Other Detergents:
Gain
Gain Lavender Liquid Laundry Detergent

Gain Lavender Liquid Laundry Detergent

Cons

My clothes always smell so good...

from Champaign

About Me Homeowner

Pros

• Easy To Use
  • Effective
  • Gets Stains Out
  • Great Scent
  • Safe For Delicate Clothes/Skin
  • Simple Instructions

• Cleaning
    • Home
    • Laundry Room

Comments about Gain Lavender Liquid Laundry Detergent:

I love Gain products in general but the scent of this one is amazing, not too overpowering and no one complains about it. I use the recommended amount depending on load size 8n conjunction with Gain fabric softener and my clothes feel great, smell great and are clean and fresh..

Breathe In......Ahhhhh

from Cleveland, OH

About Me Parent

Pros

• Easy To Use
    • Effective
    • Gets Stains Out
    • Great Scent
    • Simple Instructions

• Cleaning
      • Home
      • Laundry Room

Comments about Gain Lavender Liquid Laundry Detergent:

My entire family LOVES this laundry detergent. It was introduced to me by my mother and it has since been my favorite laundry soap. Lavender Gain first of all has THE MOST AMAZING SMELL. It is especially nice when washing comforters, blankets, towels, etc. Besides the scent, it is also a great cleanser. It gets clothes clean and is great for pretreating/removing stains. Lavender Gain leaves clothes and linens clean and with a lasting fresh scent that is not overly perfume-like, but still is able to last a few weeks when being stored.

A nice detergent with a pretty scent

from Eastlake, OH

Comments about Gain Lavender Liquid Laundry Detergent:

I bought this specifically for the lavender scent. The cleaning performance was great too. We are very hard on our clothes, lots of dirt, sweat and makeup. I was able to remove a lot of stains without having to use a pretreatment.

Nice results as you would expect from a name brand detergent. Good suds and it rinses cleanly with no residue.

I have always loved to purchase cleaning products, candles, air fresheners with a lavender scent. It is universally loved by my family and adds a gentle scent to every room in the house. I was happy to see that Gain had added a lavender scent to its detergent. Gain detergent has staying power when it comes to scent and I was not disappointed by this. Floral and fresh but delicate enough to not smell like bathroom spray. I especially loved to use this on our bed linens. The smell of Lavender is proven to be a sleep aide. No irritation to report and we have very sensitive skin.

Gain with great scent

from Edina, MN

Comments about Gain Lavender Liquid Laundry Detergent:

The Gain lavender liquid laundry detergent is a great option if you like your clothes coming out fresh and clean and with a relaxing, soothing aroma. Gain is hard on stains and grime, but soft on your clothing and keeping the colors long-lasting. A reasonable amount does the job and Gain comes at a good price. The liquid is a great consistency that breaks down easily in the wash and doesn't leave detergent stains on your clothing. You can get it just about anywhere. I love the lavender scent for towels, sheets, pillowcases, pijamas, and bedding. It is the perfect scent to help you unwind and relax from a long day. It is the perfect strength too and not overwhelming or overpowering. We have tried a bunch of Gain products and all of them have been great.

Excellent. Leaves clothes cleaned, scented, and soft.

The scent is one of the best characteristics. It is so soothing and relaxing.

Gain lavender detergent

Comments about Gain Lavender Liquid Laundry Detergent:

Gain is one of my favorite laundry detergents, it is always priced right and works better than all the high priced detergents out there. I feel it keeps my family's clothes looking new longer, colors do not fade, and whites stay bright. It works great on stains too, which having two small kids is a must for me. Gain works great in HE washers and a little goes a long way so you really get your money out of it. My only complaint about this one is the scent. I usually like lavender but for some reason this one is just too strong for me. It actually made my eyes water a little. If you like a strong scent for your laundry than this is for you, it really sticks with the clothes. I prefer a lighter scent that fades gradually.

My laundry always comes out clean, bright, and soft. Gain really does a good job at keeping colors from fading and keeping whites bright. I have two kids and this stuff works wonders on stains.

A touch too strong for me, I do not use a lot either in my wash.

Smells great but lasts a medium amount of time

Comments about Gain Lavender Liquid Laundry Detergent:

I love the scent of this lavender detergent! I find it is relaxing and great for a detergent to have extra scent if you aren't sensitive to scents. It lasts for only an average amount of time though. A better way to boost scent in your laundry would be additional to your detergent like Downy Unstoppables.

