3.6
MT6451
Gateway MT6451 Notebook PC

Gateway MT6451 Notebook PC

3.6

This Is a really nice laptup.

from Pittsfield, MA

Comments about Gateway MT6451 Notebook PC:

First of all, This Gateway MT6451 is a great laptop. I am very happy with this product. This laptop is equipped with a 120GB hard drive and a AMD Turion 64 TL-50. This laptop is Windows Vista, but comes with only 1GB of RAM (Memory.) Therefore, my processor makes it run normally. This laptop comes with a widescreen display. I would recommend it to a friend!

This does everything and more than I need

from Lehi, UT

Comments about Gateway MT6451 Notebook PC:

A great laptop, easy to use. Not a computer junkie so I need easy. Took it out of th ebox and It was working in 5 min. that is great for me. The only thing I don't like is Windows Vista can be a pain, haveing to allow everything over and over,  but I love it.

not enough volume

from Newark, OH

Comments about Gateway MT6451 Notebook PC:

This is an ok computer.  We did have some trouble and had to send it back to Gateway for them to fix it, the laptop got too hot and fried the hard drive.  Works great since it has been fixed.  It is very easy to navigate through the programs, but not much hard drive we did have to upgrade that also.

Very Reliable

from Tucson, AZ

Comments about Gateway MT6451 Notebook PC:

I find that my Gateway is very reliable and is pretty quick. I give a good beating and it keeps ticking. Gateway customer service is always there to help when needed. I could always use more ram but that's just me. I really like the wide screen but it's not to big, just right.

Overall, a computer is just a piece of equiptment.

from Lacey, WA

Comments about Gateway MT6451 Notebook PC:

I love our gateway.  It's great for at home but what we loved the most about it was that it survived my husband's tour in Iraq with absolutely no problems.  So...I gotta say it's pretty durable.  I use it mostly for typing stuff up and getting online to do work related things online but my husband uses it mostly for gaming.  It has great sound and great graphics and it loads everything really fast.  When I do play games I don't ever have any problems with the graphics dragging or anything like that so overall we're very happy with our gateway.

Great computer

from Gainesville, GA

Comments about Gateway MT6451 Notebook PC:

This is a great computer. I use it for the basic functions of browsing the internet and for completing school work. I have had this computer for almost 3 years and it works amazingly. Check it out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd rather have a Mac.

from Magnolia, TX

Comments about Gateway MT6451 Notebook PC:

I have not heard enough good about gateway to make me want to buy one.  Mac's are user friendly.  Have little maintenance.  Crash resisitant. Lightweight.  Can take it into an Apple store and have it repaired w/in forty-eight hours.   Genius bar is friendly and very helpful in assistance.