4.9
Gain
DS106884
Gain High Efficiency Liquid Laundry Detergent

A must have for me

It is my favorite laundry detergent. It smells amazing and the scent lasts for awhile so it stays fresh for days, leaving my clothes soft and clean.

VA

true

I use this product quite often. Gets everything clean

I use this for my laundry and my items are always clean and fresh.

Lebanon,Pa

Gain all the way

We use this product with each load we wash. We typically stock up because it's an amazing price for the amount we get.

Florida

Great fresh scent.

Love this detergent. Not too expensive and well worth it.

Illinois

true

Great product at a great price, has a fresh clean scent also

Great product and leaves clothes smelling fresh.

Muskogee, ok

true

Great laundry detergent leaves clothes smelling good

A little goes a long way and clothes smell great for a longer time than any other brand i have used

Dallas Texas

Fresh and Clean

I love Gain. Even the original scent Gain smells great. I have tried some of the scented Gain detergents and I like them too. I just always stick to the Original Gain. You can't go wrong with it. Gain gets my famalies clothes clean and smelling really fresh.

Wylie, TX

Love this!

Smells incredible, helps gets stains out!

Minnesota

Gain original

Gain original smells really nice. I prefer to use this with hot or warm water, it seems to work best that way. I also use this on bathroom towels because it makes the bathroom and linen closet smell nice. However Gain doesn't really get tough smells out that's why I gave it 4 stars. It cleans and smells nice, especially when used with gain dryer sheets.

California

Amazing

Smells amazing. The best detergent I have ever used. Easy to use, fights stains and the scent lingers for days.

Warsaw, NY