from Waukesha, WI

Comments about Gateway Notebook PC:

I bought this computer a while ago for myself at school and have loved it ever since. I have used it for many things and many different programs and i have never had any issue with it. I would recommend gateway to anyone who is looking to get a laptop computer. I have upgraded the software of the computer and it still works fine with out a problem. It seems to be able to handle anything that i need to run on it and it has never given me any fuss. For the money, this computer is a very good deal because of the quality with which these laptops are made. Gateway does a very impressive job in building this laptop and i would readily buy any other gateway computer in the future. It even handles some online gaming granted that the internet is fast enough to support it and i have never had any issue with playing online. The coolinf system seems to work fine because i never feel like my computer is going to overheat and have a melt down. Overall, a great buy!