4.8
Other Digestion Medicines:
Gas-X Anti Gas Chewable Tablets, Peppermint Cream - 60 ea

Gas-X Anti Gas Chewable Tablets, Peppermint Cream - 60 ea

4.8

Blessed relief from painful gas bubbles

from Phoenix, AZ

Comments about Gas-X Anti Gas Chewable Tablets, Peppermint Cream - 60 ea:

This preparation really helps me when I develop painful gas bubbles of the sort that I can't pass right away. This relief is welcome indeed, because gas pains can keep me from doing things I want to do, such as going out shopping, or enjoying a meal.

One dose usually takes care of my problem, but sometimes I need two, and that for certain will relieve me.

I chew one or two tablets and it's very easy, not needing anything else. I could take them with water, but I don't because they taste fine.

Immediacy
I feel relief within a half hour, and my worst cases improve within a couple hours if I need to take 2 doses.

• Immediacy:

Fast Relief From Gas Pains

from Eagle River, AK

Comments about Gas-X Anti Gas Chewable Tablets, Peppermint Cream - 60 ea:

Simethicone is a very effective anti-gas medication. It's used in gas medicine for colic babies, and I always have some form of simethicone containing gas medicines in my home, and even in my purse.

The active ingredient in Gas-X Anti Gas Chewable Tablets is 125 milligrams of simethicone. My son-in-law introduced me to the chewable form of gas relief when I was staying with them for two months when my granddaughter was born.

I had bad pains in my stomach and I was doubled over in pain. I couldn't get comfortable and seemed to be stuck in the fetal position. The pain was so bad it scared me! I was given a chewable Gas-X and within a half hour my pain was almost gone.

There are a lot of anti-gas products on the market today, some are gels or pills, but these chewable tablets work the fastest. I have acid reflux and I tend to avoid peppermint flavored antacids, but these don't bother my condition. They are very minty tasting and aren't at all chalky. They go down smoothly!

Gas-X claims to give "fast, effective relief of pressure and bloating that antacids can't provide. It is specially formulated with 100% simethicone, the antigas medicine doctors recommend most for gas pressure, bloating, and discomfort. It is sodium-free". I have found this product to live up to their claims, and I've found nothing better to bring fast relief from gas pain.

Within half an hour my gas pains were gone.

Chewable, easy to take and they go to work fast.

Immediacy
30 minutes and they are working for me!

• Immediacy:

absolutely works

from Westminster, CO

Comments about Gas-X Anti Gas Chewable Tablets, Peppermint Cream - 60 ea:

I bought Gas-x peppermint cream cause i got tired of the cherry flavor..tasted like medicine and gagged at the taste so thought i should buy a different flavor. I've recently been getting heartburn late at night and sometimes 4am so i have gas x right on my dresser just in case and they work REAL fast. I didnt realize i could chew them before i go to bed so now i will so i won't have heartburn and feeling bloated half of the time. these work very good.

Brings great Relief

from Angier, NC

Comments about Gas-X Anti Gas Chewable Tablets, Peppermint Cream - 60 ea:

I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for bloating/ gas relief. My stomach and system is extremely sensitive to certain foods and I have gotten to wear I keep this product in my purse at all times. When out to lunch one day with a friend of mine, the gas build up was so severe, I felt like I couldn't move. My friend just so happened to have this product on hand and offered me the recommended dosage. Within a few minutes I was already experiencing relief. I immediately stoppd by the local store and bought a package of these to keep on hand. To my suprise there was a coupon on the box and it wason sale! :-) The product without coupons and sales are still very reasonably price. Especially when you are talking about your comfort. If you are looking for a product that does what it says it will do and need a gas treatment on a hit or miss basis, I would say this is one product that you need to try. The chewables are a little chalky, but dissolve in your mouth quickly, and actually do not taste bad, considering what they are!

Gas-X improves the air quality in my home!

from Columbia, SC

Comments about Gas-X Anti Gas Chewable Tablets, Peppermint Cream - 60 ea:

As we age our digestive systems become less efficient, resulting in flatulence, also known as gas.  This can resultin rude noises and horrendous odors.  After experiencing this in my household for a period of some weeks, I spoke with my husband about his habit of passing gas in my living room even with company present.  He explained that if he passed it sitting down, the noise and odor would be smothered, whereas if he tried to get up to leave the room, the gas would release as soon as he stood up and would be even worse.  I realized we had a problem that would require medical intervention and visited my pharmacy.  Gas-X is a brand that has been on the market for many years.  Its main ingredient, simethicone, negates the gas internally so that it does not need to be released externally, thus eliminating both foghorns and quacking ducks from my living room.  There are many generic brands of simethicone available on the market, but Gas-X is a brand of known value and quality.