3.1

3.1

Pros

Cons

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

A roll-on for your lovely eyes!

This product actually works for me! i've heard other people say it doesn't have any effect on them..but it's completely the opposite for me...It is one of my must-have items in my purse. I don't go anywhere without it, it's my eye saver!! Well, my eyes get tired easily and get dark circles around them just by reading a book or using a computer, and i have tried other eye products, some are rather small but expensive, but most never really satisfied me...Then, finally i found this Garnier eye roll-on (and i thought before that roll-ons are just underarm products) and was amazed of the effect. It keeps my eyes hydrated and it has caffeine & vitamins so it gives me a boost when my eyes are feeling weary and it's not time for a siesta or a good night sleep yet. I also use it in the mornings when i wake up with puffy eyes. The metal roll-on and the liquid gives a really cool, refreshing feeling to the eyes, it's just wonderful! You should give it a try...maybe it will work for you like it does to me :- )

Garnier Anti Puff Eye Roller didn't excite me to much

When the alarm clock goes off I get to see nice puffy eyes and always looking for something new to try to see if it will do better then my [St. Ives Cucumber gel][1] , but so far nothing thrills me.

I seen and found **Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti puff Eye Roller** and thought I would give it a try.  I washed my face and rolled it on.  It is cool and refreshing, did see some of the puffiness go down, but for the money I would get better results from  tea bags cooled in the freezer for a few min or slap some cucumber slices on my eyes. I did feel a little tackiness after it dried.

I gave it a try and it may be OK, but not for me and I don't feel it's worth the money. I will stick with my St. Ives.

[1]: http://www.viewpoints.com/St-Ives-Eye-Face-Gel-review-211f0

easy to use

from Lenoir City

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Easy To Use
  • Non-Greasy
  • Noticeable Results
  • Smells Great

Cons

Comments about Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti Puff Eye Roller:

It had an amazing smell, and helps with puffiness and dark circles under your eyes!

This Anti Puff Eye Roller is a scam!

from Stoughton, Wi

Comments about Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti Puff Eye Roller:

My eyes have progressively gotten more puffy over the last ten years and I have struggled with under eye circles for many years. I have tried almost every product on the market that claims to reduce under eye puffiness! The Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti Puff Eye Roller promises to reduce puffy eyes and provide cooling relief. I will admit that the steel ball roller does feel cool and soothing under your eyes, however I did not notice any difference in the appearance of my puffy eyes.

Absorption
      This product has a slightly sticky feel to it and is not easily absorbed into your skin. I did find that it made my skin feel somewhat tighter and perhaps this was supposed to help it look less puffy but the effect did not last and my eyes remained puffy.

Doesn't Clog Pores
      The Garnier Anti Puff Eye Roller does not clog your pores, although I have never had problems with clogged pores under my eyes so it is difficult to rate the products effectiveness in this area.

The only positive thing I can say about this eye roller is that it does feel good when you apply the product under your eyes. It really has a cool and soothing effect on your eyes. Unfortunately, it does nothing to reduce eye puffiness and it is rather expensive! It seems that Garnier is capitalizing on the great invention of the steel ball roller to sell a product that feels good but does not provide the results that we are looking for.

Awakens Skin Around Eyes

from Va

Comments about Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti Puff Eye Roller:

When I look back at pictures of myself in my 20's I realized that I was too critical of myself back then and now that I'm in my mid 30's I see how young my skin used to look and I didn't appreciate it. Now that I can see age on my face, I see the age especially around my eyes. The lines, creases, and dark puffy circles that weren't there years ago. I have tried concealer and powder to cover this problem up. I checked into products that could solve this problem temporarily and I tried Garnier Skin Renew Anti Puff Eye Roller. On the first day I tried the eye roller within minutes I noticed a difference. I applied from the inside of my eye outward and immediately felt a cool sensation. The ingredients in this product are amazing it was like my skin " woke up". The fine lines disappeared, and my eyes appeared brighter. I am not saying this is some kind of face lift miracle product but I feel like this product gets the blood flowing in the skin and really helps with puffy dark circles. The best part is when I apply my makeup after it dries around my eyes, I don't need to cover up anything and I find myself wearing less makeup. I now use this product when I need it and it's become a part of my beauty routine. My sister noticed something was different the first time I used it and this was what had me sold on Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti Puff Eye Roller when someone else noticed how well it works!

Didn't work for me

Comments about Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti Puff Eye Roller:

This eye roller was a disappointment for me because I has heard great reviews but did not see favorable results when I tried it. I have purple/blue dark under eye circles that I wanted to treat with this eye roller. I liked the tube itself because it was small and easy to hold. The ball on top was cool to the touch and felt really nice going on my skin. The coolness made me relax and helped me wake up a little. The fluid wasn't messy and absorbed quickly. The liquid did not drop although it is very thin. I never noticed a difference with my dark eye circles though. They were just as dark with no improvement in color or appearance. There is no fragrance which I liked.

