Other Detergents:
Fabric Refresher, Laundry Detergent
Gain
Gain Flings

Gain Flings

Pros

• Easy to use (7)
  • Simple instructions (6)
  • Great scent (5)
  • Effective (4)
  • Gets stains out (3)

• Laundry room (4)
    • No (4)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Parent (4)

Another Great Product From Gain

I had been anxiously awaiting the day I would find a detergent pod made by Gain ever since the whole pod craze began. So I was more than overjoyed when I finally saw these coming out and rushed to buy them. The Gain Flings are packed with not only detergent but also febreze and oxi boost. Compared to the other detergent pods I had been using, these definitely pack quite a punch. My whites come out of the wash without looking dingy and my colors are vibrant. The scent of the pods stays in my clothing for a while after I have put them away. I use these pods to wash the entire families clothing, including the baby, without any irritation to anyone's skin. Overall, Gain Flings are the best detergent pods I have come across to date and I have never been happier.

Gain Flings work excellent whether they are used in cold, warm, or hot water. I have used them on both my white and dark clothes. Every time my clothing comes out not only looking great and clean but also nice and soft.

The scent of Gain Flings is just as great if not better than their liquid version of laundry detergent. I am one who loves and needs to be able to actually smell the freshness in my laundry after they are done and Gain Flings does just the trick.

Gain flings

Called P& Gamble but they don't answer.

Excellent easy and great smelling

from Nesconset,ny

Pros

• Excellent clean
  • Long lasting

• On all clothes

Comments about Gain Flings:

If you haven't tried gain flings and their amazing scents, try them! I used to go back and forth with detergents for stains, some with a fresh scent, some that were better than the other with treating stains, but not a fresh scent. I got sick of spending more and using two different products one being for the stains and then buying something else like fabric softener that would hardly last a few days. Then I started trying different laundry detergent pods that were better than the detergents, but still haven't had the success I wanted using those and they were a little pricey. I seen a family member using gain flings and they told me about how the scent is beautiful, long lasting, and leaves your clothes clean, soft, and not putting a hole in your pocket. I figured there was no harm in trying them. I bought a bucket of the gain flings scented with febreze and with the cleaning boost of oxi clean and I am so glad I did. The scent after washing was noticed immediately, but was not overpowering and to my amazement the stains I used to have to try to wash with regular detergent twice were gone with one wash. Even better a week after that load of laundry was done, I took a shirt out of my daughters room and it smelt as if I just washed it. The clothes were soft and honestly I think this is the best pod detergent I've used to date. I am very satisfied and very glad I decided to give it a try instead of having to do extra work and spend more money, especially having twins and laundry is always going. They have a new scent out that I am very excited to try soon. Great product.

Love it

from Ellerslie GA

Pros

• Quick and Easy

• Laundry

Comments about Gain Flings:

I have been using Gain Flings for a while now. I have to say out of all the similar products to the Gain Flings that the Gain Flings original scent is my absolute favorite. First of all one of the best things about it is the price. It is definitely cheaper to buy the flings that the powder or liquid Gain. It is definitely good on the pocket book. One of my favorite things is that it is pre measured so actually get as many loads of laundry done that is listed on the package. Another thing I love about this product is the scent. It is not too strong or to light and it definitely makes you feel good when you smell it. This product gets your laundry very clean and you can use it in any washer including the HD washers. I would definitely recommend this product to all my friends and family. It is so worth the money that I have paid for it. It comes in a lot of different scents but I have always preferred the original gain scent.

Ruined out clothes

from Tennessee

Pros

• It is very easy to use and usually works great.

Comments about Gain Flings:

The past few months I have noticed sticky things on our clothes. You can't get it off and it has ruined quite a few things before I realized it was the Flings.
          I'm back to the liquid with no problems.

Love gain

from Floyd

Comments about Gain Flings:

I love all the Gain products i love the gain pods they are so easy to do the laundry you just pop them in the washer and there you go, I love all the smell of the pods.

• Was this a gift?:

I buy this product all the time I love it so much

from Lagrande Oregon

About Me Parent

Pros

• Easy To Use
          • Effective
          • Gets Stains Out
          • Great Scent
          • Safe For Delicate Clothes/Skin
          • Simple Instructions

Comments about Gain Flings:

My laundry smells good for weeks after I've washed clothes. I get compliments on how good my laundry smells all the time

Ruined my clothes

from Reedley,Ca

Pros

Cons

• plastic melted into several of my garments
              • Weak Function

Comments about Gain Flings:

I used the gain flings for the first time and the plastic of the product melted all over my load that was being washed including my jeans,socks,blouses. I can not remove the melted plastic without tearing my clothing. I'm very dissatisfied as it was my first time using these.

Work great and smell amazing

from Portage, IN

About Me Parent

Pros

• Easy To Use
                • Effective
                • Gets Stains Out
                • Great Scent
                • Safe For Delicate Clothes/Skin
                • Simple Instructions

• Cleaning
                  • Home

Comments about Gain Flings:

I've washed several loads of laundry now with these Gain Flings, just tossing them in to the water as it fills the washer, then adding the laundry in on top of them. I've not run into any problems with the Pacs not dissolving, anything leaving any marks on clothing or anything like that. These clean clothes just as well as my regular Gain liquid detergent do, with the main difference being that I can just grab a Pac and toss one in, instead of measuring out a liquid.

One thing I really like about these is that I know exactly how many loads of laundry I can still do with them. If I'm getting down to the bottom of the container, I can look inside and know I can still do 5 or 6 loads by counting the Pacs. I can't tell this with liquid or powder laundry detergent. Very helpful. et me just say, I don't ever want to use anything else! This is your one stop shop for absolutely great smelling clothes every time! The Gain flings couldn't be easier to use, simply add on fling to the drum, turn on the washer, and add clothes. You don't have to worry about measuring anything. The directions say for extra-large loads to add two pods, but I have never had a load that one wouldn't handle. I notice the great smell, as long as two weeks after putting the laundry up! If you are looking for a cost effective and easy way to get great smelling laundry every time, Gain flings are the ticket!

Good Product

About Me Homeowner

Pros

• Easy To Use
                  • Great Scent
                  • Simple Instructions

Comments about Gain Flings:

I have used Gain products on and off for awhile now and I am always happy when I go back to the because they have some of the best scents and they work great to clean my clothes. I am usually not one to gravitate towards the pod laundry products simply because they are more money expensive than traditional liquid or powder detergents but I had a coupon so I decided to give the Gain Flings a try. These are the same great scent of traditional gain which is a nice clean, slightly fruity floral scent. Its not too strong or overpowering, its just right. I also love how convenient these are, just throw them in and you're done - theres no mess or fuss with these! These also, for the most part work great, my only (small) complaint about them is that sometimes one pod isn't quite enough to get my clothes clean. Sometimes two pods is necessary to get the best clean for my clothes. I would definitely recommend these Gain Flings to other people, especially if you're a fan of the traditional Gain detergents.

Gain flings

from New York

Pros

• Easy To Use

Cons

• Pants ruined plastic melted into fabric

Easy to Use

from Hartford, CT

About Me Homeowner

Pros

• Easy To Use
                        • Effective
                        • Simple Instructions

Cons

• Expensive

Comments about Gain Flings:

I'm not a huge fan of pod laundry detergents in general but I had a coupon for these and Gain is a brand that I use relatively often so decided to give them a try and I was quite pleasantly surprised.

The pod container is super easy to use. I love that you just pop the top, reach in, and grab a pod. It takes about two seconds. It's significantly faster than pouring, scooping, or otherwise measuring regular laundry detergents. It's also much cleaner. There is no spilled detergent or drips when using these pods.

I always put the pod (I use one for a small load and two for large loads) in my front loading HE washer first and load the laundry in on top so it's sure to fully dissolve during the wash cycle. I've found that using hot water virtually ensures it dissolves properly every time. Cold water washes can be iffy but I rarely wash in cold water with regular detergent anyway so I haven't had much of an issue with that.

The detergent works as well as any of the others in Gain's product line. It gets most things out and leaves behind a clean, fresh scent.

I certainly recommend these for those who want a fast, easy way to streamline their laundry washing routine.