Other Shampoos:

Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Shampoo

Pros

Cons

CURL-ICIOUS

Having very curly that often leads to frizziness, I have found that this brand is absolutely FABULOUS...It really works wonders. I have treid many other hair products, but Garnier so far has given me the best results. Both the Shampoo and Conditioner are difinetly worth the price....

Garnier Fructis says hydrates using fruits, it stripped mine.

I used Garnier Fructis the hydrating shampoo which claims to 'hydrate' dry hair. Now, I suffer from dry skin and scalp anyway. So, anything claiming to 'help' out what I call my dry situation, I'm game! Anyway, I tried Garnier Fructis iHydrating Shampoo in the lime green colored bottle, which claims to use fruits to hydrate your hair, only did the complete opposite. Within two weeks, my hair was drier, stickier, and messier than before. I am someone whose hair has never been described as unhealthy, but only the opposite. I was disappointed in the results of my hair and the quality of the product. None the less, I will not re-purchase or recommend this product to anyone else in the future. I have since seen this product in a grocery store on sale for as little as: 1.25 and didn't even oblige because of the bad results I experienced before. I am not totally warding off any future products by Garnier Fructis as I do believe every product is not for everyone anyway, but I will attempt to get some sort of review or approval from others before trying this product again. I am optmistic however. I have heard there are other products such as skincare Garnier Fructis has to offer and I am willing to check out the ingredients before I use the product to ensure its conduciveness. If you choose this item, however, check into the ingredients label first.

Great shampoo

Comments about Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Shampoo:

I have very long frizzy hair, that tends to get dried out if I don't use the right shampoo and conditioner in it to keep it moisturized. Since I don't have a ton of money to spend on my shampoos, I like to get Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Shampoo. This shampoo does a great job of keeping my hair clean, while preventing it from getting overly oily or dry. It also keeps my hair moisturized so I don't get additional fly-aways.

Since I have color-treated hair, I like that this is gentle enough for daily use. It does not dull my hair at all or fade the color. This is really important to me because it allows me to spread out the time between colorings.

This shampoo works well to keep my hair clean. It doesn't make it oily or overly dry, which is especially important to me. I need my hair to stay moisturized, and it does when I use this shampoo.

This makes my hair smell great, and the smell stays in my hair all day long.

What I am currently using and it works great!

Comments about Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Shampoo:

I change up my shampoo constantly because I never want my hair to get used to one product. Recently, I purchased this triple nutrition shampoo to try and bring some life back to my hair. It takes a lot of damage in the winter due to cold, lack of moisture, products, and color treatments. This shampoo has done a great job at bringing some moisture back to my hair. It makes my hair very soft and smooth. It keeps it looking for nice and healthy during the winter months. My ends still split with it some but that is just part of having long hair. I will definitely buy and use this shampoo again.

It is highly effective at keeping my hair strong and healthy. It works even better when you pair the conditioner with it. It is a great shampoo if you are looking for some nutrition back in your hair.

The scent is great! It smells really nice and leaves my hair smelling really nice all day. I get compliments on it often.

a great smelling shampoo

from Harrisonburg, VA

Comments about Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Shampoo:

I really like the way my hair feels after I use this. It smells so good while you're washing it and after you are done. You can feel the little beads pop as you use it.

Keeps your hair from feeling oily for days and so if you don't wash your hair everyday because of dryness, you can be confident that your hair will still smell good and look good until you wash it again.

Great Shampoo

Comments about Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Shampoo:

I love this shampoo and conditioner. My 4 year old daughter has very long curly hair. No other product has been able to keep her hair smooth as Triple Nutrition has. I have never been able to keep the knots out before but this product really does the job. The smell is fantastic. It's fruity smelling without being over powering. My daughter's hair is smooth and silky every day. No more tears as I try to brush through the knots. I have never been happier to have found a new product. A friend recommended these products and I am so happy I took her advice. We have switched all of my daughter's hair products to Garnier Fructis. She uses the shampoo, conditioner and leave in conditioner as well as the frizz control. Her wild hair needs more products than the rest of the family put together. The whole family is using Garnier Fructis now as well. We have been won over for sure.

Noticed the results after only one wash!

