Other Hair Shine Products:

Garnier Fructis Brilliantine Shine Glossing Spray

Great Finish

from TN

Comments about Garnier Fructis Brilliantine Shine Glossing Spray:

I just recently bought a bottle of this shine glossing spray because I wanted to see if it would improve the look of my hair. I have used this gloss for about a week now and have noticed a significant difference in the way it looks and feels, my hair has went from dull and dry to shiny and soft. This shining gloss smells really good too, it has a very sweet, citrus scent.

Garnier Shine Glossing Spray is a light shiny finish

from Sherwood, OR

Comments about Garnier Fructis Brilliantine Shine Glossing Spray:

Garnier Fructis Style Brilliantine Shine Glossing Spray comes in a 3.0 Fluid Ounce plastic bottle with a spray top that mists the product over your hair. It says on the bottle that it "seals shine and moisture into the hair for a long-lasting, in-control style with lustrous sheen." It is a clear liquid with a light, floral fragrance. I have thin, fine hair which becomes very flat if I put alot of product in it, so instead of spraying this right on my hair, I prefer to spray a little in my hands and run my finger tips through my hair. This way I don't get a blob of it on top of my head, and I can control where it goes. It has a slight, kind of oily feel to it on my fingertips, but I don't notice it at all once it's in my hair. It not only helps with shine, but it does a great job controlling my fly-aways - which I get alot of especially in the winter with the dry air. It also helps keep the static out of my hair and gives my hair a nice, smooth, polished look.