2.7

2.7

Pros

Cons

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Please do not use if you have sensitive skin.

from Eastlake, OH

Comments about Garnier Skin Renew Clinical Dark Spot Overnight Peel:

I have been trying in vain for many years to lighten my dark spots above my upper lip and forehead. I had read that a peel would do good in preparing my skin for future lightening treatments. I had read positive testimonials for this peel on the computer and so decided to try it when it was discounted at my local drugstore. I exercised caution when using it but I still suffered horrible red marks and burning when I applied this to my upper lip. I had to rinse it off immediately but I still had pronounced irritation. When I saw that this was inflammatory to my face, I decided to use it to treat sunspots on my arms, where my skin is less sensitive. I had the same irritation there. I discarded the bottle and it took several weeks for the redness to completely disappear.

Absorption
This instantly burned the skin above my upper lip and on my forehead.

Doesn't Clog Pores
While it didn't clog my pores, it did leave me with redness and irritation that I had to treat with additional creams and ointments.

I had to discontinue the use after only a few applications because of the severity of the redness and irritation it caused. If you have sensitive skin, may I suggest you not use this product. It left me with irritation that took several weeks to finally heal.

It Worked A little bit!

Comments about Garnier Skin Renew Clinical Dark Spot Overnight Peel:

I tried this product within the last 4 or 5 months. Every since having my last child at the age of 47, I have struggled with hyper-pigmentation, so I have been trying everything on the market to help with this issue. It is probable that it will not go away, just lighten at bit. So, my first impressions of this product is somewhat good, still to early to really tell. I have noticed the dark spots do not appear as dark as they were 4 or 5 months ago. Also, my entire face and neck area seems to be improving.

Absorption
The product is like a spray gel type liquid, so you do have to massage it in really good. Other than that, no real issues with absorption.

Doesn't Clog Pores
It does not clog the pores at all. I have not experienced any issues with clogged pores or any break outs due to them.

So far, so good. I am becoming more and more encouraged by this product actually helping my dark spots. So far, they are not as dark as they were a short time ago. For me, it is worth it to continue using this product.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Garnier Dark Spot Overnight Peel didn't do anything for me.

from Camp Lejeune, NC

Comments about Garnier Skin Renew Clinical Dark Spot Overnight Peel:

I received a full-size bottle of **Garnier Skin Renew Clinical Dark Spot Overnight Peel** for free from BzzAgent in exchange for sharing my honest opinion of the product with others. I used it for four weeks on only one side of my face so I would definitely be able to see a difference between my left side and my right, but I noticed nothing, not one difference in 4 weeks.

Absorption
This product is a gel that rubs in nicely and doesn't feel like you have anything on, let alone a peel. You leave it on overnight and don't wash off.

I think a rating between poor and satisfactory would be ideal, but I can only choose one. While this product didn't do any harm for making me give it 2 stars, it didn't do anything at all, which was the point. It is designed to fade dark spots, even skin tone, brighten skin and smooth texture. I didn't notice one of those things in 4 weeks of use, which is the recommended amount of time to start seeing results, according to the package.