3.7
Galaxy
Galaxy Oscillating 16 inch Pedestal Fan

Galaxy Oscillating 16 inch Pedestal Fan

3.7

It is pretty quiet and works great!

I bought the Galaxy Pedestal Occilating 16 inch Fan with 3 speeds about a year ago.

Because of space issues, I bought this fan, which was in the price range I...Read complete review

Because of space issues, I bought this fan, which was in the price range I could afford.

It is easy to assemble, especially since I am a woman who really has no business handling the simplest of tools like hammers and screwdrivers. None needed for this assembly since it snaps together. Because it snaps together, it is really easy to keep clean. For minimal dusting, I use a paintbrush for house painting strictly for the dusting of fans, blinds and vents. It's a great time saver.

The fact it snaps together makes if easy to take apart for deep cleaning. And if u are like me, the less dusting and taking apart things to keep them dusted, the better!

Because of the lightweight, you can move the fan from room to room with ease.

It is well worth the price I paid for it, after a year it is still working as if brand new and it is easy to keep clean.

I highly recommend this product to anyone who wants or needs a fan to keep their house cool.

It does what it says

I have owned this Galaxy oscillating fan for more than two years now. Overall, the fan does what it does what it says, although not very well. I use the fan in my living room and I used to sit about three feet from the fan when I watch TV in summer. The fan worked on full power (I turned it to 3, the highest) and the wind still felt like it had been trapped within the fan itself. The wind could barely reach me. I could still feel the breeze but it wouldn't be enough in extremely hot days.

There is also a design flaw. The control knob on the back allows three level adjustment. When you turn the control radio, the first level you can reach is a 3! This doesn't make a lot of sense to me because usually, you don't need the fan to work on its full power. There aren't many extremely hot days that warrant such full capacity blow. It wasn't a really big problem but in the long term, I am afraid the control radio would break faster than my other fans.

Galaxy

from New York

About Me Quality Oriented

Pros

• Stable Base

Cons

• Loud

• Small Rooms

It is good

• Primary use:
  • Personal
  • I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Not bad for plastic

Comments about Galaxy Oscillating 16 inch Pedestal Fan:

I bought this fan over a year ago when I was a little strapped for cash and couldn't afford a nice metal one. I have been surprised at how reliable this fan has been since then. I keep it on every night right in front of the window and it blows the cold air right into the bedroom. The stand makes it adjustable enough to have where it can reach the window and bed without having to put it on anything which is good since there isn't much room in the bedroom. My only complaint is that the fan does tend to be a little loud when you have it turned all the way up, but I know you will get that with most fans.

Air Flow
I love that there is the 3 speeds you can choose from so I can have more or less air when I need it.

I can put this in the kids room and they know how to use it with the simple buttons.

I have had this over a year and it works the same as day 1.

I like that the blade cover has such small slits so both the kids and the cat can't put anything into the blades while it is on and get hurt or break anything.

• Air Flow:

We really like this fan!

Comments about Galaxy Oscillating 16 inch Pedestal Fan:

We put this room in my son's room because the central air doesn't seem to cool his room as well as the rest of the house. He leaves it on at night to blow on him and he says it keeps him cool so he can sleep. He also likes the quiet blowing noise it makes. The assembly was very easy. The features like tilting and oscillating are very simple. We are pleased with this fan so far!

• Air Flow:

It does what it says

from Endwell, NY

Comments about Galaxy Oscillating 16 inch Pedestal Fan:

This fan doesn't belong in our Galaxy

from Clinton Township, MI

Comments about Galaxy Oscillating 16 inch Pedestal Fan:

This fan is one of the worst fans I have ever had.  It is too loud, and it does not have that much power, even on high. It gets stuck when its oscillating, and the front continues to pop off.  I am not satisfied with it one bit.

It is pretty quiet and works great!

from Murphysboro, IL

Comments about Galaxy Oscillating 16 inch Pedestal Fan:

Because of the lightweight, you can move the fan from room to room with ease.

Great price, no noise, great power!

from Tulsa, OK

Comments about Galaxy Oscillating 16 inch Pedestal Fan:

I have a Galaxy Ocilating Fan in every room in my house!  They make almost no noise, they are easy to clean, the price is great, and even on the lowest setting I can actually feel the air!  I keep my fans on constantly.  It helps circulate the air so well, my utility bill have actually dropped!  As much as I run them, each fan last me about a year.

Galaxy Oscillating fan is OUT OF THIS WORLD!

from Chester, VA

Comments about Galaxy Oscillating 16 inch Pedestal Fan:

We bought this fan last month because our A/C had stopped working.  It was very inexpensive but has a lot of good attributes.  The Galaxy oscillating fan has a very stable base, which is important because we have two little ones running around.  I like the fact that it has 3 levels of air flow and can also be lifted or lowered to where I need the air to go.  It does take up more space than the tower spacesaver fans, but it does the job and cools the air just fine.  No remote, just manual, but we like it that way.

it looks cool because i dont have fans in the house. josh

from Aurora, CO

Comments about Galaxy Oscillating 16 inch Pedestal Fan:

it looks cool i  wouldnt want to get up and dust it, it would be hard to keep  it clean i think it would be good because i dont think you would need to buy another fan. it would also be hard to matain it if it broke you would have to pay for a profesional handy man if your not a handy man. josh

This Galaxy oscillating fan is great!

from South Zanesville, OH

Comments about Galaxy Oscillating 16 inch Pedestal Fan:

This fan is great.  Keeps me cool. It helps circulate the air. I liked it so much I had to get 2 more for the house and 1 for the garage. I have to sleep with a fan at night (regardless of the season) and with the high, medium, and low settings on there it is easy for me to adjust when necessary.