Doesn't Clog Pores
      This did not clog any pores and was gentle on my sensitive skin.

These did not deliver as promised for me so I will not buy them again. My dark circles remained dark although I had fun applying this on my face because it felt good.

Garnier Nutrisioniste Skin Renew Anti Puff Eye Roller

Comments about Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti Puff Eye Roller:

I love to try different beauty products especially when they go on sale. Sometime ago I was at Rite-aid when I came across the Garnier Nutrisioniste Skin Renew Anti Puff Eye Roller on sale for half the price and I wanted to try it out. Well for the price you pay for it, it’s not really bad but don’t expect to get wow results from it. It is just a roller with some moisturizer on the tip of it. It would not make the saggy skin under your eyes to go away nor will it make the puffy eyes disappear but it will keep your under eyes lubricated and moisturized. I have only purchased it one more time since after the first time I tried it. If you are going to buy it, I recommend you keep it as a secondary eye roller and not the primary product you use for your eyes. Overall, it is an ok product coming from Garnier but there are better ones out there that give much better result than this.

Just an OK Eye Roller

from wilkes barre, PA

Comments about Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti Puff Eye Roller:

I have used the Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti Puff Eye Roller in the past after having bought it on sale in Rite Aid. I normally have a hectic sleep schedule and my face and under my eyes take a toll when I have to get up early in the morning. The Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti Puff Eye Roller is very easy to use and is very convenient. I liked the way it made my skin feel after I applied it; it gave my skin a very refreshing feeling. I have very sensitive skin, especially around my eye area; there was no stinging or burning sensation after I applied it. The product was absorbed very quickly into my skin, so I was able to apply my powder foundation without have any problems. It did not cause my acne prone skin to break out. However, after using it for a couple of weeks, I did not notice a difference in the puffiness around my eyes. My skin felt smoother, but was still puffy. Overall, I was happy with the smoothness of my skin after using this eye roller, but would not use it to treat eye puffiness.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Not that impressive a product

from Oakwood Vlg., OH

Comments about Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti Puff Eye Roller:

The Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Puff Eye Roller felt nice when I put it on under my eyes as the metal roller and serum has a cooling and refreshing feel. The serum is light and gel like, smooth and non tacky, with a light nice smell. But it didn't do anything for my eye puffiness or under eye darkness at all, nor did it improve the few fine lines under my eyes either. It does give me a slight tightening feeling under and on the sides of my eye after it thoroughly dries, but on the surface of my skin there's no noticeable change in appearance. It was very affordable a purchase, but I would not purchase it again.

Absorption
      It absorbs well within a few minutes and dries into the skin to the touch without feeling sticky or oily.

Doesn't Clog Pores
      This product did not clog my pores.

The effectiveness was very minimal if at all. This product didn't improve my under eye puffiness or darkness, but it did feel very soothing when I applied it.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Cool and refreshing while doing a great job of minimizining pore

Comments about Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti Puff Eye Roller:

I use everyday with good results. Less expensive than most other products out there and yet just as good, if not better. Give it a try and I think you will be pleased with the results too.

Absorption
      Fast. Effective- cost effective and skin care effective-both. Great absorption into my skin at least. And I'm oily by nature.

Doesn't Clog Pores
      Smooth to the touch and feel and I get great compliments on my small pores.

Totally effective for me. Hope it is for you too. Try it. You'll probably like it.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

I would not recommend purchasing

Comments about Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti Puff Eye Roller:

I was not impressed with this product. It is a very good idea which made me interested in getting it, but it isn't effective. It did nothing to reduce the puffiness of my eyes. It was a waste of money to purchase it. It did absolutely nothing for my skin. It left me very disappointed. If you're looking to get rid of eye puffiness I would suggest trying something else.

Nice eye product!

from Southfield, MI

Comments about Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti Puff Eye Roller:

I was hesitant to try this eye roller from Garnier because I read some bad reviews. However my eyes were really puffy the mornings after I had a migraine. I put a cold cloth over my eyes at night to help with the headache, but all that moisture leaves my eyes really puffy in the morning. It looks and feels like I spent the whole night crying. It's not a good look, or feel. I needed a product that would quickly relieve the puffiness. I found that in the Garneir Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti Puff Eye Roller. What cinched trying this product for me was the fact that it contains caffeine. I definitely crave caffeine in the morning so I was hoping that it would give my face the same pick me up. I wasn't disappointed.

Absorption
      The directions say to pat the area under your eyes with a finger to get it to fully absorb, but I don't find that necessary. I roll it on and wait a minute. It's never taken longer than a minute to disappear into my skin.

Doesn't Clog Pores
      I don't feel like the area under my eyes really has pores that get clogged often, but this hasn't done any damage in the way of causing breakouts.

This product is very effective for me. It takes a few minutes but all in all I feel like it works really quickly. Much more quickly than any other anti puff product I've tried in the past.