Other Facial Cleansers & Scrubs:
Garnier Nutritioniste
Garnier Nutritioniste Nutri-Pure Cleanser

Garnier Nutritioniste Nutri-Pure Cleanser

Feel The Difference, See The Difference

I have to purchase facial cleansers at least twice a month. I go through them like potato chips. I wash my face around 3 times a day. Once in the morning, once when I get home from work, and once before bed.

Although I love trying different products, I have noticed that the pricing takes a toll on me sometimes, so when I came across a bottle of Garnier Conditioner that had a free trial sized tube of Garnier Nutri-Pure Microbead Cleanser attached to it, I of course went in for the buy.

It promised to remove dull looking skin, while cleaning pores.

When I went to use it I noticed the cute teal colored microbeads within the white grainy textured cream.

At first I wondered if it would hurt, seeing how it included not only microbeads, but it also included extremely sand fine microbeads as well. They are added for extra exfoliation.

When I began scrubbing it into my skin, I noticed the gorgeous citrusy fresh clean scent, that comes packed in most Garnier products.

As I scrubbed, I was happy to note that it did'nt hurt at all, and that even those with sensitive skin could use this.

**Results:**

*Fabulous!*  My skin was left feeling soft, clean, and new. I couldn't of been happier.

The best thing about it though was the fact that it left my skin oil free all day long.

I recommend this to those with oily skin, and those with dry skin. It keeps oil at bay for those with oily skin; and it will remove dry skin from those who suffer from it.

Overall I feel that Garnier Nutri-Pure Cleanser is an awesome product. I plan on making this one, part of my full time facial care collection. Not many items make it to the *full time* cabinet.

Garnier Nutritioniste is a Pure Cleanser that exfoliates too!

Garnier Nutritioniste Nutri-Pure Cleanser —

Garnier Nutriioniste is a daily exfoiating gel cleanser.  Many of the reviews note that they do not have blemish or break outs using this product.  I have very sensitive skin and can not use it on a daily basis as it leaves my skin very red if I use it too often.

I wish I could use it more often because I love the way it leaves my skin feeling fresh.  It tingles and feels like I just applied a nice cool compress over my whole face.  I love the citrusy smell.  I do not like that I have to be very careful using it around my eyes and try not to rinse it off onto my eyes because it aggitates them if I do.  So I usually use Garnier Nutrioniste and then wash my eyes separately afterwards.  Kind of hassle in the grand scheme of things....

I have used other exfoliators that reduce my pores better with aggravating my skin and my eyes.  So I would probably not recommend this product to friends.

Leaves skin feeling clean without a lather.

from Delray Beach, FL

Comments about Garnier Nutritioniste Nutri-Pure Cleanser:

If you like a good lather, this product isn't for you.If you want clean, fresh-feeling skin, then it is! Though a bit pricey compared to some bargain cleansers, it is still a great deal if you're in search of a good-quality cleanser that doesn't dry out skin.

They leave your skin feeling refreshed & smelling great!

from Palm Bay, FL

Comments about Garnier Nutritioniste Nutri-Pure Cleanser:

I've tried both the detoxifying cream cleanser and the micro-bead scrub. Both are oil free so they won't dry out your skin but also have gentle cleasers in them which clean your skin without having to use any kind of cream or lotion on your face after you wash with them.  The scent they leave behind is like no other. It's the typical citrusy smell that Garnier is well known for but still very impressive.

I love this stuff --- and I'm NOT a skin-care kinda girl.

from South Bend, IN

Comments about Garnier Nutritioniste Nutri-Pure Cleanser:

First, might I note that I am not a girly-girl in the least! I bug around in t-shirts and old jeans --- and my face? Well, its lucky if I throw on a bit of concealer and a glob of mascara from time to time!  So, as you might guess I'm prone to break outs and dull lifeless skin.

I usually just use whatever soap or cleanser we happen to have handy.  But recently, I just got tired of being broken out and dirty!

So seeing a good price, I decided to try the Garnier Nutritioniste Nutri-Pure Cleanser.  It looked like a higher quality cleanser that I could easily use while in the shower to clean my face each night.  SOOOOO right!

The GArnier Nutritioniste Nutri-Pure Cleanser is so easy to use.  A little dab and my face feels amazing.  It easily washed away the day's gunk from my pores, and my face felt fresh and clean afterwards!  Not sticky or dry like other soaps I've tried.

Plus, the day after using it my skin always looks healthy and moisturized.  No more dry spots or that "tight" feeling you get after soap.

A must-have item for the on-the-go girl who doesn't have time to fuss!

