Other Laptops:
Gateway

Gateway® NV53A52u Turion II 15.6" Laptop 4GB

from Saint Petersburg Fl

Comments about Gateway NV5369Zu 15.6 Notebook - Turion II M500 2.20 GHz 1366 x 768 WXGA Display - 4 GB RAM - 500 GB... (LXWG302038):

It's an alright computer but for things that need to go fast, it's not the best choice. It seems a bit buggy as well as it does strange things out of the blue. The screen has gone black for no reason at times and I need to reboot. Tech found nothing wrong.

It's not hard to use for a laptop. It does seem a bit heavy compared to other laptops of the same size but all in all it's alright.

Battery Life
It uses a lithium ion and I'm on my second battery in 2 years and it never lasts for as long as the user manual says. I can maybe get 3 hours or less on a full charge depending on the applications being used.

Support & Service
I bought this at best Buy and didn't but the extended warranty. With all of the little issues with it including the power supply, maybe I should have. The Geek squad is far too expensive to call so I guess the service is not the best.

Speed/Performance
It pretty much performs up to it's claim but not blazing fast.

It actually seems a bit bulky and cumbersome for a laptop in this class. Not terrible but not great.

It won't win awards in this department as I nicked my knee against it a few months back and it bombed. I had to replace the hard drive. it wasn't hit hard enough to cause any damage in my mind.

• Battery Life: