Other Anti-Aging Skin Cares:

Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew

Pros

Cons

love this product

I bought this item because it was on sale and I had a coupon.  I don't use many facial lotions because so many have irritated my skin in the past.  The higher price tag deterred me from trying this product sooner.  I do, however, love the commercials with Sarah Jessica Parker!  Great spokesperson!

First off, the smell of the product was a pleasant surprise.  So many facial products sometimes smell like my grandma.  I'm not sure how else to describe it, but thats as close as i can get.  This product has a very "fresh" clean smell.

When I applied the product to my face it absorbed into my skin quickly and smoothly.  Most lotions that I've tried in the past seem to just "sit" on my face and just gives me an uneven look.  This product made my skin feel really soft and didn't offer any build up on the surface.

I've since tried several products in this line and all have been great on my face.  Would definately recommend to other consumers.

average product

I recently got this product, and I use it in conjunction with the Garnier Nutrioniste Skin Renew polishing exfoliator with aluminum oxide crystals. So far, I would say that the Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew lotion is satisfactory, but I cannot say that I am really impressed with it either. I would say, however, that it does have a few advantages. Luckily, the testure of the lotion is pretty smooth - it goes on without feeling too greasy or heavy, a problem I have had with other moisturizer and/or facial lotions in the past. I think these products have been on sale recently at drugstores, so if you are curious and want to try it out, now would be a good time to do so. Garnier has also been releasing several coupons for its new Garnier Nutritioniste line, so you should be able to try this product out at a fairly discounted price. Overall, I would recommend this product, but I have to say that it is nothing spectacular.

not for acne prone skin

from Inverness, FL

Comments about Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew:

I bought Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew to see if it would help my sensitive, acne prone skin. Unfortunately after using it for about three days, I broke out badly on my chin with cystic pimples. I am not sure if this was actually the product itself or just my skin being crazy. I did stop using it till things cleared up and I tried it again with the same results. What I did like about Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew is that it was light and not oily, it smelled nice and the price was right. It also did do a really good job of moisturizing my skin and it didn't sting when I got it near my eyes. You can almost always find a coupon in the Sunday paper for Garnier skin products and it is easy to find at most drugstores like Cvs and Walgreens. It didn't work well with my acne prone sensitive skin, but might work well for others. I won't be buying it again, but maybe open to buying other Garnier products in the future.

I am ambivolent

from Victoria, MN

Comments about Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew:

This may or may not be an effective skin renewal product. I am so overly influenced by fragrance that I was negatively influenced by the scent of this product. I am not certain if the reason is because it contains soy product - or why the scent did not appeal to me, but it was very off putting and I was negatively influenced to it in this aspect.
I did have a very smooth texture, it did feel silky on my skin, it absorbed very well and very quickly, it did not irritate my sensitive skin, and it did not clog my pores, but that is about all I can say for this "Renewal" product.

Absorption
It absorbed into my skin very beautifully. Regarding this aspect of the product, I have no complaints.

Doesn't Clog Pores
It did not clog my pores at all and I did use up the entire bottle. I have no complains regarding this aspect of the product.

It may be because I was so negatively influence by the scent, but I did not nnotice any improvement in my skin's "renewal" as the product's name implicates.

such a nice fresh scent

from Long Island, NY

Comments about Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew:

I bought Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew lotion when it was on sale and I had a coupon which is my usual way that I shop. I like the fact that it is a pump because then it is not exposed the air or I do not have to put my hand in the container. For me one or two pumps are enough for my face and neck and chest. I have to say the consistency is nice and the lotion absorbs quickly. The favorite thing I like about this facial lotion is the wonderful clean scent. It is just so nice to have a facial lotion that I can handle the scent and after cleansing my face it still smells clean. I have been using this facial lotion for a while in between sampling others when I come across a new product, so this bottle has lasted me for some time. I also like that it is easy to take on vacation because since it is a pump you don't have to worry about it leaking out of the bottle. When I finish the bottle I am currently using, I am sure I will buy another one.

Garnier Nutrioniste Skin Renew

Comments about Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew:

The Garnier Nutrioniste Skin Renew made my acne flare up. I couldn't even continue using it. It's also a small amount for such an expensive price.

Absorption
One good thing I can say about this product is that it absorbed very well. It soaked into my skin almost immediately. It didn't have a greasy feel afterwards either.

Doesn't Clog Pores
This really clogged my pores. I have acne prone skin, and a lot of products make me break out. This was worse than most moisturizers though. The first night I used it, I thought I was going to love it. The next morning, I woke up and my chin was itching so bad. I was also itching between my eyes. By the end of the day, the spots that were itching had HUGE cystic pimples. They didn't go away until a week after I stopped using the Garnier Skin Renew. I never have cystic acne, so I know that's what caused it.

