Other E-commerce Websites:

• Customer Service:
    • Shipping and Returns:
    • Was this a gift?:
    • No (3)

The best gardening site I've found!

I have to say, I have never been so excited about planting and have more confidence as a new gardener since coming across this site from gardeners supply company and a lot of my inspiration came from my kids, but this site is helping me immensely. I truly had no idea how to plant anything well or keep it looking well for a long period of time from flowers to vegetables. I have tried so many different types of growing soils and seeds and ended up with bad results and a hefty bill by the time the season was over. Then I came across the gardeners supply company's site and it was a miracle. Not only does it have every single thing you would need to either start growing if you're a beginner, or maybe add more if you've been doing it for a while. But there were items on there I didn't even know I would need perfectly organized into specific sections so I can find everything I am looking for. They have great products for pests and a variety of soils, seeds, and anything else you can think of. What I love the most beside the ridiculously low prices is if you're like me and have a lot of questions and are a beginner, you don't have to go sit inside of a store and hope someone can help you. They have their own gardening advice center and when you submit a question you can get an answer back from an expert in a day! I love that. They have everything from flowers to clothing like outdoor vests on sale and they have excellent items on sale not just things they're trying to get rid of. If you're not sure about gardening, definitely at least look at this site because I think it's incredible and will definitely give you motivation to get out there and get your hands dirty, they make it easy. Great site and great prices. Would absolutely recommend.

Gardner Supply should join the 21st Century

Actually this review site is as backwards and screwed up as Gardner Supply. there is a check box for "Affiliation" . you must select one and both are incorrect and would mislead a review reader. Stupid. I am not an employee and I did not receive a sample. the only two choices you have in review. Cannot leave blank. Gardner screwed up my PayPal purchase. On PayPal it said I would pay the correct amount according to Gardners invoice. When Gardner processed it they took away my discount and free shipping which was part of the sale and charged me a price even greater than the none discounted price. when I called to complain they blamed it on PayPal who I have never had a problem with. Even though the use PayPal ; no one there new how it worked. Their only solution was to send me a check in the mail for the difference after the items shipped. I canceled the order completely and hopefully they will figure out how to credit my PayPal account which at this point I extremely doubt. There are too many places that sell the same stuff on the internet to deal with paper and pencil mom and pop stores. Sorry...

I buy this for myself and for my family.

from Southern New Jersey

Comments about Gardener's Supply Co. Gardener's Supply Company:

I wouldn't continue to buy from this company if their products didn't live up to their
usefullness. I am pleased with the prices and the variety of different items.

Dragonfly Wind Chime

from Santa Rosa, CA

Comments about Gardener's Supply Co. Gardener's Supply Company:

When searching for a wind chime to hang in the tree over our daughter's gravesite, I found the Dragonfly and Bell Wind Chime and was ecstatic as the dragonfly was my daughter's totem and I have been drawn to them ever since she passed away. Various members of my family love them too, so I have given four chimes as gifts and bought two for myself. The quality is excellent and the service from Gardener's Supply has been excellent as well!

Love the catalogue!

from Cincinnati, OH

Comments about Gardener's Supply Co. Gardener's Supply Company:

This company provides ideas and products I have found helpful in my gardening. Very creative, and the website is easy to use, even for me!

Purchasing my 3rd one

from Tampa Bay Area, Florida

Comments about Gardener's Supply Co. Gardener's Supply Company:

I bought one of these to see what it would be like for my vines. I liked it so much that I purchased another to make a matching pair in one front garden. Now I am putting another on the corner to the side of the house for another vine. It is very pretty, goes together easily and quickly and is very sturdy and stable. It has been on summer sale, so I hope they are NOT discontinuing this trellis.

Snip n Drip System

from Reno, NV

Comments about Gardener's Supply Co. Gardener's Supply Company:

I'm older and have trouble getting around and this system is simple and easy to setup. Love the product, love the customer service!

Good products but high shipping

from tucson aZ

Comments about Gardener's Supply Co. Gardener's Supply Company:

I wish the shipping for products was better - enjoy online shopping and the products are good.

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

ADD VEG TRUG TO YOUR BUCKET LIST!

from Holly Springs, MS

Comments about Gardener's Supply Co. Gardener's Supply Company:

We just purchased our second Veg Trug for vegetables. We love them. Easy to plant, harvest, and no bending.

Outstanding products, excellent service!

from Germantown, Maryland

Comments about Gardener's Supply Co. Gardener's Supply Company:

One of my favorite items is the Tubtrug. I bought an 11-gallon size and a 4-gallon size to start, wondering if I would have enough uses for them. It wasn't long before I was back to order two more small ones and one of the larger size. From carrying yard trim to the compost pile to bringing home new plants from the nursery to mixing potting soil, they have proven useful in so many ways. They are lightweight, flexible, and sturdy. And the colors are so cheerful! Like all the other products I have purchased from Gardener's Supply over the last 10 years, I am highly satisfied with this product.

Gardener's Supply Company

from Hay Springs, NE

Comments about Gardener's Supply Co. Gardener's Supply Company:

OMG, I wish I had found this Gardening company years ago!! Great website and great merchandise! I purchased a snip and drip system and fell in love with how easy it was to set it up!!! What a great creation!!!!

service is important

from Benton, IL

Comments about Gardener's Supply Co. Gardener's Supply Company:

I have always found the merchandise is guality, but when I recieved the garden tractor the tray was damaged. I called and the service rep appologized for the incovenience and I had a new tray in 3 days. No hassle, I could understand him on the phone, and made the experience very plesant. Mistakes can happen, but how they are handled makes all the difference