2.7
GL120
Garry Platinum Pro Vacuum

Garry Platinum Pro Vacuum

2.7

I regret ever buying this vacuum!

from Kirksville, MO

Comments about Garry Platinum Pro Vacuum:

I Bought the Platinum Pro vacuum for my church to use and I haven't even had it for a year and Iv had to send it back 5 times. I Would not ever recommend this vacuum to anyone it is a waste of money.

Great vacuum when it isn't breaking into pieces

from Westerville, OH

Comments about Garry Platinum Pro Vacuum:

My husband bought this vacuum for me after seeing it on tv.  We were very pleased with our purchase at first.  After having the vacuum for some time, I accidently sucked up a quarter in the hose one day & it broke the inside wheel to pieces, which was expected.  We did not however expect to be charged so much money to be sent a new vacuum, certainly didnt expect such a high shipping cost to return the damaged vacuum.  Once we received the new vacumm all was well again, until 3 months later when I was vacumming from woodfloor to carpet (which it did so well) and the vacuum made a gut-wrenching sound and the smell of smoke came from it.  My husband took it apart & found the same thing happened, the wheel shattered, only this time there wasn't anything that it had sucked up that could have warranted it breaking.  We will not be spending that outragous shipping cost again to receive a new vacuum & return the old one.  We are moving on to a different brand, which really is too bad because it was a great vacuum... when it wasn't breaking into pieces.

I love my new Garry, it's lightweight and holds so much more.

from Stuart, FL

Comments about Garry Platinum Pro Vacuum:

I am so happy with my Garry, it can hold so much more dirt and pet hair than any of the baggless ones I have had.  I don't have to empty it after every usage, there are no foul oders emitting from the filters, and the the bag is easy to change out with no fuss.  The Garry is very light weight and has one dial to go from floor to tool.  The attachments are kept in a pouch on the outside of the bag.  The warranty includes free bags for life AND, Garry will replace my vacuum if it breaks, even if I berak it, both for the cost of S. & H..