Other Detergents:
Fabric Refresher, Laundry Detergent
Gain
Gain Flings

NO pods Gain lover

I love GAIN and think the scent is unbeatable. I have used the powder then the liquid for over 6 years now so I tested and tried out the pods. First thing was I didn't feel secure only 1 could wash a entire load and get it cleaned .I was very dissatisfied they didn't leave my laundry with the fresh gain scent, they felt as no fabric softener was used and very regular would I find the pod stuck to clothes as I pulled them from wash and it would be only partially dissolved. Back to the liquid for me.

Gainesville, Ga

false

Love this product

I use Gain flings daily for my laundry. The scent lasts a long time to keep my clothes smelling amazing until the next time I wear it! Only detergent I will use.

Shelbyville, IN

Favorite!!!

My family loves gain. It gets our clothes clean and smelling great without being harsh for our skin!

Louisiana

I buy this over and over.

So much wasier to use. No measuring.

Mt hope wv

true

I like this product a lot

This product is great. The only negative I have to say about it is that if any water gets in to the container the flings get stuck together and there is no pulling them apart without breaking them open! Love the smell and love how great they work to get the laundry clean and fresh.

Cincinnati Ohio

true

Only laundry soap I will use.

I love how there is no measuring. You just take one pod and throw it in the wash.

Cabazon, ca

true

Love the scents and value for price!

Love the scents, make clothes smell great, removes tough stains. Great value! So easy to use!! Love these

Millville, NJ

true

Easy to use but the gain scent not as strong

They cleaned effectively but I like having the fresh gain scent stronger. They are easy to use and travel with.

Texas

true

Not happy with these pods

Brand new Whirlpool HE washer and I hate it and this detergent. White streaks/spots on all dark clothing no matter how large or small the load is. I am also filing a complaint with Whirlpool. Not happy with either.

Wisconsin

false

I buy this often

I break out from almost all laundry soaps, this one has never broke me out. It's easy to use as well

Lancaster pa