I didn't get a chance to evaluate the effectiveness of this product because it made my face break out so bad.

Skin renew cream

Comments about Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew:

I liked this overall. It was a medium consistency type moisturizing cream, so I recommend it for moderately dry skin. It was a bit oily so if you have oily prone skin it might kind of irritate your skin or cause breakouts. I managed to get some in my eyes once which was horrifying, definitely not gentle and it was several minutes of flushing with warm water before I felt ok. Keep it applied away from the eye areas just to be safe.

Absorption
It does absorb pretty well but it does kind of leave an oily residue to an extent which is sort of surprising for moisturizers these days.

Doesn't Clog Pores
I'm not really sure that it doesn't clog my pores, I felt like since it was on the oily side that it may have contributed to a few random zits that ended up popping up for no apparent reason. If you have a lot of acne I wouldn't really recommend using this as I'm not sure that it would help in the way of prevention, it might just end up aggravating it more.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Good product for the price

Comments about Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew:

I was looking for a new product to help with preventative care. I am 23 years old and love taking good care of my face to help prevent wrinkles in the future and also help reduce the small lines I already have. Since I am not really trying to get rid of major lines I didn't want to spend a ton on a product. This product is the perfect balance between price and quality. It leaves me skin feeling and looking healthier but I did not have to spend a fortune to get it. Overall I would recommend this product.

Absorption
Overall this product absorbs fairly quickly into my skin after application. It does not leave oily marks on my clothing, pillows, or furniture.

Doesn't Clog Pores
This product does a great job at keeping your skin healthy and moisturized without clogging your pores. It is light and fresh.

Overall this product does exactly what I was hoping for. It keeps my skin radient and healthy and is helping me fight off the signs of aging.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

The only facial cream I've never had an issue with..

Comments about Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew:

love love love this cream. I have sensitive skin and this neither irritates it or causes it to break out. Pleasant scent and you do not need a lot of this product for it to cover your face. Which is also an added plus because not only is the price reasonable you don't have to spend money to buy more for some time. Really good ingredients, I find that my face remains hydrated and soft throughout the day without having to reapply the product until I wash my face before bed. Also i think the pump helps to keep the integrity of the product. Other facial creams you have to open the cap therefore allowing oxygen to get into and oxidise the product. I think the pump avoids this and this is prob also why i think mine lasts so long and I do not find a change in the scent after some time. It also works well under makeup, which I don't wear regularly but I find when i do wear it over this product I do not look cakey nor does it make your face greasy at all. It is well absorbed into the skin and you won't know you're even wearing it unlike some other creams that can be heavy.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Good cream, but doesn't do it's full purpose.

from Ann Arbor MI

Comments about Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew:

I like this product, and I will probably buy it again. It really helps moisten your skin, especially in the winter, but it doesn't really help you look any younger. My main reason for buying this was to get rid of my dark spots, or at least make them less noticeable, and it didn't really help with that. It did, however, tighten my skin a little, so it looked less wrinkly. I do like this product and I would recommend you try it; if you don't have a problem with dark spots, then I think this will be perfect for you.

Absorption
It doesn't leave a greasy feeling after you're done applying like some moisturizers do, but it does moisten your skin really well.

Doesn't Clog Pores
I haven't had a problem with this since I've gotten it, but I know everybody reacts differently.

It works for everything except getting rid of dark spots. I really thought it would be an all-in-one, which is why I was so excited to buy it, but I think I'll keep buying this along with an anti-dark spot product.

I feel renewed

Comments about Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew:

This wrinkle cream does wonders for my skin not just because of the elimination of wrinkles but also because it leaves my skin soft and feeling rejuvenated. My skin glows and I know it is because of this product.

Absorption
The product absorbed fast so I know that it is not just sitting on top of my skin. I can feel it soaking in. I use this product day and night. Its a great moisturizer in itself and the fact that it is helping with wrinkles makes it that much better.

Doesn't Clog Pores
I can tell when I use a product if it clogs my pores or not. I can feel my face breathing when I use this product. Plus, I have never broke out using this product. If it clogged pores I would break out.

My crows feet look considerably less noticeable. My laugh lines even look lighter. They are less deep into the skin than they were before. My skin tone looks more even now too. I have freckles and some spots on my face look darker or lighter than other spots.

A Good Product at a Reasonable Price

from Spring Hill, FL

Comments about Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew:

I started using Garnier Skin Renew about a month ago. I have noticed a slight difference in the tone of my skin. You only need a small amount as a little goes a long way. It also goes on smoothly and absorbs quickly so there is no need to rub and rub. It has a nice scent and is great for every day use. I am looking forward to seeing if I get better results in the coming weeks.