Other Facial Moisturizers:
Garnier Nutritioniste Moisture Rescue Lightweight UV-Lotion

Garnier Nutritioniste Moisture Rescue Lightweight UV-Lotion

Amazing and Light

from Marion, Illinois

Pros

• Absorbs Quickly
  • Goes On Smoothly
  • Long Lasting
  • Moisturizes Well
  • Not Greasy
  • Smells Great
  • Softens Skin

Cons

• After Shower/Bath
    • Bedtime
    • Deep Moisturization
    • Dry/Chapped Skin

Comments about Garnier Nutritioniste Moisture Rescue Lightweight UV-Lotion:

I have used this face lotion for over a year. It is the main lotion that sits in my makeup bag. If I end up getting some dry patches throughout the day I go get a dab of this lotion, it does not mess up my makeup it is so thin. I love the smell it is a light smell. This moisturizer is especially amazing in the summer months and you do not want something too thick on your face. It really does pair well with a BB Cream.

Great day lotion

from Tampa, FL

Comments about Garnier Nutritioniste Moisture Rescue Lightweight UV-Lotion:

Garnier's Moisture Rescue Lightweight UV Lotion is a mouthful of a name for a lotion that does a simple job rather well. It provides hydration and UV protection that goes on easily under makeup.

I didn't think I'd find a day lotion that I liked as well as Olay Complete, but Garnier proved me wrong with this Moisture Rescue offering. It really does feel like your skin is getting a drink of water. I need a more emollient lotion than I did when I was a kid, but I don't want a heavy-feeling lotion on under my makeup. The Moisture Rescue Lightweight UV lotion fits the bill, leaving the skin hydrated but not tacky feeling. And it's got sunscreen. Bonus.

Ease of Application
    The pump makes it easy to apply this lotion. Easy and hygenic. I usually need three pumps to get enough to cover my face and neck. Your mileage may vary. I have to take a point off for the problem with getting the last lotion out of the bottle though. This is a problem for most pump action bottles, but when you get to the last bit the pump doesn't work so well and you have to remove the cap and shake out the lotion. It's either that or throw away perfectly good lotion just because the pump can't quite reach it.

I found the scent appealing. It kind of reminded me of Vaseline's Aloe Fresh. The fact that there is scent might be a detractor depending on your degree of sensitivity.

• Ease of Application:

I love this stuff!!!!

Comments about Garnier Nutritioniste Moisture Rescue Lightweight UV-Lotion:

When I was looking for a mousterizer there were certain things that I what looking for. I was looking for something that was lightweight, something that was not going to cost me a small fortune and something that would leave my face moisturized all day long. This product did it all and more. I was first surprised that the cost was so affordable. The convenient pump bottle is something else that i enjoyed. Being a woman that has long nails, I don't like jars of lotion because they seem to get in my nails and is a terrible pain to get out. First time that I used it I noticed that the lightweight lotion left my face feeling soft and supple, and stayed that way all day long. It does not matter if the weather is cold or hot, my face is always soft and moisturized, even in the harshest of temperatures.

Keeps my face feeling soft and moisturized regardless of the harshness of the weather.

Ease of Application
    Love the pump bottle.

• Ease of Application:

Wonderful lightweight moisturizer

from Edgecliff Village, TX

Comments about Garnier Nutritioniste Moisture Rescue Lightweight UV-Lotion:

I decided to give this product a try since it was on sale. I have not been disappointed in this product whatsoever, goes on smooth and doesn't feel greasy on my face, very lightweight yet skin feels moisturized all day. It also doesn't seem to interfere with my foundation of giving me a smearing look, blends well with other makeup products. Would recommend to friends and family to give this product a try.

My skin loves this Garnier Moisture Rescue!

from Tanner, AL

Comments about Garnier Nutritioniste Moisture Rescue Lightweight UV-Lotion:

After having just bought 2 Garnier Nutritioniste products and loved them, I saw this on sale at Publix and grabbed it. When I was checking out, one of the customer service employees was at the register and when she saw what I had she jokingly (I hope) said that was hers. She bought some the day before and loved how it made her skin feel;.When I mowed the grass I applied it and mowed. I was very impressed by how soft and smooth it made my skin feel. If more were on sale I'd grab them,

The SPF is only 15 in this product. But, I usually don't like the thick, greasy feeling from most sun block creams, so I don't usually wear them, This is a surprisingly light lotion which locks in the moisture. Since I don't usually use a sunblock cream, 15 SPF is better than none with the benefits of leaving your skin so smooth and soft. nhe ease of the pump bottle is an extra benefit.

