Other Anti-Aging Skin Cares:

Garnier Ultra-Lift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Moisturizer SPF 15

Pros

Cons

Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra Lift Moisture Cream- youthful

I am a skin guru. I love taking care of my skin and love looking as young and youthful as possible. How great is it when people mistake me and my 22 year old...Read complete review

I am a skin guru. I love taking care of my skin and love looking as young and youthful as possible. How great is it when people mistake me and my 22 year old daughter for sisters?

I love the Garnier products. They have overnight creams, different types of moisturizers and skin care of many types. This product with Retinol so far is on the top of my list for working magic! It feels non-greasy and keeps my face and neck moist and hydrated all day and night. It has SPF 15 which is great becuase it is Summer and a hot one at that. My skin normally gets hot, dry and sunburned almost daily. So this product has helped it tremendously.

All of its claims are true with my results. My skin is youthful and bright. It feels tighter and firm especially around my eyes. My wrinkles are very faint and light now. The product has Retinol, Vitamins, and Omega 3 and that helps, improves and protects your skin.

It has outstanding results, is inexpensive at most department and drug stores and has coupons out in many of the latest magaznines on stands this month.

I highly recommend this product if you seriously want to improve on your skins aging, overall appearance and health.

Did not see a noticeable difference after using for over 6 weeks

Garnier is one of the most affordable products on the market and that is why I tried it.  Although Olay is touted to be the best (even over prescription treatments), it is not within my price range and a lot of my friends say the same thing.  So I tried Garnier, who at least tries to keep their products within the price range that someone with a moderate income can afford.

I used this product for over 6 weeks, combined with the vitamin cream (also Garner) but while my skin did feel a bit softer, I did not see a noticable improvement in wrinkles, at least not the kind that is touted on Garnier's advertisments.  I hope that Garnier comes out with a new and improved product (similar to Olay's micro sculpting cream that is out of my reach money wise) because if they can keep the cost to where it is affordable to incomes in my range, I would surely buy it.  I do use their shampoos and am very happy with these products.

I feel that Garnier has a lot of good products and I applaud them for trying to keep them affordable to people like me, but I have to say that because I did not see a noticeable diffference in wrinkles, I probably would not buy this product again unless there was a new and improved formula to try.

I do use their under eye roller to reduce puffiness and I have to say that it is effective and I do believe that they have other alternatives now in anti-aging products and would definitely try them if they are within my price range.  They may want to offer coupons for people to try new products as that is always a big seller with me and my friends.

Satisfies my face's thirst for moisture!

Profile Image

About Me Budget Buyer

Verified Reviewer

Pros

• Easy To Use
  • Improves Skin Texture
  • Non-Greasy
  • Smells Great
  • Soothing

Cons

• Did Not Minimize Wrinkles

• Dry/Chapped Skin
  • Fine Lines

Comments about Garnier Ultra-Lift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Moisturizer SPF 15:

Garnier Ultra-Lift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Moisturizer is an excellent product to moisturize your face and more. The 1.6 fl. oz. size lends itself to using some extra on the all
important neck area. No matter where you put it, I feel that
my skin is fully moisturized and protected.

In gathering information for my review, I noticed the information on the back of the container differs from that on the front. This product has so many uses there's not enough room to tell everyone! On the front it says, "ultra- lift moisturizer", but on the back it says the purpose is "to prevent sunburn." This is a very versatile product! I prefer to use it as a moisturizer only, but that's good to know it has high sunburn prevention properties.

When I apply this product it goes on smoothly, has a rich and creamy texture, absorbs quickly,and does not leave a greasy, oily residue. It dispenses in a clean, easy pump fashion, eliminating drips and mess.

Garnier Moisturizer is reasonably priced and easy to find in either discount stores, pharmacies, grocery stores, or online. There are sometimes coupons that will further reduce the price.

I've tried plenty of other facial moisturizers, but Garnier is my favorite one. I have finished the container, and soon I will buy more.

Summarizing the review, I would say this product is very effective as a moisturizer and sunscreen. It combines value and quality, is nicely priced, and a great addition to your beauty regime.

It Does The Job

from JenniferRMartino@gmail.com, CT

Comments about Garnier Ultra-Lift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Moisturizer SPF 15:

I am not a huge fan of this product. Unlike with other serums, I have to keep rubbing and rubbing this product in for sometime before it absorbs into the skin. I also had issues with breaking out and having bad pimples. I have tried to use this product numerous times however every time I use it I always break out. Not sure if this product just does work on combination skin and they need to come up with a line specially designed for that or not but all I do is break out wearing it.

