4.8
K0738100
Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Color Creme Permanent Hair Color

Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Color Creme Permanent Hair Color

4.8

Pros

• Easy to use (3)
  • Great color (3)
  • Long-lasting (3)

• New look (3)
    • Permanent (3)

Loved it!!

from Mount Vernon, Ohio

About Me Minimalist

Pros

• Easy To Use
  • Great Color
  • Long-Lasting

Comments about Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Color Creme Permanent Hair Color:

I was skeptical to use this product at first since I always use a different brand, but it was on sale and had a color I wanted to try. To my surprise I fell in love with how my hair turned out. Easy application, no bad smell, long lasting color. I will definitely use this brand again and again!

Definitely worth it

from San Jose

About Me Product Junkie

Pros

• Easy To Use
    • Great Color
    • Long-Lasting

Cons

• Messy

Comments about Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Color Creme Permanent Hair Color:

First time using it but it works great. Would definitely buy it again.

Favorite Hair Color

from French settlement

About Me Product Junkie

Pros

• Easy To Use
    • Great Color
    • Long-Lasting

Comments about Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Color Creme Permanent Hair Color:

I love this brand of hair dye, it always makes my hair shiny and smooth after and color last great.

One of the Better Box Hair Coloring Products

Comments about Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Color Creme Permanent Hair Color:

Although a little more expensive than most drug store products, it doe give very good results.

Considering I have gray hair in some areas and medium brown in other areas, this product does a surprisingly good job of blending for a natural effect. I have used #100 Extra-Light Natural Blonde with success but I prefer the Nutrisse Ultra Color version in Beige Blonde because it lightens the brown areas more but keeps the gray areas a nice beige without bleaching too light or leaving brassiness.

Ease of Application
      The application is pretty standard except the product is rather oily, plus there is an additional packet of oil to add. I have skipped the extra packet with no change in results so I think it may be a marketing gimmick. The solution is fairly thick and does not run. I only touch up on my roots and do not bring the color down through the length of my hair. Perhaps because I often use a temporary toner, I do not have a problem with the hair ends being obviously different from the hair closer to the roots.

• Ease of Application:

Easy to use, feels good, wish it lasted longer

from Brewster, NY

Comments about Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Color Creme Permanent Hair Color:

Let's start by saying I use a medium brown. So my review is based on covering white with brown, not as easy as blond or if I only had a little gray since I am at least 50 percent white. Smells good. Feels good. Hair feels good after use, too. Not harsh. Shine is better than most.
      Gray coverage is not as thorough and complete as it should be and not as effective as competitors. Even when left on stubborn areas for additional 10 minutes doe snot cover hair at temples. I found it to be best for between color treatments as it also does not last more than 3 weeks, and I am being generous. So even where it did a decent job, it vanished in 10 washes. I wish it worked better. I would almost classify it as semi-permanent. Olay, Clairol & L'Oreal all work better. But try it if your gray is not too bad, of if you are naturally blond, you may have better success than I did. Price is good, coupons are readily available.

• Ease of Application: