Other Shampoos:
Garnier Fructis
Garnier Fructis Body & Volume Shampoo

Garnier Fructis Body & Volume Shampoo

Body, volume, delightful scent-result of this Fructis product!

from Reklaw, TX

Comments about Garnier Fructis Body & Volume Shampoo:

Body and volume are a promise of this Fructis shampoo, and it delivers just that. If you have thin or fine hair you will see a noticeable difference with this variety of Fructis. And if you want more, then add a leave in conditioner by Fructis. With these two products you will have the body and volume that you have only dreamed of. I have had numerous compliments from friends and also strangers about my beautiful hair. My hair is also much more manageable with this combination. Another benefit is the wonderful fragrance of Fructis.

As we age, our hair becomes thinner and harder to manage. This is one of the reasons I tried Fructis Body and Volume, and my hair is what it was mamy years ago............Voluminous and easier to style because of the added body.

Fructis has fruit extracts such as Camellia, Lemon, Black Currant Seed Oil It adds wonderfully fruity scents to the body and volume of your hair.

makes me feel like im in a sexy shampoo commercial!

from Westerville, OH

Comments about Garnier Fructis Body & Volume Shampoo:

I usually use Herbal Essences or Head & Shoulders, But my bff recommended i use this to lift up my flat boring hair. Most of the time shampoo claims that it will give your hair more body lift and bounce but rarely does it ever turn out that way. So I tried the shampoo and to my suprise it really did make my hair feel alot fuller than other shampoos. It also smelled amazing which is something i am very picky about when it comes to my shampoo. But I really like it, it didnt leave my hair all flat and greasey. it made it light and bouncy.