Other Anti-Aging Skin Cares:

Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Daily Eye Cream

Pros

Cons

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Reasonably priced eye cream.

I am thirty and have been using eye cream for about ten years now, but I don't stick to one brand. I occasionally buy expensive brands, but since my skin isn't really showing many signs of aging yet, I usually buy less expensive products, depending on what is on sale, if I have coupons, etc... I purchased this item when there was a special on Garnier products, and I was almost out of eye cream. I think that Garnier products are usually pretty good quality for the price, and I liked the fact that it had an SPF of 15. (I prefer face creams that contain sunscreen.)

The cream had a good texture - it wasn't greasy, and it moisturized my skin. I have dry skin, and sometimes I find that certain creams don't moisturize my skin well.

I would recommend this eye cream to someone who is looking for an affordable eye cream and whose skin is not yet showing many signs of aging. I don't know if it would work well for someone with different skin.

Disappointing product.

I'm starting to learn that Garnier skin products are a let down. The Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Daily Eye Cream is another one of their let downs.

It never had any...Read complete review

It never had any effect on my eye area. It did not brighten the area at all. I used almost all of the product, thinking that maybe over time it would have an effect, but nope.

Besides it making no difference in my eye area, it made it almost impossible to wear eye makeup! Any concealer I put on over top the eye cream would just slide off. Any foundation I put on over the eye cream would just slide off. When I put eye liner on it would come right off. If I put mascara on my bottom lashes it would come off. It was pretty annoying as you can imagine.

My mom also used the product and had an allergic reaction to it. She doesn't have sensitive skin or anything. But after a few days of using the eye cream the area round her eyes turned really red and she said it burned.

Overall, I really do NOT recommend this product! It doesn't do anything besides make your makeup come off. Or in my moms case, cause an allergic reaction.

Disappointing product.

from Kansas

Nothing Extaordinary

from Cleveland, OH

Comments about Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Daily Eye Cream:

It did not go well with my powder makeup, and it caused some under-eye flakes, but then again my skin is a bit sensitive. A higher SPF would have been nicer, especially since I have very fair skin.

Absorption
I had to wait a couple of minutes until I felt ready to put on powder.

Doesn't Clog Pores
I don't break out under my eyes, so I would not know how it would affect my pimple prone facial areas.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Part of my daily morning routine.

from Oceanside, CA

Comments about Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Daily Eye Cream:

I love Garnier products because the all seem to work together and they have such a variety. Also, you can use them for different purposes. This is a very gentle, smooth, light product, not greasy or heavy. It feels healthy on your skin and doesn't seem to interfere with makeup application. It also has a light scent.

Absorption
It absorbs more in dryer areas and larger pore areas.

Anti fatigue eye cream

from Adelanto, CA

Comments about Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Daily Eye Cream:

I have been using this garnier anti fatigue eye cream  for about a year now and I like it, can't say I love it but I like it. Im not sure it has worked miracles for me but it has helped. I have really dark circles and bags under my eyes, it's in my genes unfortinitly so I have tried everything to help it and so I tried this product, now this is supposed to brighten the eye area and make you look this tired, I think it eye cream is just ok, I mean my eyes are so bad maybe thats why I really dont see a big difference, it does help your eyes but overall it does not lighten or brighten your under eye cirlces at all, at slight amount after putting it on but it's not permanent what so ever. It does work well under make up and is very easy to apply. it is very gentle on the eye area and does not irritate it at all which is good. The price is great and you can find it at any store but if your looking for a instant permant result not sure this is for you.

Hydrates skin, but can be irritating

from West Jordan, UT

Comments about Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Daily Eye Cream:

Garnier Nutritioniste skin renew daily ani-fatigue eye cream is designed to be used morning and night around the eyelids and eye area under makeup and other skin treatments.  I find that, when worn under makeup, it tends to make my mascara 'puddle' under my eyes, causes my eyeliner to run, and causes my foundation to slide off.  That being said, I prefer to use it only at night.  It's very soothing for when the skin around my eyes is dry.  However, I wear rigid gas permeable contact lenses (even at night), and if the serum gets into my eye, my eyes are red and irritated-looking the next morning.  Other than the moisturizing effects, I haven't noticed any benefits from using the serum.  I think the greatest "anti-fatigue" benefit comes from simply applying pressure to the eye area when applying the serum--something that could be done without the serum itself (similar to giving yourself a facial massage).

Just Another Eye Cream- Not Worth the Money

from Fort Worth, TX

Comments about Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Daily Eye Cream:

Garnier Nutritioniste Anti-Fatique Eye Cream claims to reduce dark shadows under the eyes. In spite of using it religiously, I noticed no difference. The cream has an oily feeling to it, stings if you get it in your eyes and doesn't seem to do anything in particular.

I was not impressed, my husband bought this for me at some considerable cost, and to have it do absolutely nothing was a complete let down, especially considering the kind of reputation Garnier has.

The cream does not last long, and doesn't have a distinctive scent, just leaves teh skin around your eyes oily which is not a pleasant feeling! I will say that the cream had a cooling, calming feel, but to be honest- I think anything would feel cooling and calming on your eyes as long as it was cold!

I am not quick to dismiss a product, in fact I used this one for some time, regularly, in the hope that maybe if I kept using it something magical would happen. It didn't. My final verdict is that your money is better spent elsewhere.

amazing simply and affordable....why not?

from Indianapolis, IN

Comments about Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Daily Eye Cream:

i am a very practical person when it comes to skin care. The simpler the better. The less expensive even better. Get fast results, why not? I will continue to pruchase this product among others of this brand too.

Reasonably priced eye cream.

from Cincinnati, OH

Affordable SPF15 Eye Cream

from San Francisco, CA

Comments about Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Daily Eye Cream:

A thick cream to protect the skin below the eyes. No scent. Not bad, but I'm not sure the box is correct: instant results, eyes look brighter. I do like the sunscreen for the eyes since I wear glasses. Would I buy this? Yes.

I am definitely not a Garnier fan!

from Garden Grove, CA

Comments about Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Daily Eye Cream:

This is not the first time I get disappointed by the Garnier line of skin products.

In one of my many good deals in which I obtain a lot of good branded skin products, I purchased the **Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Daily Eye Cream **and did not like it at all.

I got crow's feet and fine lines around my eyes.  I thought this eye cream would help keep the eye area moisturized, at least.  I used it in the morning and would reapply in the afternoon.  It has SPF 15 sunscreen, so you would think it would do more.... nope!!  The cream would not fully absorb and leave white flakes on the skin around my eyes.  I have used several eye products and this falls in one of the worst in the eye care category.  The bottle has a pump and when low, you have to pump it several times for it to spit a little dot of cream.  You can see that it still has some in the bottle, but the pump will not suck it up.  Truly, a total waste of money.