Other Anti-Aging Skin Cares:

Garnier Ultra-Lift Intensive Gravity Defying Cream

Ultra-lift Intensive Gravity Defying Cream

from Wilmington, DE

Comments about Garnier Ultra-Lift Intensive Gravity Defying Cream:

I have been using this product for quite a while. It proved its worth a few months ago when I was in the hospital for a hip replacement. I didn't use any facial products during the stay and even for a few days after. Since I wasn't using it, I notice the jaw area was beginning to look a little more like jowls. Within a few days of returning to using the product, my jowls were gone.

Absorption
I never have any extra cream on my facial area.

Doesn't Clog Pores
I quit using the product I had used before because I did have clogged pores. With Garnier I never have clogged prores.

As I mentioned earlier, I find that it is effective.

• Absorption:
  • Doesn't Clog Pores:

Garnier Ultra Lift Pro Gravity Defying

from Sugar Grove, IL

Pros

Cons

Comments about Garnier Ultra-Lift Intensive Gravity Defying Cream:

I would love to say that this cream does what it promises, but I have not been able to use it long enough to tell wheter it does or not.  I am in my mid 30's and was hoping to firm up some of the skin under my chin and jaw.  While I do not have a big problem, I was willing to give it a try.  My skin is combination of normal to oily.

The first day I used it, I noticed the cream was rather thick, but spread easily.  It does have a pleasant scent, but kind of strong.  Not a big deal since it wasn't a bad smell like some others I've used.  Then the second day, I applied it the same way.  By the third day, I didn't even use it because my skin was breaking out and very oily.  Apparently, you must have dry skin in order to use this product.  I washed my face each day and did not use any other moisturizer or anything.  Since it was summer, I thought maybe it could have been the heat, so I tried it again.  The same thing happened and my face just felt heavy like it was caked with mud.

If you do not have dry skin, I would suggest finding another product to better suit your skin type.