View more computer monitors

Gateway
FPD1975W
Gateway 19-inch LCD Monitor

Gateway 19-inch LCD Monitor

Excellent monitor for an excellent price

from Reynoldsburg, OH

Comments about Gateway 19-inch LCD Monitor:

This widescreen monitor is a great value for the money.  The features are quite nice as well.  You get a variety of inputs so you are sure to be able to hook this monitor up to your system.  No fuss installation made it a breeze to get set up and adjusted to my preferences.

The Gaeway FPD1975W (Black) 19" LCD Monitor is the BEST by far!

from Evansville, IN

Comments about Gateway 19-inch LCD Monitor:

The Gateway FPD 1975W (Black) 19" LCD Monitor is the best monitor I have found yet. I have been very impressed with this monitor because of itis size and clarty. There is absolutely no distortion. Very beautiful product.

Gateway FPD1975W 19"monitor is great

from Smyrna, TN

Comments about Gateway 19-inch LCD Monitor:

I'll be honest and admit I am computer illiterate. I've only had a computer 10 months. But, I am very pleased with the choice I made in buying the Canon FPD1975W black 19 inch LCD monitor. It is a very clear picture and is easy to read the info. It is just the right size for me. The picure is crystal clear. If you are looking for a new moniter, I would highly recommend looking at the Canon FPD1975W(Black) 19 inch LCD monitor

Fantastic view and graphics

from Opelika, AL

Comments about Gateway 19-inch LCD Monitor:

*This is an exceptionally great monitor. It has the menu button conveniently located on the side and the software that comes with it lets you control the way you view things. This is my first flat panel and I absolutely love it and would recommend it to anyone who wants a great monitor.*

Possibly better than our TV!

from Delaware, OH

Comments about Gateway 19-inch LCD Monitor:

Honestly, if we kept our PC in the family room rather than in a working office, we'd probably watch movies on this LCD monitor rather than our TV.  I thought I had a pretty good monitor at work -- and I'm in the media industry -- but this one absolutely blew me away.

The price was great, the picture is sharp, it's big enough that you can sit back and still see everything (hence, less eye strain), and we haven't had a minute's trouble with it so far (five months and counting).

As far as I'm concerned, this is a no-brainer purchase.