Other Anti-Aging Skin Cares:
Garnier
Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Daily Regenerating Moisture Lotion

Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Daily Regenerating Moisture Lotion

Garnier Nutritioniest skin cream is the best I've ever used

Garnier Nutritionist skin renew daily regenerating moisture cream is truly the best I've ever used. I actually saw a noticable difference in the fine lines around my mouth and eyes within three days and better yet my husband noticed in less than a week too! It's not absurdly expensive nor do you have to use a lot of it. It spreads on your skin really nicely. I would absolutely recommend this product.

not noticing anything with this product

I picked this up after reading some good reviews on it (plus it was a great deal at the drug store) and have used it every morning before my regular moisturizer for over a month and a half.  My bottle is almost empty and I'm sad to say that I dont notice a thing.  No extra softness, no extra lift, no extra glow, nothing.  I'm actually kind of upset becuase of all the great reviews the skin renew has already gotten.  It does absorb quickly into the skin and it smells pretty good...but thats about all I can say about it.  I'm just a bit disappointed.

Okay product..

from California

Comments about Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Daily Regenerating Moisture Lotion:

I have acne prone skin, oily t-zone and dry skin and I tried using this Garnier Nutritionist Skin Renew Daily Regenerating Moisture Lotion because I had a coupon. I find this product pricey to be a drugstore product if I was to purchase this full price, so it must be a good product right?

After a month of using this product - I felt like I had itchy blotches around my face. Upon reading reviews, I saw others experienced this too so this may because this product doesn't react the way it should? Besides the occasional itch - I find this product to absorb well on my skin - is not sticky or have a greasy feel, light weight, has SPF 15 (which is a plus) and I like the pump.

Absorption
Absorbs well onto my skin.

Doesn't Clog Pores
This lotion does not clog my pores.

Works as a moisture lotion just I get itchy sometimes. I have repurchased this a few times I think after awhile my skin will get used to this lotion. Also not a strong scent which is a plus in my book too.

• Absorption:
  • Doesn't Clog Pores:

A great moisturizer that has SPF and smells good!

from Pennsylvania

Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Daily Regenerating Moisture Lotion is great at hydrating skin without feeling too greasy. Like most Garnier Nutritioniste products it smells wonderful. The scent is not overpowering and doesn't stick around long. This lotion is reasonably priced. To make it even more cost effective, use coupons. You can usually find Garnier coupons in Sunday papers and online.

Absorption
This is a lightweight lotion that absorbs evenly and effectively into the skin. Makeup goes on well over this, which is important to me.

Doesn't Clog Pores
I do not really have a problem with acne in general. I sometimes get clogged pores around my mouth and chin. Some moisturizers really make this problem worse. I did not experience any break-outs or clogged pores with Garnier.

I like to try new products, so I've tried numerous face creams. I thought this was a pretty good facial lotion. It has SPF 15 which helps in reducing the signs of aging. It does a great job of hydrating the skin. It seemed to even out my skin tone a bit but I did not see major change in my two little red sun spots I have. It reduced the appearance of fine lines but didn't change a couple of the deeper lines I have.

• Absorption:
  • Doesn't Clog Pores:

Garnier Nutritioniste is ok

from Honolulu, HI

**Garnier Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Daily Regenerating Moisture Lotion, SPF 15, is fine, but I was most satisfied in using my other more expensive brands and the make-up counters in the department stores.  I felt that it feels fine on the skin but was not all that impressed with the results.  Maybe I just doid not use it that well m I guess I have to read someof the other comments to see if this really does work compared to the more expensive brands.  Though this prouduct is generally found all over in the  regular department stores and depending on what store you go to can very well matter in the price difference**

Not bad for the price

from Buffalo, NY

I tried the Garnier Skin Renew Daily Regenerating Moisture Lotion because I was trying to find a good lotion that didn't cost an arm and a leg. This stuff is definitely a reasonable price, and while I don't have any major complaints, it's not my favorite lotion, either. It moisturizes, and it sinks in pretty well, but it leaves my skin a little tacky and shiny- plus, I still have some pesky dry spots that this lotion just isn't helping! It could be that my combination skin is just too much to handle - but considering this lotion wasn't cheapest on the shelf, I guess I was kind of hoping for more.

To name a few of the pros, this stuff has a very faint scent to it, a little bottle lasts for a long time, and it definitely delivers moisture right away. I've been using it as a night-time lotion so that my face won't get quite so shiny, and for that, it works great.

Overall, I'd recommend giving this a try, but I'm going to keep searching for the perfect face lotion.

Great hydration

from Somerville, MA

I really like the way this moisturizer feels on my skin. I'm not sure I need the regenerating/anti-aging aspect at this point in my life, but it definitely helps my combination skin. My skin is that tricky type that manages to be both oily and dry at the same time. It's hard to treat, especially for someone as busy and distracted as I am. But the Garnier Nutritioniste moisterizer glides over my skin and provides deep, effective hydration to the dry patches without going overboard. It's lightweight and clean-feeling, not oily at all. Sometimes I put on heavier, oily moisturizers that just make me feel like I need to wash my skin all over again. I don't have that problem here.

I'm not sure I would buy it again necessarily, because I do have other similar gel-based lotions. Maybe as aging and wrinkles become more of an issue for me, I'll switch to Garnier, when I can use the full benefits of the product. But this does seem to be a quality gel moisturizer. I wish more moisturizers were gel-based rather than creamy and opaque and -ugh- oily.

Best daily moisturizer

from Old Hickory, TN

After trying many moisturizers with disappointing results, I stumbled across a great deal and a coupon for Garnier Skin Renew Daily Regenerating Moisture Lotion and decided to give it a try.  Boy am I glad I did!  My skin has always been on the dry side and in the winter months, I have some flaking as well.  This lotion was so soft, went on smoothly and was not at all greasy.  It has a beautiful smell too and didn't irritate my skin like some other lotions have in the past.  My skin actually feels smoother since starting to use this lotion about a month ago.  I love that it has grape seed oil and natural ingredients in it and my skin has never looked better.  We aren't into the winter months yet, but so far, I have no signs of flaky skin at all.  This is something that I will continue to use on a daily basis.  My skin looks great and I've actually had people notice the difference in it which has never happened to me!

Garnier Nutritioniste is light, non-greasy and effective.

from Belmont, MI

Switched to this facial lotion as a sunscreen from the heavier brand I was using. I like it's light application without a greasy feel. No heavy odor and no seeping into my eyes in the sun. I don't like using a regular sunscreen on my face at all, and this is very face-friendly. Additionally, price is much more reasonable than other SPF facial lotions. Good buy. Great product.

Great product for the price

from Paulsboro, NJ

This is a great product used under makeup or alone. A small amount goes a long way. It is not  greasy,  and  I love the SPF protection. It is often on sale and usually has coupons available as well. It works great alone or with other Garnier skin products. For a budget conscience person or someone that "feels guilty" spending a lot on skincare this is will make you feel good about your skin and your conscience.

not noticing anything with this product