Other Anti-Aging Skin Cares:

Pros

Cons

Super soft feeling

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Improves Skin Texture
  • Leaves Clean Feel
  • Not Greasy
  • Smells Great

Cons

• Acne-Prone Skin
    • Combination Skin
    • Dry Skin
    • Oily Skin

Comments about Garnier Ultra-Lift 2-in-1 Wrinkle Reducer Serum + Moisturizer:

I have been looking extremely long for a facial moisturizer that promises to be non-greasy and makes my skin feel amazing. To those who are looking to see the effectiveness of the product on removing wrinkles, I apologize but I cannot give a full review on it. As a young adult, I've learned how important it is to begin the anti-aging regimen even before it occurs; I do not currently have wrinkles. I CAN however, speak on behalf of those with a moderate combination, flaky skin with large pores.
    After using the moisturizer once, I was pleased with the smell and the light feeling on my face. I don't wear makeup and is very sensitive to heavy foundation or lotion. Perfect to put on before going out or before going to bed. I also have to say that this creates a silky feeling on the skin after showering, which definitely counters my dry skin after showering.

I recommend people of all ages who are looking for the right non-greasy moisturizer. If the ingredients do help in anti-aging, then I definitely lucked out.

Love this stuff!

from Salem, VA

Comments about Garnier Ultra-Lift 2-in-1 Wrinkle Reducer Serum + Moisturizer:

This face cream is light, non-greasy and simply great! I can use it year round and it is not too slippery in the summer and comforts dry skin in the winter. I pump out 4 little bb size dots and it's enough to cover my entire face, making the container last for a good while. I have also used it with just a drop of foundation to tint and it works well. It has no (or Light ) fragrance to interfer with perfumes or personal favorites. At the end of the day it is still noticibly working and is easy to remove. No makeup remover needed just soap and water. It also works well as a light night time moisturizer. Because it is so versite, it makes a great traveling companion as it is one and done. The container is light weight and easily fits on a vanity or in a makeup bag. The spiral pump also makes sure that every drop is accessible for use with no waste. All in all a very good product! I have recommended it to my friends.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

My favorite moisturizer so far.

from Anoka, MN

Comments about Garnier Ultra-Lift 2-in-1 Wrinkle Reducer Serum + Moisturizer:

This is my go-to moisturizer now. Doubt that I'll go back any other product...and I've tried many! The design is brilliant. Just pump out what you need, no need to dip your fingers into a pot or container. The container is 1.7 ounces and is good to go for carry on at the airports. The clear plastic bottle shows the swirl design and makes me smile. Sounds silly, but I love the swirls and it makes me enjoy using the product.

Absorption
    Never feels greasy! I don't feel the need to wash my fingers after using it. Doesn't leave a shiny look to the face after application.

Doesn't Clog Pores
    Haven't noticed any problems with clogged pores.

Face feels silky and smooth after using. I noticed a slight tightening sensation and that's what I was looking for. The scent is barely there....light and fresh. I have sensitive skin and often have a reaction to other products, but this product has not affected my skin in this way so far.

Fountain of youth!

from Pickford, MI

Comments about Garnier Ultra-Lift 2-in-1 Wrinkle Reducer Serum + Moisturizer:

Pot of Gold!! I was looking for an all in one wrinkler reducer and mosturizer when I found a coupon and sale for Garnier Ultra Lift 2-in1 Serum + Moisturizer. It is amazing, I seen results after the first use, and major wrinkle reduction after 2 weeks. This is a miracle cream.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

A little greasy, but a good serum for the price.

from Farmington, IL

Comments about Garnier Ultra-Lift 2-in-1 Wrinkle Reducer Serum + Moisturizer:

I purchased this item because it was on sale and I had a coupon. It was much cheaper at the time then others and they had sent me a sample at one time that seemed to be effective. I have used for a couple of months now and am reasonably happy. For what I paid for the cream it seems to work well as a wrinkle reducer. I do not use it s a general moisturizer because it seems a little oily for that. I apply a small amount twice a day to my forehead and neck where I am concerned about wrinkles and aging skin. It seems to keep them moisturized and mildly improved. For the price this was a good deal and because I use so little it will last. Overall I do not regret purchasing this product. Although there may be better overall products out there.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Great product for moisturizing and evening skin tone

from Lutz, FL

Comments about Garnier Ultra-Lift 2-in-1 Wrinkle Reducer Serum + Moisturizer:

I loved this product!! I'm generally not a big fan of Garnier hair or skin care products. I haven't had much luck with them in the past, but the Garnier Ultra-Lift 2-in-1 Wrinkle Reducer and Serum is an exception. I was really impressed with it.

Absorption
    It absorbed very quickly and evenly.

Doesn't Clog Pores
    My skin felt clean and not sticky after using. It did not clog my pores at at all.

I just started using the product so I can not say as to the wrinkle reducing effectiveness. I did thoroughly enjoy the serum. It was very good at moisturizing and creating an even base to apply make-up over. My skin felt fantastic after using and also looked great. The tone seemed very even.