Other Shampoos:
Shampoo for Damaged Hair
Garnier Fructis
Garnier Fructis Moisture Works Fortifying Shampoo

Garnier Fructis Moisture Works Fortifying Shampoo

Pros

• Cleans thoroughly (4)
  • Improves hair health (4)
  • Adds shine (3)
  • Adds volume (3)
  • Gentle (3)

• Daily use (3)
    • Straight hair (4)

Garnier Fructis Shampoo leaves your hair swimming

Garnier Fructis Shampoo is a great product.  It is a very inexpensive shampoo that works better than many of the higher priced shampoos.  I have very dry and damaged hair due to the type of styling product I put in my hair.  The Garnier Fructis Moisture Shampoo helps my damaged hair and does a great job of making it feel more soft.  It also makes my hair look better and shine instead of just looking dull.  Other very cheap shampoos don't do near as good of a job and more expensive shampoos are not worth the extra money for as little better as they do.  Garnier seems to be in the middle of quality with value.  The shampoo itself has some what of an unusual smell.  It does not have a noticeable smell like orange.  I personally like the smell but others may not.  The only negative comment I have is that the bottle is difficult to open especially in the shower.  All shampoo bottles though seem to be difficult to open.  Overall Garnier Fructis works well and does what is says with a price much less than most of its competitors.

Garnier Fructis Moisturizing Shampoo isn't all that!

Garnier Fructis Moisturizing Shampoo is not all that it is cracked up to be.  You know those commercials that show beautiful flowing hair wish shine and body and volume and everything else that all of us want for ourselves.....well, it's not the shampoo that will get you there.  I used Garnier Fructis for two months before throwing away the remainder of my bottle.  I couldn't take it anymore!  The amount of gunk and buildup on my hair was weighing it down so much that I could barely pull my fingers through it without feeling disgusted.  I had to start using a clarifying shampoo at least once a week to feel normal again.  Not to mention the buildup that was also on my scalp.  Although the bottle looks cool and the price lends itself to be a little bit better than some of the other bottom shelf products, I will go back to paying more for my hair products.  As my mama always said beauty doesn't come cheap and you always get what you pay for!

Love this Sleek & Shine Line

from Maple Ridge, British Columbia

About Me Product Junkie

Pros

• Adds Shine
  • Adds Volume
  • Cleans Thoroughly
  • Gentle
  • Great Smell
  • Improves Hair Health
  • Lathers Well

• Thinner Hair

Comments about Garnier Fructis Moisture Works Fortifying Shampoo:

Love the smell of this product. My hair feels so soft and shiny, which it had not been for quite awhile. Now I found the perfect product for my hair.

• Straight Hair

I love this product. makes my hair come to life.

from Kitchener, Ontario,

About Me Product Junkie

Pros

• Adds Shine
    • Adds Volume
    • Cleans Thoroughly
    • Gentle
    • Great Smell
    • Improves Hair Health
    • Lathers Well
    • mild enough to use everyday!

Cons

• I just ran out, need to buy more.

Comments about Garnier Fructis Moisture Works Fortifying Shampoo:

I love everything about this product, the smell, it don't leave my hair feeling weighed down, just clean, smelling good hair.

Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Butter Rich Shampoo & Condi

from Winnipeg Manitoba

About Me Minimalist

Pros

• Adds Volume
    • Cleans Thoroughly
    • Improves Hair Health

• Thinner Hair

Comments about Garnier Fructis Moisture Works Fortifying Shampoo:

I love the smell and how my hair feels after a washing. It works very good.

• Straight Hair

this product is amazing, my was so soft and managable.Thanks

from Gores Landing, Ontario

About Me Beauty Conscious

Pros

• Adds Shine
      • Cleans Thoroughly
      • Gentle
      • Improves Hair Health

Comments about Garnier Fructis Moisture Works Fortifying Shampoo:

this product made my hair so soft and easy to comb, just love it

• Straight Hair

Keeps my hair moisturized and frizz free

Comments about Garnier Fructis Moisture Works Fortifying Shampoo:

Frizziness and split ends are always a problem for me, so I'm constantly trying out new Shampoo products to see what will work best. One that I really like is Garnier Fructis Moisture Works Fortifying Shampoo because it does a great job of keeping my hair moisturized while also keeping it clean. My hair does not become oily or dried out during the day when I use this product.