Garnier Moisture Rescue lotion is a wonderful daily moisturizer

from Reston, VA

Comments about Garnier Nutritioniste Moisture Rescue Lightweight UV-Lotion:

I have been searching for a long time to find a daily facial lotion that has an SPF that doesn't smell like I should be at the beach. Every lotion I tried previously had too strong a sunblock smell to it that I was not consistently using it like I should be every day. A few weeks ago I saw this advertized at a drugstore and there was a coupon and rebate so I thought I would try it. And while I didn't have high hopes, I figured for the money it was worth a shot. I was pleasantly surprised! It was light and refreshing to put on, it doesn't feel greasy like some. AND the smell was wonderful. It is light and pleasant and best of all, it doesn't smell like a sunblock! I have been using this and one of the other garnier products at night and I am happy with both. Best of all I am using it every day :)

Moisture Your Face Will Love

from Goodlettsville, TN

Comments about Garnier Nutritioniste Moisture Rescue Lightweight UV-Lotion:

My face is extremely dry, especially in the winter time. I decided to try the Garnier line because it is affordable and I needed moisture. After just one use I noticed a significant change. My skin felt softer and I didn't have any noticeable flaking anymore.

I've been using this for about 3 months now and the difference is amazing. My skin tone has improved, the brown spots have evened out and there is no more flaking. The lotion is light weight and doesn't leave a oily or greasy film on your skin. After applying the lotion my skin felt so refreshed. Another great benefit is having the SPF protection in the lotion. There is no need to put a greasy sun blocker on your face when you are applying it with your moisturizer.

The Garnier line is affordable and gives the results they promise. I wouldn't spend my money on any of those high priced moisturizers knowing I can get the results I need from a product that is so affordable.

Garnier Moisture Rescue Lightweight UV-Lotion has a nice scent!!

from Van Buren, AR

Comments about Garnier Nutritioniste Moisture Rescue Lightweight UV-Lotion:

I just bought Garnier Nutritioniste Moisture Rescue Lightweight UV-Lotion (wow, that's a mouthful!) last night, and I already like it quite a bit.  Although some might find this strange for a facial moisturizer, I really like the smell of this product.  It has a very light, fruity scent which is a refreshing change from the usual moisturizer smell, which isn't necessarily bad, just not particularly wonderful.  This moisturizer is very lightweight, perfect for everyday use, but I have found it's not creamy enough for those times when your skin is patchy, flaky, or extremely dry.  I would suggest a cream or something like that for those dry spells.  Also, random as this is, the bottle it's in is very cute, it's a cute aqua color, which is also something different about this product from others.  The lotion did burn a little when I first put it on, but I have very sensitive skin and the burning has since gone away.

Garnier Nutrioniste Moisture Rescue is hydrating and fresh.

from Traverse City, MI

Comments about Garnier Nutritioniste Moisture Rescue Lightweight UV-Lotion:

I love this facial lotion and would highly recommend using it!  I purchased this product after using other brands and have decided that this product will be what I continue to use.  The lotion is not at all greasy.  The feeling on my skin is light and silky.  The scent is fresh and clean.  My skin feels hydrated after each use and the feeling lasts all day.  The bottle is a pump and the right amount comes out in just one to two pumps, depending on how much hydration I need.  A lot of this lotion goes a long way.  This is the only skin hydrating product I use during the winter and it provides me all the hydration my face needs during those dry months.  This product also protects skin from damaging and harmful UV rays.  The lotion hydrates and prevents damage and sun spots.   This is a great product and a very reasonable and affordable price.  This product is proof that you can have high-end skincare on a budget.

good lotion

from Austin, TX

Comments about Garnier Nutritioniste Moisture Rescue Lightweight UV-Lotion:

It is a very good lotion for my husband! My husband has a problem of skin allergy to almost all of different brands' lotions except this one, he has used Garnier Nutritioniste Moisture Rescue Lightweight UV-Lotion for about 2 years.