Other Facial Moisturizers:
Garnier Nutritioniste
Garnier Nutritioniste Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel Cream

Garnier Nutritioniste Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel Cream

• Ease of Application:

Garnier Nutritioniste's gel-cream is my skin's drink of water!

I bought this moisturizer along with the matching cleanser not only because I think its good to use products that are of same line, (since they are formulated to work well together) but also because I have been curious about gel moisturizers so I decided to buy it. The first time I used this gel-cream my skin just soaked it up, so much that I had to apply it twice!! this was actually a good thing, it not only showed that it does sink into your skin (rather than sit on top of it) but it showed just how thirsty my skin was!! The jar may seem small,but after the first time of using it, you really don't need to use a lot and I would say it can last up to 2 months, maybe a little longer; that's a good length of time for me!!       This gel-cream is light,fresh, and thick enough to be called cream. Like the cleanser it has a very light scent, which is wonderful! I have been using this gel-cream along with the cleanser for about a month now, and I have not suffered any dryness which I always do during winter. Every time I apply it I can immediately tell that my skin just soaks it up, like a drink of water!! unlike some moisturizers I've tried, it doesn't just sit on top of my skin or make it feel greasy.My skin just feels soft and supple afterwards.   The only downfall I would say this gel-cream has, is that it has no SPF so you'll either have to apply a separate sunscreen over it or just use a foundation that has SPF in it, which is what I do. I generally don't mind if my moisturizer or cream doesn't have any SPF since I always use a foundation that contains a good SPF. I would also recommend this gel-cream for sensitive skin, since its a very light and very soothing moisturizer and its not oily either, like some moisturizers can be.    Garnier Nutritioniste's Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel-cream does exactly what it says! which is give your skin a good moisture rescue!!

This Gel-Cream feels good, but ingredients are disappointing.

I received a free sample of Garnier Nutritioniste Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel-Cream from somewhere, but I don't remember. The sample consisted of a peel off area on an advertisement with a little patch of product under the peel off area. I was only able to use this sample twice because the product literally almost dried up overnight. If you buy the full-size product, don't ever leave the lid off for a long period of time or you might not have any when you go to use it next!

Water is the first ingredient on the ingredient list, so that might be why the product almost disappeared overnight. However, I was able to use this twice. The texture of this moisturizer is really neat. It does feel like a cool gel when you apply it, but it rubs in and moisturizes your skin like a cream. The sample states that this product is oil-free. What I liked about **Garnier Nutritioniste Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel-Cream **was how it left my face feeling after using. My skin felt moisturized, but not greasy or heavy. The gel-cream was a great texture both when applying it and after it was fully absorbed in my skin. It left my face feeling soft and moisturized.

What I don't like about this product is the lack of high-quality ingredients. It does contain grapefruit extract and Vitamin E, but other than that, the ingredients are disappointing. While I do like the short-term moisturizing effects of this product, I'm not convinced it would benefit my skin long-term. If this moisturizer was made with better ingredients, I would give it a better rating.

Lightweight moisturizer with a few issues...

from Annapolis, MD

Pros

• Absorbs Quickly
  • Goes On Smoothly
  • Not Greasy

Cons

• Bad Smell

Comments about Garnier Nutritioniste Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel Cream:

So I love how lightweight this moisturizer is especially in the warm summer months where I don't want anything heavy on my skin. A little goes a long way and it does feel moisturizing when I apply it. I do have some issues with it though. For starters I hate the packaging. I wish it was in a squeeze bottle instead of a jar you have to dip your fingers in which seems unhygienic. I also question some of the ingredients. Alcohol is very high on the ingredient list which a moisturizer should not have so much of as it dries the skin. Also, there is a lot of fragrance. You cant really smell it once it's on the skin but I don't need fragrance on my face.

