3.4

3.4

Pros

Cons

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

I love this Nutritioniste Night Cream!

I have been using Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra-Lift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Night Cream for about 2 weeks now and have loved it. I am forty years old and have noticed wrinkles developing over the last year. I have not used any specific skin care before, but decided I needed to use something specifically for aging skin to prevent my wrinkles from becoming worse. I use to just use soap and water to wash my face followed by a moisturizer. Even though I am in my forties, I found that I would still break out with acne and my skin was in a combination oily/dry condition. I started using a Garnier Nutritioniste face wash followed by the cream and my skin has greatly improved.

I really don't believe all anti-wrinkle advertising claims, but I have found my skin to look more youthful and healthy since I started using the Nutritioniste products. I have fewer break-outs and my pores are more refined and my skin glows. I can't tell if my wrinkles appear to be less noticeable though, but I am very happy with the results and plan on continuing to use the products.

Swamp Skin

I have always been told by my grandmother that if you start using moisturizers and anti aging creams at a young age, you will end up with young wrinkle free looking skin in your old age. My grandmother had the skin to prove her theory.

About 2 weeks ago I was given Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra-Lift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Night Cream for free. A trial size, but nonetheless, enough to last me a good 2 weeks.

**How It Worked:**

Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra-Lift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Night Cream was pretty terrible. It left a swampy sticky residue behind, which made my skin feel nasty.

After using it for 2 weeks I also was not able to see any difference in my skin. I have very fine crows feet/laugh lines around my eyes, and after using Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra-Lift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Night Cream for 2 weeks, there is absolutely no significant changes.

Those small wrinkles are the same as they ever were.

The only thing I liked about the cream was that it had a nice fresh citrusy scent. Other than that it made my skin feel gross, which resulted in me washing it off.

One thing I will say about Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra-Lift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Night Cream, is that it would provide a lot of relief to those with very, very dry skin. This stuff over moisturizes, so for those with dry skin I imagine that this cream would work nicely for them.

Wrinkle Cream that Won't Let You Down!

Comments about Garnier Ultra-Lift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Night Cream:

I really hated the pesky little lines that have developed around my eyes and forehead. Nothing seemed to work for me until I tried Garnier's Ultra-Lift targeted line smoother. This one has not let me down! Immediately upon the first application I could feel a slight tingle and I did notice that the lines by my eyes seemed plumper. I love the silkiness of the serum and it seems to keep my skin moisturized throughout the day. After 8 weeks of use I can honestly say that there has been a reduction in the appearance of the fine lines around my eyes and a slight reduction of the deep lines in my forehead. At first I was slightly miffed about the size of the container and felt that it was a bit pricey. However, a little bit goes a very long way with this cream and it seems to last a good long time. I really cannot find fault with this product except that the adverts for it say that it reduces lines in two weeks. Even though I did see improvement from day one it actually took up to four weeks to noticeably fade lines and wrinkles. So be patient because the end results are definitely worth it

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Not impressed with this wrinkle firming night cream

Comments about Garnier Ultra-Lift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Night Cream:

I absolutely loved my Olay wrinkle cream and thought I would give the Garnier product a try since it was less expensive than the Olay product. I thought that the Olay and Garnier product would give similar results but I was wrong. Garnier Ultra-Lift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Night Cream is not a good substitution for Olay Professional Pro-X Wrinkle Smoothing Cream. It stung a little when I first applied it to my face and it was very heavy on my skin. This product did not give the results I expected. I thought it would help minimize the appearance of the fine lines and wrinkles on my face but it did not. It caused me to break out and irritated my sensitive skin. Overall, I do not recommend this product. It is not good for sensitive skin and does not work on help minimize the signs of aging. It may be more effective for an individual with less sensitive skin but it was not a good fit for me.

This really works

Comments about Garnier Ultra-Lift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Night Cream:

I really like this Ultra-lift Anti-wrinkle Firming Night Cream because it really does work! I have used this for about three weeks straight every night and I have already been able to tell a difference for the past week. I usually only use it underneath my eyes where I tend to get puffy pouches in the morning and on days when I am really tired. It does not make your skin oily or anything. I have widened the area I use it to all over my face because it has worked so well! I have been able to tell that the skin is firmer and fuller. I also absolutely love this cream because of the added benefit that I love the smell of it. I know it is weird, but it smells so good I even like to use this on my hands to keep them baby soft and smooth. I am so glad I tried this formula and I would definitely recommend this cream to anyone who is wanting to see an increased firming effect on the skin of their face.

Nice for the price

from Tampa, FL

Comments about Garnier Ultra-Lift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Night Cream:

I love Garnier face lotions because they are at an affordable price and they usually get the job done. The job being, moisturize my face and keep me presentable. I'm not expecting miracles out of a lotion at these prices. The Ultra Lift Night Cream... Well, it doesn't really lift anything, but it brightens my tone and keeps my fine lines at bay, so I forgive it completely. It also has a lot of fragrance in it, more than I like to encounter in a face cream, but it is a pleasant fragrance and it doesn't seem to be causing me any irritation.

Absorption
This is a very creamy textured product that absorbs completely within minutes. It feels moist going on, not tacky.

Doesn't Clog Pores
I've never experienced a problem with zits while using this product. That is a pleasant surprise because this product has enough fragrance that I was concerned I might have an irritative reaction, but so far no problems.

