Other Facial Cleansers & Scrubs:

Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Brusher Cleanser

Pros

Cons

• Ease of Application:

Garnier Skin Renew Brusher Gel Cleanser: Wow! I was surprised!

Garnier Skin Renew Brusher Gel-Cleanser was originally purchased for my daughter but she is a Neutrogena Wave fan.  Since the Wave works well for her she didn't want to try something new so I thought that I would.  I honestly didn't expect to like this skin cleanser product very much.  I expected it was just an interesting gimmick.  Wow, was I wrong.

Skin Renew is in a handheld bottle with plastic bristle brushes on the top.  The bristles didn't look very comfortable to me but actually they are soft and feel really good.  Simply squeeze the bottle to push the cleansing gel onto the brush.

**Using Skin Renew is like getting a facial massage and exfoliation at the same time.**  The cleanser gets very sudsy. (In fact, I like to use it in the shower to make it easier to rinse completely.)  It's hard to stop using the soft brush.  After I rinse my face with water, it feels very clean and moisturized too.  Even the next morning, I like the way my skin feels.

Garnier Skin Renew has vitamin B5, vitamin E and Green Leaf extract.

***My Viewpoint: *** I enjoy how my skin feels when I use Garnier Skin Renew.  As a bonus, it smells really pleasant too.  I'll buy this brusher gel-cleanser again.

Garnier Skin Renew Brusher Cleanser good idea, bad design.

The Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Brusher Cleanser is a great idea, but doesn't seem to work as well advertised.   When you squeeze the bottle, the cleanser is supposed to release through the center of the attached brush to assist in exfoliating and cleansing the skin.  Unfortunately, the brush is angled which becomes awkward when using because the bottle has to be held upside down in order to dispense the cleanser. Additionally, my skin does not feel cleansed of exfoliated after use.  There are no suds created upon use and the brush feels as if it is just spreading a slime across my skin.  Compared to other Garnier Nutritioniste products and cleansers, this is my least favorite and will not be one I purchase again.  The Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Brusher Cleanser is advertised as a product that will make your skin two times cleaner and two times smoother, but I would have to disagree.

Garnier skin renew brusher is a GREAT cleanser and brush

from Brooklyn, NY

Comments about Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Brusher Cleanser:

The cleanser is great and the brush is magnificent. I have older, aged skin and it cleanses without drying. It's neither greasy nor oily. Looks like it would cleanse all skin types. The brush is an added bonus and a heavenly one. It cleans pores out without scratching or irritating your skin. It feels like you're getting a true facial and massage and cleansing. Great product!!

Unless I have an unusual packed on amount of make-up it takes it off. When my eye make-up is on too heavy, I sometimes need to add an eye make-up remover.

Easy and pleasant

I don't notice any strong scent and don't want to. It's just right.

Love the scrub brush!

from Bentonville, AR

Comments about Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Brusher Cleanser:

I like the construction of this product. The scrub brush is at the top of the bottle. All you have to do is squeeze a little soap onto the brush and wash. My skin is very oily and acne prone, so I only use this in the winter. During the summer when I have more problems with acne I use an acne wash, however I did not feel like this wash caused my skin to break out.

My skin felt very clean afterwards. I like the feel of the brush on my face.

Ease of Application
The bottle/scrub brush combination takes a little getting used to in order to squeeze out just the right amount of soap.

The scent was a nice, light scent.

• Ease of Application:

smells yummy great for skin

from Sacramento, CA

Comments about Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Brusher Cleanser:

smells great the brush makes my face feel clear of everything but my face does not feel raw. i love garnier products for the scents and for the most part they do what they say they can.

have not been using very long enough we are on day 3

Ease of Application
very easy and exfoliates great

yummy like every other product made by this company

• Ease of Application:

New gel brusher cleanser = fabulous

from Newport News, VA

Comments about Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Brusher Cleanser:

When Garnier came out with this new product I knew I had to try it. A little backround on my skin: I've had acne issues since a teen ager, and still do..at 25. UGH! I also notice larger pores and a few blackheads from time to time, and my T zone can be an oily mess. With all that said, I wash my face constantly and have tried everything out there..not even kidding. While other products do help, the tend to dry out my face quickly. The skin renew brusher cleanser has done the opposite! I'm obsessed. It's in a cute, unique little bottle. It lathers just the right amount and is very convienient. The brusher is unique and feels nice on my skin. After washing my face with this product, my face feels clean, fresh, radiant and smooth. My face hasn't felt this soft in long time. My pores are noticably smaller. The price is not too shabby for the product either, and garnier always has coupons in the Sunday papers to make this product a little cheaper as well.

