3.7

3.7

Pros

Cons

• Ease of Application:

The best moisturizer I have tried!

I love Garnier Nutritioniste.  This product is the Skin Renew Daily Moisture Lotion with Anti-Sun damage.  It has an SPF of 28, which is much higher than many other lotions, which usually have only an SPF of 15.  This lotion seems to make my skin ultra smooth.  My skin has improved since I began using this product a few months ago.  It is not as red and it just looks better.  It isn't greasy and absorbs into my skin quickly.  It also helps my makeup go on more smoothly as well.  I love that the bottle comes with a cap on it because I can take it when I travel and I don't have to worry about the pump squirting lotion all over my luggage, and I don't have to have the hassle of finding travel sizes or transferring it to another bottle.  The pump is great because it always distributes the perfect amount with just a few quick squirts.  It is a great price as well.  It is about half the cost of some other products I have tried that were greasy and made my skin break out.  I would recommend this to anyone who wants to have lovely smooth, protected skin all year round.  The only drawback I see is that there is quite a bit of product left in the bottle when it no longer dispenses through the pump.  I have to take the cap off and shake the rest out, but I guess that is true with any pump bottle like this.

Felt good BUT

2. the applicator is good

3. smells good

4. like the sunscreen (SPF) without the heavy acidic element

5. price is not too bad

The cons to this product are (at least for me):

1. I am not sure Garnier should have expanded into skincare.  I think it's forte was the hair products.

2. I believe I became allergic to this product (and I am not a person prone to allergies).

Apparently after using it about a week, I noticed that I had a redness around one eye.  The redness turned into a very sensitive area that would hurt a bit when I blinked.  Then, the puffiness and swelling started.  It hurt and was not pretty to look at.  It also developed a pus.  I did some warm compresses but since it did not go away in a week, I decided to go to a doctor.  The eye doctor acertained that this was probably a result of my new facial cream and advised me to discontinue it.

very good lotion :)

from flint michigan

About Me Brand Buyer, Budget Buyer

Pros

• Absorbs Quickly
  • Goes On Smoothly
  • Long Lasting
  • Moisturizes Well
  • Not Greasy
  • Smells Great
  • Softens Skin

Cons

• After Shower/Bath
    • Bedtime
    • Deep Moisturization
    • Dry/Chapped Skin
    • Eczema
    • Winter Dryness

Comments about Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti-Sun Damage Daily Moisture Lotion:

I LOVE this face lotion ive never used a face lotion before i tried this one!!! I would recommend this to every women out there!!! Makes ur face feel so good not greasy at all :)

Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renewal Lotion renews your face

Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renewal Lotion is great for everyday or occasional use. I use it whenever I have an extra moment in the mornings to give my face a glowing soft skin look. This is a daily moisturizing lotion, but I am not one to do things on a daily basis. I originally used it daily, but now I just use it once a week and it leaves my facial skin looking great for days. The texture of the lotion is great, not runny like a lotion, but not thick like a cream. There is little or no fragrance, which is great since I have allergies and need to use items that are fragrance and allergen free. My skin looks and feels great and I don't feel the need for makeup.

I am in my mid fifties but my skin still looks young and soft.

Ease of Application
    It only takes a moment to apply Garnier moisture lotion to my face and then I'm good to meet my daily challenges.

There is a light fragrance, but not noticeble.

• Ease of Application:

I think Garnier needs to stick to making shampoo and conditioner

I received a sample of this product in the mail. I have tried Garnier shampoos, conditioners, and styling products in the past so I was interested in testing this out. I found it a bit odd that Garnier would try and make a beauty related product but I was not going to judge the product until I tried it. After trying Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti-Sun Damage Daily Moisture Lotion there are some good things and some bad things about this lotion. I ended up breaking out from it which really disappointed me. To me the product feels a bit thick and leaves a greasy look and feel after applied. I do not like product that you can physically feel and I especially do not like products that make you look oily or even worse, greasy. This lotion may be beneficial to a person that has dry skin but as someone with combination skin this only made my skin worse.

It did not work well for my skin type.

Ease of Application
    It was very easy to apply!

I liked the overall scent very much.

Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti-Sun Damage Daily Moisture

from Hermiston, OR

I purchased the Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti-Sun Damage Daily Moisture Lotion because I was noticing some areas of my face that needed a little more attention than my regular moisturizing lotion. I did find the price of this product to be a little more costly than other similar items, but I use a lot of Garnier products, so I added this renew lotion to my skin regimen. The bottle top is easy to remove. The pump dispenser releases a small amount of product with a single pump that was just enough to apply to the areas that needed extra attention. That feature alone, saves money in the long run. I applied this product at nighttime before applying my normal moisturizer. I saw an improvement starting to happen the next morning. Over the next week, I saw even more improvement. The lotion itself feels silky and glides on without tugging or pulling my skin. I found this product to not have a scent, which is a very good thing. This product lasts a very long time and is well worth the cost of initial purchase.

• Ease of Application:

Great moisturizer with an added SPF

from Wesley Chapel, FL

I love Garnier products and they always seem to work well with my combination skin. I was looking for a light weight moisturizer since I have combination skin and tend to break out easily. I like products that are light on the skin and absorb very well. This product does exactly that. It goes on feeling really smooth and makes your skin feel amazing. It does not make my skin produce extra oil, or cause any irritation. I can use this at night as well, but I usually use it after I wash my face in the morning since it has a high SPF. I live in Florida and the SPF is really important for me. Most products that contain an SPF make my face break out like crazy, but this product does not at all. I love this moisturizer and will continue to buy it in the future.

It works great to give my face the moisture it needs without making my face look oily or greasy. The high SPF is a great feature of this product.

Very easy to apply.

• Ease of Application:

Provides good moisture to the face

This is one of my favorite facial moisturizers. I have dry, sensitive skin, so I need to apply facial moisturizer daily. I'm sure most people do, but I need a product that won't irritate my skin and makes it so I don't have to reapply lotion to my face several times a day. Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Daily Moisture Lotion-Anti-Sun Damage was a great solution. This lotion comes in a convenient bottle with a pump. It makes it a little difficult to get every last drop out, so for several weeks at the end you may find yourself unscrewing the top to get the rest out. However, I think it's worth it for this product. A little expensive, but one coat is all I need for the whole day. I haven't had problems with irritations or breakouts. And I absolutely love the scent! This is good for when you're outside in the sun, too, as it has sun protection. I have been using this product for several years, and I don't think I'll be switching anytime soon.

Pros and Cons with this

from reading pa

I received this as a small sample and thought that I liked it so much I decided to buy a larger bottle. Come to find out I am not in love with this product. I think the small sample was good to use and after that I should not have purchased the larger bottle. I found that it did feel good going on to my face. It did have a heavy feeling to it and eventually it made my skin feel even more oily than what it usually is. I did like the fact that there is SPF in it. I have very light skin and get sun spots, and sun burn very easily. However after multiple uses of this product I think there are better products out on the market.

I liked the SPF factor in this product. I think that it does what it is suppose to do, I just do not think the texture of it was the correct one for me.

Ease of Application
    It is very easy to follow directions on how to use this and it goes into your skin very easily.

Has a nice scent to it. It is not overpowering. I have very sensitive skin and find that this product does not irritate it. Also, with it being on your face I was concerned that it would have a strong smell and give me a headache. That was not the case either. It has a very suttle smell to it.

Complete sun protection

from Maple Shade, NJ

Garnier skin renew daily moisture lotion anti sun damage works amazing and helps improve over all skin health. This moisturizer helps make your skin look and feel is best without a lot of fuss. It protects against sun damage for all types of skin from sensitive to dry. It is also a good value because you can find it in any local store with facial cream. Garnier skin renew daily moistures goes on very smooth and saw and is nongreasy and absorbs quickly into the skin without having to Rub. I have tried all different types of anti-sun and antiaging products and have not had results better than with this product. I have found that is the best value and also the best brands when looking for something that will protect you against the sun and also have you looking and feeling your best. Garnier really knows how to make products that can hold off and also outperform others like it.

sweating

I love this product. Works well with toning my face. But.... As soon as I start sweating it comes completely off. If I have to run around town I have to wear glasses and a hat. Only warning to those who sweat easy. As soon as I'm in the sun I start sweating.

Great stuff for your face.

Fresh and clean

So easy to use

from DAVIE, FL

I have been using the Garnier Skin Renew Dark Spot Overnight Peel for a few days. It is so easy to apply it's really unbelievable. The first morning after I applied the peel when my husband saw me the first thing that he said to me was, Wow your skin looks so different and smooth!! I'm like your just playing with me and he said no, I really mean it your skin has a glow to it! Looks really nice and smooth. I will continue to use the Garnier Skin Renew Dark Spot Overnight Peel and hopefully my dark spots will if not disappear at least they are diminished and lighter. I could really use the help. I have a large dark spot on my face and if that one gets any lighter it's completely worth it for me!