Best smell and Coverage.

from Marion, Illinois

About Me Brand Buyer, Budget Buyer

Pros

• Absorbs Quickly
    • Goes On Smoothly
    • Long Lasting
    • Moisturizes Well
    • Not Greasy
    • Smells Great
    • Softens Skin

• After Shower/Bath
      • Bedtime
      • Deep Moisturization
      • Dry/Chapped Skin
      • Winter Dryness

Comments about Garnier Nutritioniste Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel Cream:

I absolutely love this face moisturizer. It smells amazing! The best smelling face moisturizer that is out there I would have to say. I would use it constantly, I wish that the container was bigger. You do not get too much product for the price. The moisturizer goes on really smooth, I do not need to combine it with anything else to make my face feel nice. I do however wish that it was sold in other places than target.

Refreshing product for the hot and humid summer months

Comments about Garnier Nutritioniste Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel Cream:

I am a big fan of Garnier products and the Garnier Nutritioniste Moisture Rescue Cream is no exception. I spend a lot of time outdoors during the summer months and I need a lightweight moisturizer that I can wear under my sunscreen. I absolutely love this refreshing gel cream. It is a very light product. I apply it right after I wash my face in the morning and it feels wonderful as it absorbs into my skin. I find that it works well with my sunscreen. I need to protect my skin from the sun's rays and this gel cream does not interfere with the effectiveness of my sunscreen. Overall, I am very satisfied with this product. It is made with high quality ingredients and I am impressed with how a little bit of it goes a long way!

This product is refreshing and does an excellent job moisturizing my skin.

Ease of Application
      The gel cream goes on smoothly and is easy to apply!

The scent is light and refreshing!

• Ease of Application:

Perfect light moisturizer for summer or oily skin

from Berkeley, CA

Comments about Garnier Nutritioniste Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel Cream:

Garnier Nutritioniste Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel Cream (wow, that's a long name!) was my first gel moisturizer, and now I'm hooked. Some background on my skin: I have combination skin which can become oily at times, and for a long time I thought that adding moisturizer to that would be making the problem worse. (Wrong!)

I've learned the error of my ways, but when it's particularly warm or my face is feeling oily, it can still be hard to slather on a thick cream. That's where this gel moisturizer comes in. It's lightweight, but still feels refreshing and hydrating. It soaks in well, doesn't leave a residue or sheen, and sits very nicely under sunscreen and makeup. It's especially good for daytime, although you might find it hydrating enough at night too, especially if you don't have oily skin.

If you're still shy about moisturizing (and you should be moisturizing every day!), give this gel cream a try and see if it wins you over.

• Ease of Application:

Love it! Great for dry skin

Comments about Garnier Nutritioniste Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel Cream:

I love this product! I bought it on a whim while I was searching for a new facial lotion. It comes in a tiny glass container. At first I thought I would be buying this like crazy because the jar is only 1.7 ounces but I was wrong. It lasts a long time because you don't need a lot.

I have dry skin in my t-zone area and normal skin every where else on my face so using this gel cream has helped me have a silky smooth or "baby like" face. My dry skin does not flake as long as I put this gel cream on right away, twice a day as instructed. Since it is oil free it does not make my normal skin feel oily. It is refreshing! It does not have an spf in it so I still put sunscreen over top of this and this gel cream helps to keep my face light and airy.

Ease of Application
      Very easy to use. Just a dab on the fingers goes a very long way.

I do not mind the smell of this because it is not a strong scent. It does not smell like perfume in my opinion. It smells more like herbs and water mixed together which smells like I have just cleaned myself naturally.

Loved the product

from NA

Comments about Garnier Nutritioniste Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel Cream:

I received the Garnier Nutritioniste Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel Cream as a free sample and the product was really small in size. I loved the product and it was overall an excellent product as it was very effective on my skin. The cream contains vitamin E which helps in giving the skin the required nourishment and grape fruit extract which gives it an amazing fragrance that is mesmerizing. The gel cream claims to lock in moisture for 24 hours and it does exactly the same. I can feel the effect of this cream for the entire day till I go for a shower. The cream does not make my skin feel greasy and is completely absorbed by the skin making it feel refreshing and soft.

The product helps to hydrate the skin and remove the dryness which makes the skin look dull and lifeless. In a week, I could notice the difference in my skin and I also purchased the product online as I was highly impressed by the result.

Wonderful!

