Other Detergents:
Fabric Refresher, Laundry Detergent
Gain
Gain Flings

Smells Amazing, Keeps clothes Fresh

My go to brand on a budget is Gain. The price is reasonable and it works just as well, if not better then some of the more pricey brands. It gets my clothes clean and fresh, and they smell amazing!!!! They even stay fresh for days!!!!

PA

Just Toss in & Go

Gain Flings are an easy to use product. It does not take much to get the job done and they leave my clothes smelling so good. I just toss them in and go. It is much easier than measuring the detergent.

Broken Arrow, OK

true

Gain is the only washing powder I will use

Keeps clothes smelling fresh

Alabama

A must

I always used the same laundry soap untill I tried Gain. I will not use anything else now. My clothes smell amazing and they come out so clean.

Wonder lake il

NO pods Gain lover

I love GAIN and think the scent is unbeatable. I have used the powder then the liquid for over 6 years now so I tested and tried out the pods. First thing was I didn't feel secure only 1 could wash a entire load and get it cleaned .I was very dissatisfied they didn't leave my laundry with the fresh gain scent, they felt as no fabric softener was used and very regular would I find the pod stuck to clothes as I pulled them from wash and it would be only partially dissolved. Back to the liquid for me.

Gainesville, Ga

false

Love this product

I use Gain flings daily for my laundry. The scent lasts a long time to keep my clothes smelling amazing until the next time I wear it! Only detergent I will use.

Shelbyville, IN

Favorite!!!

My family loves gain. It gets our clothes clean and smelling great without being harsh for our skin!

Louisiana

I buy this over and over.

So much wasier to use. No measuring.

Mt hope wv

true

I like this product a lot

This product is great. The only negative I have to say about it is that if any water gets in to the container the flings get stuck together and there is no pulling them apart without breaking them open! Love the smell and love how great they work to get the laundry clean and fresh.

Cincinnati Ohio

true

Only laundry soap I will use.

I love how there is no measuring. You just take one pod and throw it in the wash.

Cabazon, ca