Other Misc. Cleaning Products:

Gain Fireworks Scent Booster

I would buy this

from Floyd

About Me Parent

Pros

• Easy To Use
  • Powerful

Cons

Comments about Gain Fireworks Scent Booster:

These Gain firework scent boosters, work awesome all you do is but the desired amount in the washer, you can smell them through the house when you are using them.

The great smell lasts forever!

from Blackwell, OK

Comments about Gain Fireworks Scent Booster:

I received a small sample of this in the mail. At first I thought it was a fabric softener, but I found that it's just a fragrance booster. I found it's really great for heavy odors or items that you need to put in storage. In my family, we wash our bedding at least once a week. There are tons of sheets, blankets and bedspreads that we store for weeks or months at a time. This is perfect for items going to be stored for long periods, such as bedding or when you put up summer or winter clothing at the end of each season. It states that it keeps items fresh and fragrant for up to twelve weeks. I haven't had a chance to test this out, as I have only been using this for about six weeks, but even after the six weeks you can smell everything in our bedding closet has this great fragrance. It has a great fragrance that's hard to describe. If I had to say, the odor is between a fresh clean scent and a burst of flowers. I also took some of these beads and threw them in the bottom of my cedar chest, now everything smells great. When I wash our clothing in this, I always get compliments on how great I smell. I recommend this to everyone wanting to boost how their stored sheets and clothing smell!

Love this Stuff

Comments about Gain Fireworks Scent Booster:

I never really believed the commercials about this product but I needed to try something. Living in an apartment with shared washers (that no one cleans) I got tired of having a stagnant water smell in my laundry, not every wash but enough loads to make me tired. I tried baking soda but it doesn't have a long lasting effect so I tried Gain fireworks scent booster. Great stuff, really changed my laundry and the scent lasts. You can smell it when you take it out of the washer and in the exhaust form the dryer. It has a nice clean smell, one that I could sniff all day, and it doesn't have heavy or perfume like odor. It really changed my laundry and I makes my closet smell really nice. Gain Scent booster was worth the risk.