Other Hair Conditioners:

Garnier Fructis Melting Masque

Garnier is GREAT!!

from Trenton, MI

Comments about Garnier Fructis Melting Masque:

***I liked this MASQUE!! I am not quite sure why "melting" but it is a deep conditioner, and it did help my hair which is dry from coloring; I cover the grey and color it blonde. Also, I take medication and this causes my hair to be dry and damaged as well. I love Garnier's products. They are made with care and work very well. Pairing one of their shampoos for dry/color treated hair works well with this masque, too. I also love Garnier's other products. I have not tried any of their products I DID NOT like, to tell you the truth. They are high quality, yet not TOO expensive. Affordable, and good!! Try them yourself!!!***

A great conditioner for damaged hair

from Big Rapids, MI

Comments about Garnier Fructis Melting Masque:

This is actually a conditioner that you apply like any other kind after you have washed your hair. According to the package, it "instantly melts and conditions to help repair and protect damaged hair, leaving it smooth and healthy-looking"The ingredients include apricot and avocado oils, and ceramide reconstructor. It is for over-processed, extremely damaged hair.I tried this on my hair, which is fine, straight, colored and highlighted. It rinsed out easily, and left my hair shiny and soft. It also left the ends of hair looking healthier. Despite the addition of the oils to the product, it did not leave any "greasy" or oily feeling in my hair. I have hair that tangles easily, it is about shoulder length, and this made my hair a little easier to brush.