Other Hair Conditioners:

Garnier Fructis Moisture Works Fortifying Cream Conditioner

Pros

Cons

Garnier Fructis Fortifying Cream Conditioner for Fine Hair

**Garnier Fructis Fortifying Cream Conditioner for Fine Hair has saved my hair. My hair was sun damaged and pool dmaged for such a long time. But I started using Garnier Fructis Fortifying Cream Conditoioner and my hair is finally soft, smooth and shiny. It is heavy nor does it leave your hair with a gorss or heavy thick residue. I use it every other day and the results has been so good that my sister has started using it and hopes to see an improvemnt in her hair also. I love the product's smell. It is so fresh and light. The fresh scent also stays in my hair all day and my husband loves the way my hair smells, not to mention the way he loves to touch the softness of it. It is a great price which can be found on sale all the time at all department, retail or drug stores. Sometimes they offer good coupons and rebates on them. I highly recommend this product to all of my friends and my family to try or to use. **

Garnier Fructis Fortifying Cream Conditioner

Garnier Fructis Fortifying Cream Conditioner does really make your hair feel smooth, sleek, untangled, and the smell of the conditioner isn't a horrifying smell. I would have given it a perfect score, except the chemical that Garnier uses doesn't go well with all type of hair. I have black, medium length hair, that are semi straight. When ever I use any of Garnier products (including Garnier Fructis Fortifying Cream Conditioner) it make my hair fall out a lot. So I don't use it as often as before, but I love the smell that they have. If your like the type of person like I am, one whose doesn't like strong smell in their hair product, Garnier is a good product to use. As a reminder though, it might cause your hair to fall out if your hair doesn't react well with their chemicals. Moreover, if you're not to sure on spending money of Garnier product(s) you can go to their website and request a sample. Sometime if their out of samples, they will offer you a coupon.

Work very well, but there are side effect of making your hair fall out.

very light fragrance or scent that doesn't give you a headache.

Hair Savior

from Marrakech, Morocco

About Me Minimalist

Pros

• Adds Shine
  • Detangles
  • Gentle
  • Great Smell
  • Improves Hair Health
  • Improves Texture
  • Smooths & Softens

Cons

• Sorry...None

• Coloured Hair
  • Fine Hair
  • Permed Hair
  • Thick Hair

Comments about Garnier Fructis Moisture Works Fortifying Cream Conditioner:

It litteraly revived my hair after I put so much pressure on it, dying it back and forth. It became dry So It needed some really deep conditioning and that did the job for me.

• Hair Type:
  • Very Curly Hair

Works great for curly hair!

from Arnold, MO

Comments about Garnier Fructis Moisture Works Fortifying Cream Conditioner:

I am a curly haired girl. My hair is very fine, dry and gets frizzy easily (I know all you curly heads out there can relate). I always choose a conditioner for dry hair because that really seems to help keep some of the frizz under control. I use this is combination with the same type of shampoo and it does a great job keeping my hair under control. It feels soft, seems to get less frizzy and smells really good. It is also is not expensive which is great too.
For a product that you can buy at pretty much any store, I think this does a great job and I would highly recommend it (at least for those of us who need a little extra moisture on their hair).

This product does not leave my hair weighed down or feeling greasy. It moisturizes my hair and I notice when I style my hair after I use this, I seem to usually have a good hair day. I live in a humid area, so good hair days are hard to come by when you have curly hair.

I love the smell of this stuff. I use it with the shampoo and my hair always smells fresh and clean.

fortifying

Comments about Garnier Fructis Moisture Works Fortifying Cream Conditioner:

This is a wonderful product. It helps to reduce the frizz associated with curly hair. It took approximately one week of regular use before I saw a noticeable difference in the amount of fizz.
The conditioner has a fresh scent that is not overbearing. There is a refreshing blend that does not over power any fragrance that you may wear. It is important to me that my hair smell fresh and clean, but the scent not be so overwhelming that it clashes with any perfume that I may be wearing.
I also noticed that regular use left my hair feeling soft and more manageable. It also did not weigh my hair down. This was important since I have thinning hair and need the extra body. Most other products weigh hair down and leave your hair flat. Combining this conditioner with the Fructis shampoo for dry/damaged hair was a win- win team in hair care.

Product is definitely effective. I would highly recommend the product to friends and family. Combining the conditioner with one of Fructis shampoos creates an effective team at managing fizzes associated with natural curly hair.

One of the best in the conventional market

Comments about Garnier Fructis Moisture Works Fortifying Cream Conditioner:

I have crazy frizzy curly kinky hair, and I am on a constant quest for products that work. I have to say, that in the conventional market, there are few better than this Garnier Fructis Moisture Works Fortifying Cream Conditioner. It smoothed my hair and gave it a shine and a softness that made me feel like I was in a commercial! I could comb through my hair with ease, and the frizz remained under control all day. The smell was so good, I kept my hair washed all the time. I loved it, but my hair is fickle, and I cannot use a product for too long of a period. There is the risk of build up with this product when used for a long period of time. I had to do a hair mask and use some astringent cleanser to rid my hair of it all. I had to move on, but I would be willing to try this product again. I stick mainly to the all natural brands, but this is definitely one of the best in the conventional market.

