View more laptops

Gateway
MD7818
Gateway Notebook PC

Gateway Notebook PC

Excellent computer that meets my needs.

from Monroe, UT

Comments about Gateway Notebook PC:

I was looking for a new laptop that could handle photo editing and light gaming.  I've had a Gateway before and loved the computer.  I decided on this one because it had everything that met my needs.  The computer came in red, I would have liked to have chosen my own color like other companies offer, but it wasn't a big deal.  The computer has 250 GB hard drive with 4 GB of ram.  It came with Windows Vista premium home 64 bit edition.  It also has a Intel Core Duo Processor at 2 GHz.  It is pretty fast.  The programs open up fast.  I've played Spore on the computer and it handles the game really good.  Just takes a little time on loading but once the game is loaded the computer is pretty fast.

The computer came with a 60 day trial of microsoft office.  Once it expires you can open documents and that is all.  You can no longer save or edit anything.

The webcam works pretty good to.  I've used it to talk to my husband.  I do wish that it had better speakers that would be nice.  I haven't had any problems with the computer and I've had it six months.

Its been great and easy to use

from Saint Petersburg, FL

Comments about Gateway Notebook PC:

This has been a great laptop.  It has plenty of space for music, pictures, and movies at least for me and im a photo person.  Gateway was helpful when I had a problem,  the only thing is that Gateway was like HP or Dell and offer a extended warranty its only 5 months old but I wanted to extend the warranty more than a year.