In addition to keeping my hair moisturized, it's important for me to have a shampoo that is gentle enough for daily use on my color-treated hair. This shampoo does not dull the color of my hair at all. It keeps the color vibrant while also keeping my hair shiny.

This product keeps my hair clean while also keeping it moisturized and healthy. Since it keeps my hair moisturized, it makes my hair stay free of frizz and fly-aways.

Garnier Fructis has a great summery scent that is a little on the fruity side. It keeps my hair smelling nice all day long.

Decent for moisturizing

from Richmond VA

Comments about Garnier Fructis Moisture Works Fortifying Shampoo:

I do not usually need anything to moisturize my hair since it almost never gets dried out, but I had some sun and salt water damage after I went to the beach for a week, so I needed something to try and bring the moisture back into it. I turned to this shampoo since a friend recommended it, and I was fairly satisfied by it. I found that it actually added far too much moisture back into my hair, so I couldn't use it for more than just a few days. However, it did exactly what I needed for it to do and it provided the quick fix necessary to restore my hair. The scent was very nice and I wish I could have used it for every day!

The shampoo did a very nice job of restoring moisture to my hair, but it was a little overzealous and, in the end, I couldn't use it for much longer than a couple of days before I had to stop.

I love the scent of this shampoo! It is sweet and refreshing and made my hair smell so clean.

I love all garnier products

from Morganton, NC

Comments about Garnier Fructis Moisture Works Fortifying Shampoo:

I use all garnier products. My 8 year old grand daughter has waist length hair and garnier products are the only ones which keep her hair managable and tangle free. I tried almost every kind of shampoo and conditioners before I discovered how well this works. Their hair color is the only one which covers my gray hair and doesn't fade after a few washes. I also usetheir leave in conditioning products. THe work very well on my frizzy, fine, natural curly hair.

Garnier Fructis is decent, but the bottle sucks

from Greenville, NC

Comments about Garnier Fructis Moisture Works Fortifying Shampoo:

Honestly, I am not someone who likes to branch out as far as buying shampoo goes because I have weird hair, which no one believes.  Anyways, if I get a crappy shampoo then I cannot get a hairbrush through my hair with a crowbar it knots up so bad.  As I have this problem I like to try and use products that I know will not cause me this problem.  My hair has not knotted up that bad from this shampoo, but it has a little so if you are prone to knots or nappy hair this is probably not the product for you.  On the plus side since I have been using this shampoo my hair feels soft and clean and looks healthy.  Another downside of this product is the awful piece at the top that you have to use to open the bottle.  Unless, I use a washcloth to put over the top while I open the bottle I will break a nail, which is not a problem that I like to encounter at 6 am when I am still well half asleep and likely to accidentally injure myself.

Garnier is the best product

from Omaha, NE

Comments about Garnier Fructis Moisture Works Fortifying Shampoo:

i love garnier product expecially this shampoo. this shampoo is great for adding moisture to a dry and dull looking hair. after i use this product it adds great moisture to my hair and it makes me hair feel shiny and fresh looking. i also like that it makes my hair smell great . i would recommend this shampoo looking for a great smelling shampoo and that its cost efficent.

good shampoo

from Fremont, CA

Comments about Garnier Fructis Moisture Works Fortifying Shampoo:

For shampoo, I tend to stick with my Herbal Essences products, so I never really ventured out to try other brands (except Pantene which I originally used). The **Garnier Fructis Moisture Works Fortifying Shampoo**, which I think someone gave me, was a pleasant surprise. For me, the scent of the shampoo is important, so that is always a factor when I am buying shampoo. Unlike Pantene, which has an overly floral scent, the Garnier Fructis shampoo has a more fruity scent, which I appreciate. It lathers up nicely in your hair and you do not need more than one or two pumps to get your hair clean. I always lather and rinse twice with a coin-sized squeeze of shampoo each time. This does the trick with the Garnier Fructis shampoo. I do not know if I like the Garnier Fructic Moisture Works Fortifying Shampoo enough to switch from Herbal Essences, buy if it were on sale, I would probably not hesitate to pick up a bottle.