Comments about Garnier Nutritioniste Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel Cream:

I began using Garnier moisturizer rescue gel when my "regular" moisturizer suddenly didn't work as well. My face became rough and dry, so I had to try something else. This moisturizer was the best choice I could've made. It immediately changed the texture of my skin after only a couple of applications.

This Garnier moisturizer feels amazing! It is light and relatively thin but feels better than a lot of heavier lotions I have tried. It takes only a small amount for full coverage for me and a little goes a long way. It makes my skin smooth and soft and takes away any tightness or dryness from washing.

Ease of Application
      This moisturizer is very easy to apply. I actually like that it comes in a small pot instead of a tube or bottle. It absorbs quickly and fully. The gel formula also leaves a bit of a tingling sensation. It really does feel refreshing like the name says.

The scent is really nice, not too heavy or floral, maybe slightly like aloe.

Garnier Nutritioniste's Gel Moisturizer is Light and Clean

from St. Louis, MO

Comments about Garnier Nutritioniste Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel Cream:

I love Garnier Nutritioniste's gel facial moisturizer. So many moisturizing products are bad for my face because they contain oils, and since I still suffer from occasional acne, the oil based moisturizing products can cause flare-ups. This gel moisturizer is exactly what I needed for dry winter days, or for when my skin has been dried out by harsh facial cleansers. It is great for summer too, as it does not increase oiliness.

The refreshing gel works immediately to make skin feel moisturized and brings elasticity back to dry, cracking skin. It works quickly and the effects are long-lasting. Only one application per day is needed to keep skin feeling great and to improve the overall health of facial skin. I have noticed that when I use it regularly, following my nightly facial ritual, it reduces fine lines as it seems to plump and brighten skin significantly. The gel has a very clean and light feel. After rubbing it in, it is like you didn't even put anything on your skin, except that it feels so much better!

Ease of Application
      This gel absorbs almost immediately with a couple swipes of the fingers across the face. Less rubbing means less contact of fingers with the face, and less chance of rubbing more contaminants into the skin. This is the easiest facial moisturizer to apply of any I have tried.

The gel has a light, and delightful fresh scent, that is hardly noticeable, but enough to make you feel truly clean. It is just right.

Moisture Rescue Gel is a good summer moisturizer

from Reston, VA

Comments about Garnier Nutritioniste Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel Cream:

I was looking for a new moisturizer since my old one was discontinued. I wanted something that would make my skin feel hydrated at night but wouldn't feel too heavy or greasy. I finally found Garnier Moisture Rescue Gel. I use this every night in the summer after I wash my face. I hate feeling like I've put a heavy cream on my face when the weather is so hot and sticky. Or when I wake up in the morning feeling like my face has been sweating. This was cooling, felt good on my skin and wasn't greasy. It isn't quite moisturizing enough for winter when the air in my house is super dry.

Good weight for summer, but not heavy enough for winter. It is my go to in the warm months however.

Ease of Application
      I like the wide mouth jar, so its easy to reach in and get what you need.

I love the scent of this product. I could buy the most effective, fabulously reviewed product out there and if I didn't like the smell I wouldn't use it. Scent is important to me and I generally go for very light or unscented products. This has a cucumber-y smell and I love it! And it doesn't linger too long ( a plus in my book)

• Ease of Application:

Good value for the price.

Comments about Garnier Nutritioniste Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel Cream:

I used to use expensive moisturizers but I thought I was using too much money on it. I decided to use a cheaper version and found this one. This works exactly like the more expensive moisturizers but costs only a fourth the amount. I am very pleased with this and I have been using it ever since. I have also recommended to other friends and everyone thanked me. It gives you just the right amount of oil and moist. You can buy it at your grocery stores for a reasonable price.

This is a very good moisturizer for a normal skin type. I especially like it in the summer because I feel fresh after putting this on. It doesn't make your face oily and keeps it moist.

Ease of Application
      This is very easy to apply. It doesn't stick to your face so it will spread smoothly with minimal effort.

The scent is nice and refreshing. It feels like you've just stepped out of a shower. The scent is not so strong and it will not last.