Good cleanser, bad design!

from Charlotte, NC

Comments about Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Brusher Cleanser:

I was excited to try the nifty brush on the end of the Garnier Brusher Gel-Cleanser. Unfortunately, I don't think I'll be buying this again. You unscrew the cap just slightly to release the gel onto the brush. It's a little hard to get the lather going and you really have to sqeeze to get the gel out. There is no place for your hand to really fit around the bottle either. Feels a little awkward. I haven't had any problems with the cleanser and can see the makeup coming off. I do have to apply the cleanser to the brush 3x because it doesn't last long. I do not wear much makeup so I'm not sure why I can't just wash my face with 1 or 2 applications. I really think Garnier could improve the bottle design and brush design as well as how much the cleanser lathers.

Garnier Facial Cleanser

from Huntington Station, NY

Comments about Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Brusher Cleanser:

I have used several of the products offered by Garnier Nutritioniste...some of them I love ,others not so much. The facial cleanser Skin Renew Brusher Cleanser is one of the ones I love. The brush is great, covenient in that it is attached to the bottle,so theres no way to misplace it . It's strong enough to really clean the skin, yet soft enough not to damage it. The cleanser itself, leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed...and it doesn't dry out my skin like some other cleansers I have tried in the past. It rinses off easily and leaves no residue. I have been using it for about eight to ten months and am a loyal fan now. I have no plans to change unless of course, Garnier comes up with an even better idea. The only problem I have with its use, has nothing to do with the product itself, but rather inthe packaging. When I get down to the bottom of the bottle, it's hard to get the remaining cleanser out ot the botte. I usually end up standing it on its head, so to speak, so that the liquid is at the brush. Since the cap is round, I must place it inside of a glass in order to tdo this. I wish the cap were flat, that way I could stand it on the end and the cleanser would always be ready for use...down to the last little bit.

I Love this Garnier Brusher Cleanser!!

from San Jose, CA

Pros

Cons

Comments about Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Brusher Cleanser:

I bought this **Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Brusher Cleanser **yesterday at target, and I think it is awesome!!

I Love the way the brusher feels as I'm srubbing! It's like getting a massage, or a facial! It feels soo good!!!

This product is very easy to use... you just have to twist the top, then squeeze it, then scrub! Easy!

It has a very light scent, nothing to overpowering like some.

The cleanser made my skin feel very smooth when I got out of the shower.

It also made my pores look smaller, and less visible. I'm not really sure how this product does with clering the skin of breakouts, because I have only used it one time so far.

The price was not too steep, and Garnier tends to put out a lot of coupons for their products which can make for a really good deal when it is on sale (like the one I got yesterday :)

So far, my opinion is that this is a very good product, and I would recommend it to family/friends!

Garnier Skin Renew Brusher Cleanser good idea, bad design.

from Traverse City, MI

Comments about Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Brusher Cleanser:

Garnier Brusher Gel-Cleanser is a great value for the money.

from Ada, OK

Quality Product at a Great Price

I am a 42 year old mom on a really tight budget.  I am always looking for beauty products that will keep my skin looking young, but won't break my bank account.  Garnier Brusher Gel-Cleanser is a great product that is very reasonably priced and a little goes a long way.  I use it in the shower every day and it makes my skin glow. I have noticed that my pores are not as noticeable and I have virtually no blackheads or monthly breakouts anymore.  I love the one-piece packaging, because I have a small shower and it is easy to store. The only drawback is that it can be a little drying, so I have to moisturize after using it.  I will definitely keep using it and will recommend it to my friends.  I want to try some of the other products in the Garnier line.

Gel Brusher is a skin lover!

from Bloomsburg, PA

Comments about Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Brusher Cleanser:

As soon as I saw the commercials I was very tempted to try this out. So I hopped over to my nearest cvs and rung that green little bottle up. As soon as I came home I opened it to find a very nice sent, very similar to green tea. When you take off the cap the brush head twists, then you squeeze it to release the gel. Then you twist is close and run it very breifly over warm running water. Then you massage it into your face in circluar motion, what I like to do it spend more time with problem areas of my face. This brush feels very good on my skin, it dosent irratate or pull on it. When I'm finished I rinse it off my face with warm water, and then I  rise the brush off as well.

I have been using this for about 2 months now (possibly longer I am very bad with dates) and I'm still on the first bottle, so yes it lasts a long long time. The benifets of this is that i makes your skin feel soft, it shrinks your pores, its affordable, it smells good, and it does help acne to a certain degree.

I would recommend this.