View more laptops

MT6828
Gateway Notebook PC

Gateway Notebook PC

3.3

Summarize this product in one sentence.

from Naperville, IL

Comments about Gateway Notebook PC:

Overall, I have been very happy with our Gateway laptop. It is small compared to our last laptop and easy to carry around. The battery life is my only complaint. I probably should just buy a new battery, because it no longer has much of a battery life. If I want to take it anywhere around the house or to the coffee shop, I have to plug it into an outlet. I have had to replace the outlet cord once too. Otherwise, I have been very happy with the computer. It is fast, doesn't overheat & is easy to understand & use. It came with plenty of memory & programs I wanted without having to pay extra. I have not had any issues, in which I needed to contact Gateway support.

• Battery Life:
  • Support & Service:
  • Speed/Performance:

A Must-Have!

from Beaverton, OR

Comments about Gateway Notebook PC:

I was given this model as a birthday present, and I have nothing but good things to say about my Gateway. I generally am really picky, about speed, and ease of transition from program to program. I have not been disappointed yet, and highly reccommend this machine to anyone.

I will say it is a bit of a dust and fingerprint magnet, but that is easily remedied.

I am very disappointed in this product

from Pine Grove Mills, PA

Comments about Gateway Notebook PC:

This was a very disappointing purchase. I have had this laptop since February and almost immediately the keys started to fall off without provocation. I now have three keys that no longer have the spongy cone and will require sending my computer away for two weeks to fix.

The thumb/mouse pad has lost much of its reaction and the left click button often does not work and I use a mouse along with my laptop.

Using the mouse has eventually caused one of the usb ports to no longer function. It has gotten to the point that I am hoping that all of this will be too expensive for the warranty to fix and result in allowing me to pick out a new computer.