Comments about Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Shampoo:

After trying what seems like every shampoo out there, I really feel like I found a product I can stick with in Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition. After just one wash with this product my hair already felt so much different. It felt softer and smoother and I didn't have any tangles while brushing it out. It also continues to keep my hair smooth and shiny throughout the day. I like that I don't have to worry about my hair losing its luster. When I use this shampoo I really feel like I am doing something good for my hair. It makes me feel like it is possible to transform the dry hair that I have experienced for years. I like that it is made with more natural ingredients, and for the price you really can't go wrong. I think the bottle that I got will last me for many washes so it is definitely worth it. I also think this shampoo has a nice scent without being overpowering. Just the scent makes you feel energized. I think this product would work for many different styles and textures of hair, and would help correct the damage done from styling and coloring your hair. I have nothing negative to say about this product. I am pleased with the results I have gotten thus far and I look forward to seeing if there is more of a hair transformation to come!

I like that the scent is sweet and refreshing without being overpowering.

A Fair Enough Shampoo

Comments about Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Shampoo:

Of the pair of products belonging to the Triple Nutrition line, I find myself liking the shampoo much more than the conditioner. Unlike the conditioner, this product does exactly what I ask of it. Like most individuals, I run out of conditioner before I am out of shampoo, and because of my hair's dry and wavy texture, normally without a conditioner, it is less than a nightmare to manage. But that would not be the case with this product. In the events where I have found myself having to do without a conditioner, my hair was still considerably manageable. While I won't claim that it was a miracle worker and completely eliminated the need for a conditioner, it worked rather well at smoothing and moisturizing my hair without one. For how cheap it is with respect to comparable products, it is worth the money. The fact that you can easily find it also makes this product one I may consider repurchasing in the future. Try it out, if you don't enjoy it, you aren't really out of that much money, but most will likely find this a decent shampoo for their needs.

It has a traditional Garnier Fructis scent, that being of a fresh, somewhat fruity scent. I personally like it, but others may not. The scent doesn't linger though, so if you don't like it, it isn't really a big deal as it won't stick around once you rinse your hair.

Leaves my hair squeaky clean without drying it out.

Comments about Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Shampoo:

Sometimes when I purchase shampoo that is supposed to really get in your roots and clean it from the inside out, I get left with scratchy, dry and damaged hair. For the first time, I found a product that doesn't do that, and I was very impressed by it. It also does so many different things and leaves it in better condition than it was before. It's so soft and silky that I can't believe how cheap this conditioner cost me.

it smells amazing but...

from springfield, mo

Comments about Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Shampoo:

The garnier fructis triple nutrition shampoo has a fantastically delicious scent. I purchased it solely based on that fact alone. I literally spent about an hour in the store just in the shampoo aisle smelling and checking which option I considered to be the best. I finally went with the garnier fructis triple nutrition shampoo. The scent is one of the greatest smelling shampoo's on the market today. My only problem with it was it didn't clean my hair very well. Unfortunately It always left my hair looking fairly dirty. I gave it a fair chance and used for a few weeks before I had to go back to the store to buy something else. Overall it is possibly a better option for shorter hair maybe a male rather than someone with long hair like myself.i gave the remainder to my boyfriend who actually loves the shampoo and asked me to purchase for him again. To each their own I will say, all I know is I get my cake and eat it too because I get to smell it still and thats my favorite part!

I Love this shampoo.

Comments about Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Shampoo:

I have been using Garnier Fructis triple Nutrition, for about Four years and I have received a compliment on my hair at least once a week since the first week i started using it. I tried many different shampoos prior to Garnier and none of them provided the amazing results that this does. I have very long hair so it tends to get tangled and damaged very easily but, now my hair always looks healthy and well cared for.

My hair smells good for at least two days after using this shampoo.

Garnier is the best I have found for my hair.

Comments about Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Shampoo:

I have very long hair with a lot of damage. I needed something to help with the dry, brittle ends. To stop all the frizz. Then I found Garnier Fructis and it was absolutely amazing! My hair has never felt better. Soft and manageable with wonderful body. Not to mention how moisturized it feels. I love it!

I have tried so many products to help with my hair's damage. Garnier Fructis is the best I have found so far. First try made a huge difference in the feel of my hair. After a few months I am even happier! My dry, damaged hair feels smooth and soft. I can't believe how moisturized it feels! I wouldn't trade this shampoo for anything.

Garnier Fructis has a light scent with a slight citrus tone. It is very pleasant. Great to help wake you up and refresh you in the mornings. Stays in your hair really well between washings, even if you go a couple of days. I find myself constantly pulling my hair forward just to breathe in the scent.