I found this detergent cleaned my clothes well and made them smell great. I don't have a large amount of work out or sports gear to wash so I'm not sure how well it would work for that. But with the normal clothes I washed, I even cut back on the amount of detergent I used because it seemed to clean well enough even with less.

The scent was great! After I washed and dried the laundry, I could still smell the lavender scent but it didn't seem to stay infused in the clothes as long as separate scent boosters seem to linger in clothes. It smells a little off just from the bottle but don't worry! It ends up smelling great post wash.

Great lavender detergent.

from Stroudsburg, PA

Comments about Gain Lavender Liquid Laundry Detergent:

I've honestly never been much of a Gain user, but when I saw that they had a lavender scented laundry detergent I knew I had to have it. I absolutely LOVE lavender. This laundry detergent didn't let me down...

The lavender scent is very light which I love, because I don't like very overpowering floral scents. It left my clothes smelling like a light fresh lavender scent that lingered on them for the entire day.

Not only that but my clothes were the most clean that they had ever been. It got rid of all the odors, sweat, and stains out of my clothes without damaging them. My clothes looked brand new, and weren't faded like most other detergents have made my clothes.

I can't believe how clean and how great my clothes smelled. I would buy Gain detergent again. I'm excited to try out the other scents they have.

The Gain did a great job at keeping my clothes clean and looking great. It eliminated all the odors and stains without over washing my clothes. It didn't fade them or damage my clothes at all either. It was great!

I love the lavender scent in this gain laundry detergent. I have sensitive skin, and nose and this scent wasn't overbearing at all. It was light and floral, and a very beautiful scent. It's also calming and soothing as well.

cleans my clothes and makes them smell great

Comments about Gain Lavender Liquid Laundry Detergent:

This is one of the best detergents that I have ever used in my lifetime. It cleans my clothes and makes them have a long lasting smell. This Gain detergent in the scent lavender is great quality and its a good value for your money.The lid is easy to unscrew and the inside of the cap has marks on it with measurings so depending on how big the loads going to be that will determine the load size. It gets out all the stains from my clothes and its very gentle to my silk sheets. I love washing my blankets with this soap because they just feel so soft and I always feel comtorable in them. My clothes still look great they don't look faded or worn out. I love smelling my clothes after because it has this really nice lavender fragrance that makes my clothes smell fresh. Everyone always asks me what I use on my clothes and I'm proud to say what I use. I would buy this this detergent again especially on how great it is. I would definitely recommend this to a friend.

Clothes smell great and look clean!

Comments about Gain Lavender Liquid Laundry Detergent:

I used to only use Cheer laundry detergent and then decided to try Gain, it was a little less expensive and they have fun scents! I was pleasantly surprised! I am allergic to everything so I was nervous to try a new detergent but thankfully I was not allergic to Gain. I love the Lavender scent, it's not overwhelming but it makes my clothes smell nice, especially when I pair it with the matching fabric softener. I also like the price! Gain is one of the least expensive name brand detergents out there! When you can get a laundry detergent that is competitive with it's price, smells wonderful, can be used on sensitive skin and actually cleans your clothes then it wouldn't make sense to use a different one.

Gain does a great job cleaning my clothes. My husband comes home very dirty and Gain cleans his clothes with no problem. It cuts through grease and stains but is still gentle enough to not bother my sensitive skin.

I love the lavender scent! It reminds me of spring, it's light and airy and very soothing.

Gain Liquid Laundry Detergent Lavender Scent. Great Detergent!

from Austin, Tx

Comments about Gain Lavender Liquid Laundry Detergent:

Gain laundry detergent is one of my favorite brands. I am pleased they added lavender scent to their line of products. I have always preferred liquid over powder and when using this detergent in my wash, my clothes come out soft, aromatic and clean with no white powder residue stains. I love the soothing effects that the lavender offers. It is very relaxing to smell especially at night on my blankets while trying to drift off to sleep. Another reason it's one of my favorites... you get a lot of liquid detergent for an affordable price.

This is one of those laundry detergents that's does a good job at eliminating odors as it cleans phenomenally, removing tough stains and leaving fabric feeling soft. I don't have to use scented fabric softener sheets when washing laundry with Gain Lavender because it removes the need too.

Lavender is a well known calming and soothing aroma. It helps relax my nerves and let's me unwind. The scent in Gain Lavender is a mixture of the awesome Gain signature scent with a background of beautiful lavender tones in it. I enjoy it thoroughly.