Other Shampoos:
Garnier Fructis
Garnier Fructis Frizz Tamer Shampoo

Garnier Fructis Frizz Tamer Shampoo

Tames the frizzies but could use a little more lather

from Sherman Oaks, CA

Comments about Garnier Fructis Frizz Tamer Shampoo:

I have some seriously frizzy hair. Even when I was a kid, I wanted straight hair that does not have frizz or flyaways but I was not blessed with that. My hair, when I was little, was really curly like Shirley Temple and as I grew older, straightened out but there are still sections of my hair that's curly, frizzy and looks like it's about to spring out from my scalp.

I've tried several shampoos that claim they will tame your hair and make it sleek and straight. Um, no, it really won't. But Garnier Fructis tamed my hair quite a bit more than others do. Unless I have a hair transplant or a Brazilian Blowout (which I won't because those chemicals aren't good for you), I don't think I'll ever have luxurious model-like hair. But I can continue with Garnier Fructis. It smells good too and it is gentle on my hair. My hair is soft and shiny.

My only drawback is that it really doesn't lather like other regular shampoos. When I poured out the regular amount I use into my palm and put it in my hair, it didn't feel like it was lathering quite like other shampoos. I had to add a little more to get that feeling that your hair is really being washed. It is also a bit liquidy, which surprised me.