3.8
Garnier
Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti-Sun Damage Eye Cream

Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti-Sun Damage Eye Cream

3.8

An OK eye cream that contains SPF.

from Minneapolis, MN

Comments about Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti-Sun Damage Eye Cream:

I purchased the Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti Sun Damage Eye Cream after I used up my Mario Badescu one I loved. I saw this eye cream at the store and decided to try it mainly because it was really cheap, and because it offers sun protection. It's such a basic thing, but so few eye creams actually contain SPF. It seems like this is what would really protect your eyes from aging, so I think most eye creams (at least daytime ones) should contain it.

This eye cream comes in a cute little pump, and it seems like a lot of product, but it doesn't last very long. The pump isn't my favorite either, because you can't always completely control how much product comes out. And sometimes the eye cream dries up right at the pump as well.

I use it every morning and like that it is protecting my eyes from the sun. Believe it or not I have actually burned my eyelids before, and it was not fun (or cute)! A little bit goes a long way. If you apply too much it can get a little greasy. It can also sting your eyes a little bit if you get it in your eyes. But if you apply just a little bit, it dries quickly and isn't too greasy. I apply makeup over it every day just fine.

I would recommend this eye cream simply because of the SPF, and I think I will purchase another bottle of it, just for the summer. Then I will move on. It kind of seems like they just put a tiny bit of SPF lotion into a little bottle, and called it an eye cream. Oh well. It's cheap and it protects my eyes, so it works for me for now!

this is just a fancy sun block!

from cape cod, MA

Comments about Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti-Sun Damage Eye Cream:

Garnier Skin Renew Anti-sun damage is just a sun block. I looked up the ingredients. It won't take away the years, it won't renew anything. I bought several products in this line after falling for their great ad blitz. I wanted to buy all the products in the line and try them together figuring I would surely see some benefits.  I didn't.

There are some good things about Garnier Skin Renew.  It has an SPF of 29 with broad spectrum protection.   It does not sting, or run, is readily absorbed and does not have an over powering scent. If Garnier advertised this as a sun block lotion than I could rate this product high. I think it is a great daily sun block! I have a hard time putting sun block on my face because of sensitive skin and Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Sun has not caused any reaction. Another good thing about this lotion is makeup goes on smoothly over it with little streaking. SO if you are looking for a good daily sun block, this could be your product. If you are looking for the reduction of fine lines, and a general refreshing of the look of your skin, look elsewhere!

When I bought this, it was with the expectation that some skin renewing was going to be taking place. I didn't buy this to add to my sun block collection. I feel like Garnier is being a little deceptive here.  Having tried several Garnier Skin products and not having any results with any of them, I can not recommend this skin care line.

i love garnier products

from Haledon, NJ

Comments about Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti-Sun Damage Eye Cream:

I am a letter carrier and work outside for 6 hrs five time a week. I'm more exposed to the sun then a normal person so i need all the help i can get. I love this product!! I can wear it under my makeup without a problem with my face feeling heavy. I works wonders on my skin.

garnier is the brand for me

from Mechanicsburg, PA

Comments about Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti-Sun Damage Eye Cream:

Garnier Renewing Effects anti-sun damage is a product that I have een using for about 2 years.  I like the fact that it is SPF 28, so I wear it during the day, everyday.  It is a white lotion, not light or greasy.  It doesn't really smell like anything at all.  (Soem lotions have a strond odor.)  When I first started using it, my skin got a little pink, and I think that that was the vitamin C in the product working.  My skin only reddened the first few days that I wore it htough.  It says that it is a moisturizer, but if you have dry skin,  you might need something a bit more moisurizing than this product.

Garnier Renewing Effects works especially well after I have exfolioated.  I like the Olay facial cleansing cloths to remove any stubborn makeup or dirt.  After exfoliating thoroghly, I'll use Garnier Renewing Effects and the next day - my skin is RADIANT.  Honest!  I don't need any foundation for a day or two after exfoliating and using this product.  I get so many compliments on my sking since I've been suing this product.  (I'm 32 years old.)

Garnier Disappointed me with this.

from Venice, FL

Comments about Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti-Sun Damage Eye Cream:

I got this sample in the mail over a week ago.  I just used it twice and it DOES NOT do what it says!

It does not protect your eyes from sun damage, like the company claims.  Glad I didn't pay for it.

I went out for a 45 minute health walk, and my eyelids got a little burned and stingy.  I will bet that it is because they need to put more than a 15 spf.

It DID make my the skin around my eyes softer, but so do a lot of other products.   The one time I used it for the sun it didn't work, so I put it in my tiny basket full of samples I did not like.

There are not many I did not like.  I think the struggling economy is making , more companies work harder to make more quality proucts, as people do not just spend money as freely anymore.

Garnier has several other products out that  I Love, this is not one of them.  I hope they work this out, because a lot of people will not be impressed.

Light lotion that doesn't leave a greasy feel like sun screen

from La Crosse, WI

Comments about Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti-Sun Damage Eye Cream:

Garnier Anti-sun damage facial lotion is a great lotion that doesn't leave a greasy feel on my face. It is a good sun block that won't clog pores. Good for combination skin. Good value for the money. Works better than some more expensive brands (Olay regenerists with SPF in particular.)

I use this everyday regardless if I wear make-up or not

from Sykesville, MD

Comments about Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti-Sun Damage Eye Cream:

So if you have read my review on Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference you already knew that I use Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew.  I really love how light this product goes on my skin and it has a subtle scent that is not unpleasant.  This product dries quickly and didn't cause me to break out when I first started using it (which happens to me whenever I change my skincare routine).  I also like that it contains sunscreen SPF 28 so I feel as though I am protected even when I don't wear any makeup.

EXCELLENT

from Columbia, MO

Comments about Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti-Sun Damage Eye Cream:

I bought this prodcut aobut a month ago and tried it. I love it. I haave truly noticed a difference in the area around my eyes. the wrinkles are less noticable!! I apply this at night, it goes on smooth. Good value and truly does what is says!