Great for me!

from Salt Lake City, UT

Comments about Garnier Nutritioniste Nutri-Pure Cleanser:

The best thing about the Nutri-Pure cleanser is that it leaves my skin feeling super fresh.  I have fussy skin that has required me to use many different products over the years, and the freshness this leaves sets it apart from MANY other prodcuts I've tried.  I roatate through 2 or 3 cleansers at a time, using whatever seems best for my face that morning or night, because my skin gets almost immune to prodcuts when I use them too much.  So I don't use this every time I wash, and it hasn't losts it's effectiveness on my skin, which some brands after a little while, even when I still rotate.  This cleanser seems to get everything clean, leaving my skin feeling smooth, fresh, and clean.  It's not the cheapest product out there, but garnier is constantly offering good coupons, which is why I sprung for this - I got a great deal!  And I will definitely be looking out for more coupons and deals on this!  It has worked great for me!

Garnier Nutritioniste is a Pure Cleanser that exfoliates too!

from Crystal Lake, IL

Garnier Nutritioniste Nutri-Pure Cleanser - not bad

from San Jose, CA

Comments about Garnier Nutritioniste Nutri-Pure Cleanser:

Garnier Nutritioniste Nutri-Pure cleanser works fine, it cleans my face but does not lather at all. I feel like it pre-moisturizes my face or something. I prefer a lathering type cleanser, so it is not a repeat purchase for me. I do like the fact that Garnier puts out manufacturer coupons periodically in the Sunday paper, so I can sometimes get a great deal on their products. I do like the Garnier Nutritioniste Gel cleanser though, it is a lathering type cleanser. I am not super picky about my facial cleansers and I do try a lot of different types all the time - most work fine but this one I just didn't care for at all. The scent was nice and non-obtrusive, and I do like the other products in this line - the Garnier Nutritioniste Nutri Pure Detoxifying Wet Cleansing Towelettes was pretty good and convenient to use. I do not recommend the Garnier Nutritioniste Nutri-Pure Cleanser, unless you like non-lathering cleansers.

LOVE LOVE LOVE the Garnier Nutri-Pure Cleanser!

from Greenville, MI

Comments about Garnier Nutritioniste Nutri-Pure Cleanser:

I was INCREDIBLY surprised that I love this cleanser as much as I do, I've been loyal to another brand for a few years now but picked some up when it was on sale, intending to give it to my sister ... sorry sis, not this time! I do have to say though, the menthol in the cleanser was a shock the first couple of times (tip: you don't need as much as you think you do!!) The microbeads are a great exfoliator that can be used on a daily basis and I have to say after using this cleanser for a week, and then using going back to the cleanser I was using (just to use it up), my skin didn't feel as nearly refreshed and clean. Extra stress lately has wrecked havoc with my skin, but after using the Nutri-Pure cleanser for 4 weeks now (and the stress level still not being any less) my skin is clearer, even during my cycle I didn't have any flare ups. My only suggestion is to use this in-shower, the microbeads are a bit difficult to rinse off outside of the shower without getting water all over yourself/the sink/floor!

this cleaner leaves my face feeling clean and smooth

from Philadelphia, PA

Comments about Garnier Nutritioniste Nutri-Pure Cleanser:

I have been using this cleaner for about a year now, and I love the way it makes my face feel. My face has felt very smooth and virtually blemish free since I started using this cleaner. I love the way it leaves my skin feeling soft and looking fresh. It does not dry out my skin like other cleaners do, but it does clean very well. The citrusy scent is a great pick me up in the morning, too and it is very refreshing. I love that it has a gentle, natural scent, and is not overly powerful. I use it every day in the shower. It is a bit more expensive than similar cleaners, but a little bit goes a very long way. My husband has actually started using it too, as it does not smell "girly" like other cleaners I have previously used. It is nice to just have to worry about getting one kind of face cleaner now, and leaves the shower less cluttered. Added bonus! I would definitely reccomend this to anyone who wants a fresh, gentle cleaner that will leave your skin feeling smooth and looking great.

i like it

from Lynwood, CA

Comments about Garnier Nutritioniste Nutri-Pure Cleanser:

i would have to say i like this.  the exfoliation feels good and not too abrasive.  i have been using this for about a month now, and my skin is clean and not breaking out, thank goodness!  after i rinsed there was a "tingly sensation" on my face.  it was "cooling" and felt good to me.  it als rinsed really clean, i felt really fresh. i will buy more of this in the future!

A daily gentle facial detox

from Clinton, MS

Comments about Garnier Nutritioniste Nutri-Pure Cleanser:

**Garnier Nutritioniste Nutri-Pure Cleanser gives you a daily gentle clarafying facial wash. It removes dirt and bacteria with ease and it is oh-so-gentle on the skin. It contains vitamins B5 for moisture. There's also vitamin E & grape extract to detoxify and Green Leaf extract for soothing action. I love the creamy texture that sort of foams when you massage it in and it washes off very easily. My skin almost tingles with a clean feeling after I use this. For anyone who has sensitive skin and wants to retain moisture this is defiently a product to try.**

****