The smell of this product is nice, and I do like that the price is not as expensive (at least where I bought it online at amazon) as Olay's serums however I do not like the feel of the product. The grainy feel of it, how when I put it on it feels like I'm putting on grease. Maybe I got a bad product, maybe I just have very sensitive skin but if you have sensitive skin I would not buy this product. I would get something that does not clog your pores and cause crazy break outs.

Great Firming Product

from reading pa

Comments about Garnier Ultra-Lift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Moisturizer SPF 15:

This is one of the better firming products that I have tried for around my eyes. I usually use it in the evening before I go to bed and in the morning before applying makeup. It really does give your eyes that firmness that you are looking for in a product like this. You can tell the difference almost immediately. Also, I am sensitive to scents and this has a strong scent to it, yet I am not bothered by it. The price is moderately priced compared to its competitors. It is a small bottle, but the bottle goes a long way. You only need a little bit of this cream when applying. Great product if you are just looking for a firming cream.

Absorption
It is a nice thick firming lotion that soaks into your skin very easily and fast. Does not take too much for it to absorb.

Doesn't Clog Pores
Even with it being a thick cream, I find that it light and allows your skin to breath.

I feel immediate tightening of the skin after using this product.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Very hydrating and smells awesome!

Comments about Garnier Ultra-Lift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Moisturizer SPF 15:

I really like this as a moisturizer it's thick and very hydrating to skin! It is a tad greasy for me and needs to be rubbed in well. It smells really nice as well. I bought it to help with pesky fine lines I have on my forehead, but I really haven't seen much improvement. It is extremely hydrating though, so I still say it's a good moisturizer.

Absorption
Doesn't rub in as well as I like, probably because of the thicker consistency. However, it doesn't stay greasy after it is absorbed in the skin.

Doesn't Clog Pores
I have never had any problems with Garnier Ultra-Lift moisturizer clogging my pores. I don't get breakouts or blackheads from this product.

I have mixed feelings about this products effectiveness. I think it is an excellent moisturizer, that hydrates extremely dry skin. However, for wrinkles, or in my case fine lines I really have seen no difference over the years of using this product. I also don't see much improvement in firmness.

Works quickly

from Maple Shade, NJ

Comments about Garnier Ultra-Lift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Moisturizer SPF 15:

Garnier anti-wrinkle farming cream with moisturizing SPF helps keep your skin looking younger and also protects you from sun damage. This cream helps make your skin is noticeably firmer and also makes your skin look and feel better. This cream you will see a noticeable difference within a couple of weeks and also feel the tightening and lifting at the same time. I feel like this cream has a pleasant odor it doesn't last long and quickly absorbs into your skin. Is very easy to apply and goes on even and is nongreasy feeling. This lotion can be used on different types of skin such as sensitive to also dry skin because of the fact that you moisturizes very well and quickly. Within a couple weeks you will definitely feel and see the difference that this tightening cream makes on your skin and the appearance of wrinkles on your skin. This lotion is very quickly absorbed and does not seem to clog your pores

Firming but a bit oily

Comments about Garnier Ultra-Lift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Moisturizer SPF 15:

The great thing about this moisturizer is that you can literally feel the firming action once it is applied. Be careful to us sparingly as it can feel oily and heavy. I always look for moisturizers with spf so that was a big draw for me hen purchasing this product. I can't say how well the spf works but the smell and texture does resemble that of sun block.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Good product with SPF protection.

Comments about Garnier Ultra-Lift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Moisturizer SPF 15:

The Ultra-Lift Pro Deep Wrinkle Cream appealed to me because I like a good moisturizer with SPF protection. The cream feels nice when it is applied. it is a little bit thick and sometimes dries white around the corners of my mouth and can look like leftover toothpaste.
Sometimes the cream makes my face feel very tight and on rare occasions, even like I have a very light sunburn early on in the day, but this is typically not the case. I have used almost the whole container and I do not see any erased wrinkles but I have not noticed any new ones either.
The product is affordable and comes in a line of complementing skin care products that the label states to use with for optimal deep winkle treatment.

Absorption
The cream is heavier than some other moisturizers and can tend to look clear but later dry white and become visable on the face.

Doesn't Clog Pores
It has a clean feeling like it should have.

Have not noticed any wrinkles erased, but i don't see any new ones.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Garnier Ultra Lift is so smooth!

from Memphis, TN

Comments about Garnier Ultra-Lift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Moisturizer SPF 15:

I have only been using Garnier Ultra Lift for a few days, but I already love it. It has a pleasant scent. It goes on smooth and is absorbed quickly. It doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy, but leaves it feeling moist and fresh.

Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra Lift Moisture Cream- youthful