It leaves skin soft and smooth, and I could see that it looked brighter after just a couple of uses. It is having an ameliorating effect on my fine lines, but not much on lifting anything. That last is a minor caveat since I wasn't really expecting a lotion at this price point to be able to lift anything.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Surprised it worked so well.

from Davis, CA

Comments about Garnier Ultra-Lift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Night Cream:

I'm a bit surprised this Garnier product worked so well. I'm not a huge fan of their products. But, this one works nearly as well as RoC.

I am 60, thus have aging skin, which includes the typical wrinkles, age spots and dryness. The only products that work well for me -- and most likely most women -- are skin care products that include retinol. The interesting thing about this product is that it includes a natural pro-retinol component. I'm not sure how much different this is from what the other anti-wrinkle creams use. But, it makes me feel safe to use it.

As with other creams that have retinol in them, the Garnier product does sting my skin the first few times I use it. However, that doesn't last long. My skin got used to the product fairly quickly. The results were amazing. My skin looked younger within two weeks of use.

Absorption
It's non-greasy and glides on quickly. It absorbs quickly as well.

Doesn't Clog Pores
This product does not clog pores.

If used correctly and constantly, skin appears younger quite quickly. It is nearly as good as RoC.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Decent product for the price

Comments about Garnier Ultra-Lift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Night Cream:

Bought this to help tighten the area under my chin. Used it for about 2 months, and although I noticed a bit of firming, I had to discontinue using this product just for how uncomfortably thick it was. Very oily, fluffy cream that doesn't really absorb very well (at least on me, I have combination skin, not too oily). I was a little surprised by the results, it really did make an improvement, and that's why I continued to use it so long, but the feel of the product did me in. I found a Repair Serum that works even better and absorbs into my skin leaving it soft, not sticky. I pay a bit more for it, but in this case I think its worth the extra money!

Absorption
Very thick and creamy. Think "nana's cold cream"....

Doesn't Clog Pores
I never noticed any severe break outs from this, but the oiliness of the product did mess with my complexion a little.

this product is very nice for neck areas, where breakouts are less of an issue.

Firming night cream

Comments about Garnier Ultra-Lift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Night Cream:

Ok so I must say I am singing the praises of this night cream. Although I must say I am a big believer in night creams anyways, the idea of going to sleep while some lovely magic is hopefully happening to my face has always been in the back of my mind. I really do find this ultra lift cream top notch and the price being as equally eyebrow raising. The smell is really nice, it's calm which I need at night. I hate when I can strongly smell whatever I've just put on before I go to bed. Also it isn't greasy so it won't stain your pillows. I put it on my face focusing on my eyes, mouth and forehead and then my neck. So far it has been three months and I am really liking the results thus far. I had laugh lines and little wrinkles around my eyes from all the squinting I am constantly doing. I have noticed a more filled in look around my eyes and mouth area and definitely less of a haggard appearance.

Not worth the money.

from Ann Arbor MI

Comments about Garnier Ultra-Lift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Night Cream:

I got this as a sample, and I was really excited to try it out. My skin isn't very wrinkly, but where there are wrinkles, I wish there wasn't. The first time I used it, I thought it was a little weird-feeling (it left almost a film over my skin and made it feel really tight), but I didn't think anything of it, because I assumed that's how it was supposed to feel. Well, I kept applying it for a week (my sample had 7 days worth), and it still didn't make a difference. The only thing that actually changed was how dry my skin got. I had to apply lotion every morning and afternoon, and even then, it was still dry. Overall, I would never buy this product again; even though it's cheap compared to other anti-aging products, it isn't worth the money.

Doesn't Clog Pores
The only good thing I can say about this product (other than the cheap price) is that it didn't clog my pores or make me break out, as some other anti-aging products have in the past. Still though, if it's not doing anything to lift my skin or make it look healthier, there's no point in using it.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Left my skin feeling greasy.

from New York, NY

Comments about Garnier Ultra-Lift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Night Cream:

I have tried a number of different brands of face creams in the hopes of finding one cream that really works. Olay is my favorite brand but I am willing to try other brands. I recently experimented with Garnier Ultra-Lift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Night Cream. Unfortunately, the results were poor. As such, I would not purchase this cream again, nor would I recommend it. I would give this night cream 2 out of 5 stars.

I applied this cream to my face and neck before bed for 2 weeks before discontinuing use. The description claims that the moisturizer is immediately absorbed without leaving a greasy or sticky feel. I found the exact opposite to be true. This moisturizer left my skin feeling very greasy and didn't absorb well. It also left my skin feeling drier than when I use Olay Regenerist.

The only real benefit for this Ultra-Lift night cream is that it is reasonably priced. I will not be adding this night cream to my daily skin regimen and will stick with Olay Regenerist (which I highly recommend).

garnier ultra-lift

Comments about Garnier Ultra-Lift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Night Cream:

Okay, another cream I bought on sale. HUGE mistake. pretty packaging, but that is where the fun ended. the pump is terrible, clogged within the first two pumps it seemed like. and what a greasy mess I put on my face! It literally would not settle into my skin. Mind you, I do have slightly sensitive skin, but this was ridiculous. I left it on overnight and I woke up to cystic pimples (again, after just one day) and a crazy burning sensation, to the point where you could see white marks where the product was not applied. It took a long time to get rid of the nasty effects. Should have done more research on the product before I bought it, after looking at some of the reviews it seemed like a lot of people had similar reactions to this product. also wished I didn't have a big event that same weekend, I ended up going to a friend's wedding looking like a huge greasy mess. Will never buy this product again, especially without reading more reviews first. what a shame!