Good for enhancing moisture!

Comments about Garnier Fructis Moisture Works Fortifying Cream Conditioner:

I had a really good experience with this conditioner. My hair is really long and thick. Therefore, my ends can be really damaged. I also have problems with my hair drying out in the winter months. This conditioner did a lot to enhance the moisture in my hair. I definitely notice a difference in my ends. I also noticed a difference in the amount of moisture in my hair when using this. It took about a week and a half to start seeing results. It is priced really well and is definitely high quality for the price. I would recommend this to anyone looking to put moisture back in their hair. I will definitely be using it again.

I found this very effective at doing what it promises to do. The moisture in my hair during winter months was definitely enhanced. I noticed a difference in the way my hair looked while using this conditioner.

The scent is really nice. It will last a long time in your hair as well.

Makes your hair very smooth

Comments about Garnier Fructis Moisture Works Fortifying Cream Conditioner:

This conditioner made my hair feel very smooth. I left it on for about two minutes. It took a little extra time to rinse but the overall effect was that it left my hair smelling nice and felt very smooth. I have very frizzy hair so the softness lasted about a day for me.

It has a nice fresh scent that has a hint of fruit

Works well smells terrible

Comments about Garnier Fructis Moisture Works Fortifying Cream Conditioner:

I have kind of a mixed reaction for this conditioner. The price of it is fair and is competitive and the product really works well but the smell was one of the worst I have personally ever smelt. I honestly would wash my hair and then immediately have to wash it again to get rid of the smell. I am not gonna lie and tell you that it did not do what it was intended for. In fact quite the opposite my hair was incredibly soft and looked great when it dried but I just could not stomach the scent.

This conditioner worked fantastic I was always impressed with how soft my hair was and how manageable my hair was. I never had use a whole lot of it to achieve the desired result and it always worked well.

The scent of this conditioner actually made me light headed and sick to my stomach. I do not know what it was that it reminded me of but it was really not good. I hated the smell of my hair afterwards and the smell actually would get to me at times in the shower too. It is sad because it worked really well on my hair but I just could not handle the scent.

Good conditioner for the price

from Merced, CA

Comments about Garnier Fructis Moisture Works Fortifying Cream Conditioner:

I am usually very skeptical about awarding 10 out of 10 to any product. However, the Garnier Fructis Moisture Works Fortifying Cream Conditioner has earned my trust and respect. I have been using Garnier hair care products for the last decade or so. This particular conditioner is a new addition to my shower routine. So far, I have had no reason to complain. This conditioner effectively moisturizes the scalp, controls frizz, makes hair smooth, shiny and soft and definitely more manageable. Runaway strands of hair are a thing of the past! Also, this conditioner appears to work well with hair dyes and helps maintain color over a relatively long time. Ever since I started using this conditioner, there has been no need to apply leave-in creams or gels so that hair stays under control for the entire day at work. I would definitely recommend this conditioner and would buy it myself once this bottle runs out.

It works! It really really works!

Comments about Garnier Fructis Moisture Works Fortifying Cream Conditioner:

I was skeptical to try a conditioner that was so affordably priced... I mean, how often can you get great value AND great quality in today's market? Very rarely, let me tell you. Well Garnier Fructis Moisture Works Fortifying Cream Conditioner hits the mark in both value and quality, and it amazing to boot!

Leaves your hair looking truly wonderful! I have very frizzy curly hair, and I have a LOT of it. It takes a really special product to leave my hair shiny, and this product leaves is silky, smooth and SHINY! It's like a miracle product. Don't take my word for it, try it yourself!

One of my favorite things about this conditioner is that it smells so amazing! It smells so fresh, fruity and clean, and it smells that way all day long. Confession - I only wash my hair every other day, and it even smells delicious at the end of the second day! Also, it is not an obnoxious or over-powering scent, just leaves a lovely, clean smell. I'd happily recommend this product to anyone!

Works well for shine, but on the heavy side

from Wesley Chapel, FL

Comments about Garnier Fructis Moisture Works Fortifying Cream Conditioner:

I have tried this product and it did not do a bad job. I have very fine, thin hair and I have to be careful when using conditioners because certain types can make my hair look oily and heavy.
This product lasted a long time for me because I really only needed a dime sized amount to give me the conditioning I needed. I found if I used too much, my hair looked terrible and weighed down.
My hair felt great after using this and was very easy to comb through. It left my hair with a nice shine and made my hair look healthy.
I would recommend this product for people with fine hair, and I can imagine it would work great for people with thicker hair.

I only needed a little bit of this conditioner in my hair to make it look and feel great.

I love the scent, it makes my hair smell great. It is a bit strong, but I like to be able to smell my hair throughout the day, it makes it feel cleaner. The scent is fruity, but not overpowering.